30-Somethings TTC#1

Hi girls,
Now I'm REALLY confused! Was told last month progesterone to low for ovulation. This month am on CD15, should have ovulated CD14 if not before. No signs. Temp dropped slightly this morning and was gutted cause thought it was gunna mean another month of no ovulation. Then this afternoon I pop to the toilet at work, and there was EWCM!! NEVER had that before in 12 months of trying! :dohh: Came home and did an OPK but there's only the very faintest of lines.
DH is saying we should BD again in case.

Really hope I'm gunna get a higher progesterone next Fri :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

GL Floofy!!

I'm on CD 11 and have decided to OPK from now on to finally work out what's going on with the cycles. -ve today but that's what I was expecting.

I was at the horse racing yesterday, great fun and DH actually ended up winning more than he spent!!

Always nice to walk away with more money than you went in with! Makes for a good day! :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! We had terrific weather here. I really enjoyed my day!

Stopping by to say hi again. Crossing my fingers for all of you this cycle. I started my injections yesterday. The actual shot just pinched but the area is still sore. No side effects yet. I go back into the office on Wednesday for more bloodwork and another sono to see where we are at. Nothing is supposed to happen this week anyway but if I need a change in the amounts of hormones I'm giving to myself they'll let me know. I'll update. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Keep us informed Maxxi....

Can you guys look at my chart please?... No idea what's going on. Thought I'd Ov'd but temps dropped again today.. My temps usually go up and stay up - no to'ing and fro'ing!

Maxxi-- hi! Glad the injection wasn't too bad!!

Floofy-- I don't temp, so I am of no help here whatsoever! :dohh:

Keep us posted Maxxi!!! GL hunni!

Floofy it looks like you might have ov on CD15 or 16.... a dip this early is odd but it could be environmental. If you ov on CD14....then it could be implantation dip which is unlikely but not unheard of. See how the next few days go.

For me I am sure I am ov today :dance: bang on schedule!!

Thanks CJ,
They're still up and down, which is very unusual so no idea what's going on.
F x for you!

DH dropped off his :spermy: today for testing.

21 day bloods again Fri.

Hi all

CD15 for me and as my cycles are all over the place, no idea where I am. All -ve OPK's but going for lots of :sex: anyway as O can't be too far away!!

Although work is still insane so :sex: is the last thing on my mind!!

Just an observation, does anyone else think the smilie :spermy: makes the spermie look really evil???

Hi girls I'm 36 soon to be 37 in February eek! Oh is 28 and we have been trying since July 09:(

had a fs appointment bloods and an internal scan everything was good. just waiting on oh having his sa before we go onto the next step. Oh relunctant to have a sa think he is just scared a little. Feel sorry for him as he said it's prob him and if he couldn't give me a baby I'd prob leave him:( trying to reassure him that would never happen, so I'm threading gently with him but really wish he would hurry up so I can have my next tests.

So anyway I'm due af/bfp on Sunday hoping it's the latter lol after my fs appointment a huge weight was lifted knowing everything was good the doc even said look i might nit see you again as you will fall pregnant prob soon just relax lol

so that's what I've done this month took up horseriding again and tried to chill a lot more:)

god sorry for the long post lol but fx for a bfp for us all soon xx

Hey Lisa :hi:
Fingers crossed you get that :bfp: before DH has to do that SA!

Welcome, Lisa!

I wonder why guys are so scared of SAs. I mean geez, it's not like they have to get a cold metal thingy stuck up their hoohaa or anything! :shock: I wish my hubby would go get his. He has the sheet from his doctor ordering the SA and bloodwork, but it's just sat on his dresser for weeks now. I was trying not to nag, but I finally mentioned it last week. He said he would go...... we shall see...

Hi again!

Please Squirrel my DH has not made his follow up appt with the urologist! He made it through the SA and because his total count was a touch low he was referred to a urologist and he has yet to make that appt. I know that he's hoping the ivf works so then he can conveniently forget about the recommendation. These men have no clue what it's like for us!

Floofy - I'm glad you're making your way through the work up.

Conina - I agree

CJ - It always made me happy to see that I ovulated when I was supposed to so I know how you feel!

I'm going in tomorrow for more blood work and another sono. Otherwise everything is status quo with me. I'll say hi again soon!

Hello ladies :hi: Im back. Moved house & finally got internet connection again. I did try to get on with my iphone but connection was rubbish so Ive been cold turkey....

what did I miss??

Hey Waiting, how's the new house?
I had 21 day bloods done again yesterday and DH handed in SA Tues. Waiting for appt for FS.
DH pointed out yesterday a few Primary Care Trusts who are cutting back funds and withdrawing funding for IVF from next month. I asked out doc to find out last week if we would be entitled to NHS funding with DH having another child (17 year old) She said she was going to find out. But I asked on the assisted conception thread and someone on there seemed to think we wouldn't get funding. Sigh.

How's everyone else? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->