30-Somethings TTC#1

Yay!!! First (ever) +ve OPK!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: (on CD 20, I might add).

Let the :sex::sex::sex: commence!! (well, continue...)

Congrats and good luck Conina!

Hi Waiting! Good to hear from you!

Floofy - I hope that you find out differently from NHS.

I'm still doing my injections. I'm tired all the time, have headaches and feel sore from the shots. Hopefully I'll get the go ahead to do the trigger shot within the next few days. They were thinking at one point that I could do it tomorrow but I have this sneaking suspicion I may have to give it a day or two more with the stimming meds.

Go Conina Go!

Maxxi - so once they take your eggs and make lots of luscious fertilized little sticky beans, when do they get put back in? Will it be this cycle?

Ok into the 2ww and trying to keep the mind off it. Work's still insane so don't have time to think about it anyway!!

Where's everyone else in the cycle?

ugh - i'm in the last few days of my 2ww for my second IUI cycle and I'm driving myself nuts. i hate these days. I did pretty well through most of the 2ww but the last few days are the worst.

Good luck Jaimie. When do you find out if you've been successful? x

I'm hanging out before O. Getting some CM, but still on Low on the monitor.

Jaimie............................... We'll have to play lots of LBP! I'll try to hop on later and see if you're there. I have to eat and finish reading all my BnB thread first, though!

Jaimie - Good Luck! When are you going to test?

I've been cleared to do my trigger shot tonight at 11:30. I don't know how I'm going to stay up since I've been getting up at 5 every morning for I don't know how long to go into the office. I'll have to set my alarm. I'm scheduled for EC Thursday morning at 10. They will do a transfer at 5 days post retrieval. They can do it at 3 but 5 is better and for some reason they're not going to consider 3 for me anyway. I'll update after EC. I hope I get some good eggs!

Hi Floofy! I'm doing alright - getting some cramps and hoping against hope that they are the preggo kind and not the AF kind. I'll find out in the next few days...

Squirrely - YES more lbp : ) That is good for distraction. Sorry I didn't catch that post last night but I'll get on tonight to see if you are around.

Maxxi - thanks for letting us know about the next steps. This is a very exciting week coming up for you!!! What do you think the egg retrieval will be like? Do they put you under anethestesia (sp) for it?

So are all you UK gals stoked about the big engagement? That ring is killer!

Ha ha. Hope we get a day off for the royal wedding! lol
Had 2nd acupuncture today. Cried on the poor girl cause endo pains are simply unbearable. I have to ring her when I get 2nd lot of 21day progesterone results so she can prescribe me some herbs to help. I asked if she has some magic ones to remove pain and cause me to ovulate?!..

Good luck Maxxi - thinking of you...

Good luck Jaimie! x x

Floofy - the day off was my first thought too!! Sorry you're having a hard time

I'm sorry you are in pain Floofy - I hope it passes soon. Hi conina! Do you usually get a day off for royal weddings?!

:hugs: floofy! I can't even begin to imagine how much pain you are in. Regular cramps are bad enough as it is! :hugs:

I couldn't believe that Prince William getting engaged was the lead story on ABC news last night. I mean... really? With all the other crap going on in the world, that's the lead story? Gorgeous ring though. Sapphire, right?

Oh, and Jaimie, I'll be on LBP after I catch up on my BnB! Hope to see you there!

Jaimie - I don't remember the last Royal Wedding!! But people are talking about an extra public holiday. Plus we get another one the year after for the Queen's jubilee!! Not a massive fan of the royals but if we keep getting days off, I'm all for them!!:happydance::happydance:

lol Conina I'm the same....
Pains today weren't as bad, but think AF is arriving now so they're getting really bad again. Had so much CM all day, but just been to the toilet and it's brown now. :cry: Sorry TMI.

Going to ring for progesterone results tomorrow.

You approaching Ov time Squirrel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->