30 Day Shred

Today is day 3 for me.
I was extremely sore yesterday, think cuz i did it 3/4 then my youngest woke up so i redid it later. That night, lol.
Still sore today but not as bad.

I've been doing this off and on for the past few weeks.
My overall goal is to lose the weight, so I'm more focused on some of my cardio DVDs atm, and then every once and a while I throw the 30 Day Shred in to change things up.
Once I lose the weight, I'll do it more religiously to tone up.
No matter how many times I start this, it always surprises me how easily it kicks my ass.

the strengthing on shred helps build your muscle mass. More and better muscle mass, more effective cardio workouts are, why good to combine the 2.
I cant believe the amount muscle strength I have in my arms now off the plank positions. I should add I did loads plank positions last year, about 4 months.

I'm on day 2 of this and i'm aching I love it :thumbup:

How is everyone getting on with this? Im on about day 6 now, can't remember lol I find level 2 the best, would I see results if I stuck to this level or do I have to step it up?

am on day 8, doing level by level i thought that was how you done it & got results lol

ok cool, I just googled it because I wasn't really sure how long you were meant to be doing each level lol im gonna stick at level 2 until I can easily do that, which is getting close then move on up and get my butt kicked again!! Have you seen much difference in your shape yet?

ok cool, I just googled it because I wasn't really sure how long you were meant to be doing each level lol im gonna stick at level 2 until I can easily do that, which is getting close then move on up and get my butt kicked again!! Have you seen much difference in your shape yet?

I think level 1 is working good on me tbh.
Im getting better so i feel its now benefitting me even more.

Yeah deffo some changes happening my coat fits better lol what about you?

Yeah i've seen a big difference in my shape and strength, each day is getting easier and easier to finish it! I was never able to do push ups before but I can do them now lol I wish I had taken photos of myself before I started though.

Hi Ladies
I'm on Day 9 of the shred today and moved up to level 2 a couple of days ago. A friend recommended it to me and she'd noticed a big difference in her shape by Day 6 - I am a bit disheartened as I don't feel it's made much difference yet :(

I know it's quite soon to expect much of a change and I haven't got that much weight to loose but I hope I notice a difference soon!! Have just put ON a couple of pounds so far!!! Keep me motivated please!!

Hi ladies - ok I am intrigued by this!!! What kind if workouts are they? I've never heard of it before?! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->