30 day shred.

Tylersmama

Reaction score
Is there anyone else currently doing this or is there already a thread? I'm on day 4 and want to see if anyone else is struggling as much as i am :blush:

Yes. I'm doing P90X im on day 30 but 30 day shred is still difficult. Im on level 2 and can't finish it I always give up and turn it off in a huff

im starting shred 30 tonight, all in the name of concieve. how hard is this dvd, it looks very scary?

I have the DVD ordered ad hoping it will be here tomorrow. Hubby away to Saudi in the morning and I wont be able to get to the gym so often so I am intending on doing this everyday instead. We away on holiday in 3 weeks and need to tone up fast!!!

Im on day two, My thighs feel like they are ripping apart everytime i walk, Getting upstairs is not easy :wacko:

Im feeling fab though, That combined with an hours walk a day il be fit in no time :thumbup:

I got up to day 6, day 3/4 were the worst pain wise, i had to stop as causing my knee to much pain

ive got biggest loser uk dvds now instead tbh i think there better than shred, alot easier on my knee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->