30 Day Shred

lol, too much pressure!! **runs from room**

seriously tomorrow? eek, but that takes us all the way up to xmas day... and of course we'd do the 30 days, do you want to do 30 day shred on xmas?

Well, like I posted previously, I'll be doing it alternating days. I did Turbo Jam today, so tomorrow I'll do 30 Day Shred, then Turbo Jam again on Friday, etc, etc.
So you're saying that you don't want to do it on Christmas? Are you going to wait until after Christmas then? Cause if you start it anytime between now and Christmas, you'll be doing it on Christmas day.
(Or more realistically, taking Christmas Day off!)

yeah I need to just suck it up and do it, its not like its called '30 consecutive day shred' anyways ;) watch this space!

Oh My GAWD!!!
I forgot how much that workout SUCKED! It literally just kicked my ass. But I did it! :happydance:
(Now can I have a nap?!)

yes you deserve a nap!!! have just put baby to bed and going to do mine now... :)

Oooh i haven't had a laptop for a few days and just saw this.

Ooh i will join when better.

How's it going?

x

It's going!
My friggin muscles are in so much pain! But it's so worth it!

Hi everyone - good luck with the shred! I thought I would comment as I have been doing the dvd a few months and I LOVE IT.

The best advice I can give is to push through the first few times - I was very sore after day 1, level 1 (could hardly walk!) but took time for my muscles to recover and then continued. I don't do it every day, but started off 3 times a week and then gradually upped that to 5. It gets easier!

I wasn't trying to lose much weight, but to build muscle and fitness and it is awesome for that. Jillian is very positive - I say all the stupid phrases along with her, like: 'Abs like this don't come for free!' and 'I'm strong, this is EASY for me' ect and it makes it a blast. I think the shred has really boosted my self esteem, too.

I'm not yet at my goal, but I did lose 5lb without dieting at all (at times I even ate more, to be honest) whilst doing the shred faithfully. I now have one of her other dvds (No More Trouble Zones) that I am moving onto for a change of pace for a bit.

So good luck everyone, as you can see I can talk about this workout all day! Get motivated, get it done and you will see results. xx

ok I'll come out of hiding to admit I've not started it again yet... thanks for the pep talk hebble!! I think I'll start again from monday, I've gotta do something!!

mrsbeanbump - you're welcome. :) Go for it when you're ready.

ok I'll come out of hiding to admit I've not started it again yet... thanks for the pep talk hebble!! I think I'll start again from monday, I've gotta do something!!
Yeah, I've kinda fell off the "wagon" and stopped doing it. Gotta start again soon though.

Just thought I'd bump this thread up :)
I'm on day 4. It's already getting easier, and I'm enjoying it.
Did anyone re-start it after Xmas?
x

ILoveShoes - hi! I had a break over christmas (who doesn't!) but I'm back on the shred wagon now. I did level 1 today, just walked in straight from work got changed and did it before I had the chance to change my mind!
I feel great now though, I get such a buzz and a feeling from accomplishment from doing it. My goal is to do it every day this week, mixing up the levels.

You've got through the worst bit - I struggled the first few times, but after about day 4 you see huge improvements in strength and energy that it's really encouraging. It's also exciting to 'graduate' to the next levels!

ILoveShoes - hi! I had a break over christmas (who doesn't!) but I'm back on the shred wagon now. I did level 1 today, just walked in straight from work got changed and did it before I had the chance to change my mind!
I feel great now though, I get such a buzz and a feeling from accomplishment from doing it. My goal is to do it every day this week, mixing up the levels.

You've got through the worst bit - I struggled the first few times, but after about day 4 you see huge improvements in strength and energy that it's really encouraging. It's also exciting to 'graduate' to the next levels!

Thanks, Hebble!
It's definitely getting easier :). What's level 2 like?!
xx

I think Level 2 is the hardest to be honest! It still kills me - there is a lot of plank moves and some brutal cardio. Hardly any jumping jacks though which is a nice break from Level 1.

I don't think Level 3 is as hard as Level 2, but it depends on your fitness - my upper body is very weak which is why I find Level 2 so hard, and there is a lot more lower body work and jumping in Level 3 which I find easier.

not started again yet, going away for a couple weeks now so will start back up on my return!! Deffo going to do it this time!!

I ordered this from Amazon and it has been dispatched today. I'm watching what I eat but I really need to tone up so am hoping this helps :D I'll let you know how I get on once it arrives!!

xx

I've been doing this off and on for the past few weeks.
My overall goal is to lose the weight, so I'm more focused on some of my cardio DVDs atm, and then every once and a while I throw the 30 Day Shred in to change things up.
Once I lose the weight, I'll do it more religiously to tone up.
No matter how many times I start this, it always surprises me how easily it kicks my ass.

I just got this DVD and to be honest I'm bloody scared sh*tless :haha: Think I'll be combining it with my dance workout DVDs though to burn more calories. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->