30-Somethings TTC#1

Nothing is TMI here.... :)

And just waiting to O, definitely getting more CM so time to :sex:!!!

Hi again. I had the retrieval today and have been sleeping all day long from the anesthesia (they did sedate me Jaimie) and the pain meds. They got 11 eggs. Tomorrow I get a fertilization report and start with more shots :nope: and meds. The hope is that if we get any embryos they will hang around long enough for a 5 day transfer which would be Tuesday. So we'll see.

I'm thinking that there will be a few bfps on here shortly (not including myself in that since I've got a ways to go). I'm getting a good feeling!

Get :sex: Squirrel! :haha:

Maxxi - Good luck with the embryos, hope they get lots and hang on until Tues. :hugs:

Progesterone results today were 68 - I Ov'd! yay!
On the down side, AF got me properly today. Pain bad. Onto next month :wacko:

Good luck Maxi!! Fx for you

Sorry :witch: got you Floofy, GL with the results.

Squirrel - good luck with the :sex::sex::sex:

Still on the 2ww here. Nothing v exciting.

Friends for DH had twins yesterday, no fair, I only want one!!!

Right enough, they're identical, so they'll never miss one!! :haha::haha:

Hi everyone. I had the retrieval and then much to everyone's surprise things started to look let's say a little different than expected. The fertilization rate was lower than expected and so we got 5 embryos. 2 started to do poorly and so my 5 day transfer was switched to a 3 day with 1 grade 2 embryo and 2 grade 2/3 embryos. Grade 1 is perfect and they were shooting for that and a five day transfer. They couldn't do the biopsy that they were going to do either unfortunately. So for now I've got 3 little fighters. I'll know at the end of next week what the situation is. I'm using the progesterone capsules 4 times a day and they are nasty! They're used intra-vaginally so you can imagine. I'll stop the steroid and antibiotic tomorrow and start the estrogen patches. I'll let you guys know what's what when I know.

Although we've been TTC since July, this is the first month I was properly using OPK's, and so the first time I know I when I O'd, and that we :sex: at the right time. As a result this 2WW has gone on for ever!! It's only just over 1 week and it seems like months!!

I've decided if :witch: doesn't show in the meantime, I'll test this day next week - that'll be 16DPO. But that seems like a million years away...

ARGH. Spotting on 1DPO. :saywhat: Seriously?

Maxxi -- FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone else, too!!!!! :hugs:

Hi all

Just back from my spa weekend, home through the snow... Hotel was beautiful in the snow however.

Bad news is - :witch: got me. But at least it was early in the weekend so I could fully appreciate the wine and the spa!!

On to next month...

Sorry she got you Conina....

How's everyone else?...

I'm off to bed at 9.45pm cause I've been up since 4am with the stupid snow! Raarrrggghh!

Eh... hanging in there! somewhere in the TWW, haven't had any spotting since 1DPO, though I imagine I'm jinxing myself by mentioning that! OH well!!!! :shrug:

Hi again. Good luck Squirrel! I hope this is your cycle.

I've got nothing exciting to report. I'm on my progesterone and estrogen and supposed to go in for a blood test on Friday. I almost feel like pushing it off! And I don't feel anything at the moment. I'll let you guys know some point after I know.

How's every else? Jaimie, Waiting? Sorry the witch got you Conina :growlmad:

Hi! Can i join?

i'm 31, married in August and currently in the 2ww (7dpo) of my 4th cycle. Really hoping this is the one as OH is going to be across the country for 6 months starting in January (training for his job).

Eh... hanging in there! somewhere in the TWW, haven't had any spotting since 1DPO, though I imagine I'm jinxing myself by mentioning that! OH well!!!! :shrug:

Totally jinxed myself..... 8DPO the spotting showed up, when it's normally 5 or 6 DPO. Just long enough to get my hopes up.... :shrug: Whateva!

Welcome Aisak! We're kind of in a BFP dryspell at the moment in here! I certainly hope you can help turn it all around for us and there will be a BFP-palooza! :flower:

Hi again! Guess what? The ivf worked! My beta came back at 510 today. Let's pray this one hangs around for awhile!

:wohoo:

Oh How Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo:

:yipee:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->