30 year old, ttc #1, entering 6th cycle, looking for buddies :)

Lillybee

Reaction score
Hello! Now entering 6th cycle, wondering if it will ever happen...! Looking for buddies of similar age and/or who've been trying for similar duration.

Let's hope this is the month! :flower:

Oh, me!! Stupid ugly :witch: showed up just now. This will be cycle 6 for us, and I turn 29 in a few weeks.

SNAP! Af showed up for me today too. Always thought I'd be pregnant at 29, didn't happen so wanted to have baby at 30 and now that is starting to fade. Boohoo. Anything new you might try this cycle?

I'm not sure yet. I'm kind of an emotional mess right now... I go back in forth in my head between saying "Eff it!", just bonking whenever we feel like it or maybe going back to temping. I used to temp to avoid, but thought it would be too stressful for TTC. This month I used OPKs, Preseed, B-50 complex, prenatal vits and DH took a fertility blend for men vitamin. Not sure what more I can be doing....

Hi Lillybee and MackMomma!

Im kind of in the same boat - 28 and been trying now for 12 months (came off depo last Aug and took until last Jan for periods to come back). Hubby is 32.

Just started using the Clearblue monitor this month (but bought it off ebay and it broke!) - got a high reading on day 9 though. Hubby's just started taking Wellman conception and Im taking folic acid and multivitamins!

Really hope we all get bfp's soon!

:wave: Hi emlets! I was on Depo in my younger years, it was the WORST! Glad to hear it sounds like it's finally out of your system. :thumbup:

Hi ladies,

Just starting on my official TTC journey, havent used any kind of contraception for yrs but no luck so ive bought the CBFM to help me track and pinpoint the best days. Im 30 this yr boooooooooo! Its rubbish, ive decided the only thing which will make me happy about the dirty thirty is a lovely bfp :)

x

Forgot to mention im taking conception multivit, and DH is taking wellman vits...thinkin if we dont get lucky this month then invest in preseed. Is a conception multivit adequate or is it best to take individual suppliments??

x

:haha: @ "Dirty Thirty"... that's what we used to call 30-packs of cheap beer back in college. :haha:

Hello everyone!

Going to try some new vitamins this month. Have been taking folic acid but not vit D or B 12 supplements so may give them a try. Going to the chemist today to see what else they have for conceiving.

MackMomma8 - you are taking everything! Hoping it works.

Decided to do more exercise this month too and try to be more positive! :)

Can I join in? I'm 27 TTC #1 and into my 2WW of our 5th cycle.

Good luck everyone

X

I forgot to say that this cycle we have been trying new things. We are using conceive plus with every BD, I've completely cut out caffeine and have been drinking lots of green tea. Been eating alot healthier too and have had loads of fruit and veg

I was on BCP for 14 years (due to horrendous periods when I was younger). I stopped them in September

X

I forgot to say that this cycle we have been trying new things. We are using conceive plus with every BD, I've completely cut out caffeine and have been drinking lots of green tea. Been eating alot healthier too and have had loads of fruit and veg

I was on BCP for 14 years (due to horrendous periods when I was younger). I stopped them in September

X

Hi,

How you finding conceive plus? Ive read alot on preseed and was thinking about getting some - have you tried them both?

x

X

Hi,

How you finding conceive plus? Ive read alot on preseed and was thinking about getting some - have you tried them both?

x

We like it :thumbup: It definitely makes things alot more sensitive! I think we put a little too much on last night though as DH found it hard to release his little :spermy: haha. He said it felt a bit too slippery. We have been squirting 2.5ml inside me using a syringe then rubbing some on DH too - i think he forgot how watery is was last night as about a quarter of the tube came out! :dohh:

Its just the Conceive Plus that we've used, i bought it in Boots whereas i think you have to order Preseed online.

I suppose we'll find out in a couple of weeks if it has worked...

x

Hey ladies :) I'm on 7th cycle trying, DH and I seem to be very healthy..... So i'm right here with you ladies wondering if its ever going to happen! :flower:

Hi, I'm around the same as you ladies, I'm 32, and I'm currently in my TWW of cycle 6, TTC #1.

I was on BCP for 12 + years, been off it for over a year, but trying only since last august. Starting temping a few months ago (you can stalk my charts if you like) and through charting I was able to confirm O'ing and also a short luteal phase, common with coming off BCP for that long.

Got a great doc who believes in not wasting time, and I'm a type A person, so I'm all for, "let's get the show on the road!" you can see everything I'm doing in my siggy below to fix my issues. Nothing major, so far all are fixable, just going to take time.

So yeah, I'm O'ing, BD'ing timed perfectly, just waiting! DH is getting SA done on Tuesday, so will be interesting to get those results!

Hi all! I'm 32 and have been TTC for about 4 months, but no luck yet. Currently on CD2 and may miss this month's fertile window as DH is working overseas :-(. I have been using OPKs up until now but I'm actually thinking I might stop using them and just try and BD every 48 hours over the middle part of my cycle. Hopefully we won't have too long to wait! Good luck to everyone!

:dust:

Well ladies, even though my CBFM broke before I got a "peak", Im guessing Im now in the two week wait!:wacko:

I hate the tww to be honest - I symptom spot and convince myself that this month I will get my BFP! Then I get annoyed when :witch: arrives!

All part of the process I guess! Hubby and I have decided 2 more cycles with CBFM (when I get a replacement lol) together with much healthier eating and the extra vitamins/wellman - if still no joy we're off to the quacks!

Honestly, I quite regret now putting the marriage/career/house before trying ... I stress I have left it too late! :cry:

X

Hello! We've been using conceive plus too, first month of trying it. Didn't realise it was so expensive though! Better be worth it. I think it makes things less sensitive for us though. I had planned to cut out caffeine but had two coffees at work today, bad! Must remind myself to stop drinking it. We also got some conceiving vitamins from boots. Not sure if they'll make a difference. Been trying to eat a lot of fruit/veg too and doing a little more exercise than usual :)

Wishing everyone luck for this month. :dust:

Lillybee - my hubby says it de-sensitises things too. He says it feels a bit too 'wet' when we use it. We have been persevering in hope that it'll help us get our BFP. I personally don't have any problems with it - it's especially good for 'quickies' haha!!

I'm now 5dpo so well into my 2ww - it's so nerve racking. I'm hoping we are lucky this month

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->