30 week Scan : AC measurement 2 Weeks Behind .

sixzigma

Reaction score
Yesterday I met my Doc to discuss how my scan went .So looking at my 20 weeks and 30 Weeks scan , she says the AC measurements of the baby are lagging by 2 weeks in both scan (AC measurements corresponds to 18 and 28 weeks respectively ) .Both me and baby have been doing good in gaining weight and other measurements of baby are spot on if not a few days ahead .
My doc advised me to up my protein intake and tried to ease me by saying this "COULD" mean baby is long/tall but lean .Goes without saying I am stressed .I am watching everything I eat and drink so nothing harms my LO .Has anyone else had similar stories ? .

No similar stories but didn't want to r and r. Are they going to do any more scans to check out how bubba is progressing? As long as the baby is gaining weight properly and they think you are both sound fine I would try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know). Hugs x

Thanks cat

She hasnt asked me to do a follow up scan , but I am planning to do a private scan (if possible a 3 or 4 D ) with a gynaec cum radiologist .Its way too expensive and not covered , but atleast I will have some peace of mind -I just cant stop fretting

I wouldn't worry if previous scans were the same. Long and lean is awesome!
I think ac measurment lower than hc becomes a problem when it's dropping, not when it's consistent.

I wouldnt worry to much. So long as it stays the same. Have you had a scan on your placenta and cord?xx

Not sure about the placenta (though the report does mention its anterior ) .But about cord it is mentioned normal three vessel .Hopefully the private scan can give me more details .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->