30 Day Shred

fairy_gem

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just ordered this and wondered if anyone has tried it?, completed 30 days?. How much did you lose?, have you noticed a change in shape?, etc, etc.

Thanks

x

I have the dvd but am using it as an extra to my normal workout.

As it's a short work out you aren't going to burn may calories so my advice is really think about what you are eating as this is the main way you are going to lose weight

From listening to others who have done the whole 30 days, they have seen that they are more defined and toned.

x

I was watching what i was eating and gained weight, so thought i would go down the exercise road.

x

I was watching what i was eating and gained weight, so thought i would go down the exercise road.

x

I found that I lost weight consistently,(2 1/2 stones) when I was really strict and calorie counted.

Unless you do hours of high intensity exericse, it will not burn significant calories.
To lose a pound of fat you have to burn AN EXTRA 3500 calories per week.

look at tools like myfitnesspal, nutracheck online and see how strict you need to be

xxx

I just started 30 day shred today, quite a few people I know have used it and really had good results... so only 29 days to go... did you start it already? How's it going?

I actually haven't started it yet, i really should, let me know how you get on.

x

did it yesterday, achy today... but then I fell off a chair when I was dusting so didn't do it today lol.... gonna start again on monday...

Ive heard its good for toning & losing inches not great for lb loss.
Got be careful with your knees. I need too buy this.

Exercise needs to be in if your looking to lose weight in my eyes. Ive stopped my circuit training, bike riding, cross trainer for for reasons, hope to start again next year, been huge downside on my lb loss weekly.

I did the 30 day shred before I got pregnant.
I didn't quite make it for 30 days, but maybe 15 days? I can't quite remember.
Anyway, I didn't notice a loss in weight. If anything, I GAINED weight! But I was WAY stronger, so I attribute the weight gain to increased muscle mass.
I was thinking I'd try it again sometime soon, but I was wanting to start out slowly, so maybe in a month I'll give it another go.

Hi,

I just started the 30 day shred a week ago and I'm down 3 pounds! I watched what I ate but went over 1500 cals (my daily goal) a couple times. It is only 20 minutes but it is cardio mixed in with weights so you will burn about 300 calories if you put 100% into it. I did it 5 days last week and I feel awesome! I can already feel an improvement in my cardio and strength.

I'm going to start this again today. I'm going to start TTC at christmas, so if i start this today i should be able to do the 30 days before christmas.

What i found is my body gets a bit used to the exercises after a few days, so i'm going to do this video about 4 times a week and then the other 3 days i'm going to do a video from P90X which is really intense.

I'll let you know how i get on.

How is everyone else getting on?

I need inspiration to start again!! I only did one day!! (but I did really like it!!) then after I got a big black and blue on my leg I didn't start up again... all recovered now but no motivation! :(

I need inspiration to start again!! I only did one day!! (but I did really like it!!) then after I got a big black and blue on my leg I didn't start up again... all recovered now but no motivation! :(

...at least you started hun, i didn't even do that :haha:

x

Yep sure do.

I'm full of cold at the mo so don't know if i can manage it but i need to make myself do it i think.

x

I think I might give it a go again as well.
Although, I think I'm going to alternate the days, and do Turbo Jam or something similar every second day. Just to keep things interesting!

maybe we should all start on the same day??? keep track of progress? Obviously not tomorrow, or the next day, some day in the future hahaha when you feel better fairygem? x

Or, we could always start tomorrow, and fairygem can join in when she feels better!
(How's that for motivating you?!) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->