30 year old, ttc #1, entering 6th cycle, looking for buddies :)

Hi everyone , I'm 37 and we are ttc #2. This is our 8th cycle. We are also using Conceive Plus. Just started on the 2ww. FX for a BFP this time:thumbup:

Can I join you? I just turned 29 and have been TTC for a year now, but 5 months since our MC in August. I have tried just about everything! I take a prenatal with DHA, Prometrium (200mg daily for low progesterone), vit D (low on my last blood test), preseed (DH said feels too wet with it though), tried soy isoflavones (but 3rd month on it only had a 7 day LP so quit taking it), use OPKs, and I chart... whew!

My problem is my progesterone is low and even with supplements I stuggle to get a 12 day LP (last month even with Prometrium it was only 7 days!). I am 6 dpo today, so waiting for a BFP or AF so I can make an appt with my Dr.

Oh and I forgot to mention I am TTC #2... I had my son when I was 20, so it feels like I am starting over with one! I hope that is OK that I joined this thread!

My problem is my progesterone is low and even with supplements I stuggle to get a 12 day LP (last month even with Prometrium it was only 7 days!). I am 6 dpo today, so waiting for a BFP or AF so I can make an appt with my Dr.

I think we've talked in another thread about progesterone? I take the same amount, as suppositories, and my LP is usually only 9 days, first month taking progesterone I had to stop at 14dpo, and still took me 2 1/2 days for AF to come, so increased my LP by 7 days...I just did 8dpo progesterone levels, which I should be getting back today or tmrw, so I'll let you know how that goes for me. That sucks that the progesterone isn't helping much...do you take them orally?

I am also 30 and we are TTC#1. My temp dropped today and I started spottingn:cry:....I guess I am on to cycle #5.

I have been taking VIT D and B6 & B12 also temping and charting.

I think we've talked in another thread about progesterone? I take the same amount, as suppositories, and my LP is usually only 9 days, first month taking progesterone I had to stop at 14dpo, and still took me 2 1/2 days for AF to come, so increased my LP by 7 days...I just did 8dpo progesterone levels, which I should be getting back today or tmrw, so I'll let you know how that goes for me. That sucks that the progesterone isn't helping much...do you take them orally?

Yeah, I am still taking them orally. I called my Dr. office last month and the nurse said to keep doing what I have been doing. I just started spotting today (6dpo), so I am waiting for AF to start and then I am making an appt to see my Dr. I am going to discuss taking them vaginally when I get in with him, because neither the nurse or the NP at my office are helpful at all.

It will be interesting to see what your numbers are! I am thinking about asking my Dr. to do a progesterone test to confirm my levels are even high enough to confirm O. I mean my chart shows that I O, but since he has me starting them at 16dpo regardless of whether I have O'd yet or not, it is hard to tell if I really am Oing or if the temp rise is from the progesterone supplements. But I have got a + OPK every month, so I guess I should assume I am actually Oing.

Im 30 and ttc #1, been trying since august but due to long cycles im only cd8 of cycle #4. Was hoping to get a bfp before i turn 31 in april, but im not sure that will happen! Been taking agnus castus and hoping to shorten my cycle a bit.. My cycles were shorter before ttc, typical! Good luck ladies!

Im 30 and ttc #1, been trying since august but due to long cycles im only cd8 of cycle #4. Was hoping to get a bfp before i turn 31 in april, but im not sure that will happen! Been taking agnus castus and hoping to shorten my cycle a bit.. My cycles were shorter before ttc, typical! Good luck ladies!

I think I've read somewhere that taking soy early in cycle can usually make ov happen earlier?

Yeah, I am still taking them orally. I called my Dr. office last month and the nurse said to keep doing what I have been doing. I just started spotting today (6dpo), so I am waiting for AF to start and then I am making an appt to see my Dr. I am going to discuss taking them vaginally when I get in with him, because neither the nurse or the NP at my office are helpful at all.

It will be interesting to see what your numbers are! I am thinking about asking my Dr. to do a progesterone test to confirm my levels are even high enough to confirm O. I mean my chart shows that I O, but since he has me starting them at 16dpo regardless of whether I have O'd yet or not, it is hard to tell if I really am Oing or if the temp rise is from the progesterone supplements. But I have got a + OPK every month, so I guess I should assume I am actually Oing.

Hmmm, yeah, I'd have a problem with taking the progesterone before I O...from what I've read, that could interfere with O'ing; I start at 3dpo...and yes, I'd say talk to them about vaginally! It's really not bad, I bought a Canesten pack and use the applicator from that...you can't rely on your CM as signs when taking them like this, b/c you are a bit leaky, but not too bad! I'll let you know what my levels come back as, I've heard when you take them like I do, it doesn't show up in my blood stream, so I don't think it will affect my numbers much, but we shall see!

I am having some weird symptoms today, 11dpo! I got a weird rash suddenly on my chest, went away within a half hour, not itchy. Then in the last half hour, I twice had a totally strange fluttering in my uterus, and it was not gas, and then some really sharp pains in my left boob! All of this together in about the last two hours, fx'd!

I would love to join! I'm 30 and we are Ttc #1. I'm in my fourth cycle and my af should be here in a week. I'm anxiously awaiting testing! I use ovulation test strips (bought them from a website called early pregnancy tests or something like that). I think I can pinpoint my O day. We bd every 2 days except when I think I'm O then we bd the day before and after just in case. I'm taking a prenatal vitamin and have never heard of all these things you ladies are talking about.

Hi ladies,

I would love to join in! I will be 30 this year, same with my dh. We have been trying for 12 cycles now. Just had a doctor's appt today and we are going through all the testing now (bloods and hsg). I am excited for this next cycle to come along! AF is due next week for me, January 27th.

I take vit d, b12's, prenatal vits, and I am hypothyroid (regulated for 5 years now). Hoping for an hsg bfp next month!

Hi ladies, defo gonna give conceive plus a go this month if I dont get my bfp. Im 4dpo today and driving myself crazy symptom spotting lol I need to get a grip!!! A bfp this month would be just in time for myt 30th bday, fx everyone.
x

I think I've read somewhere that taking soy early in cycle can usually make ov happen earlier?

I might consider trying it in the future, but ive heard alot of mixed reviews and that if you ovulate on your own your best not to take it??

Hello! Hope you ladies dont mind if i threadcrash :flower:
I am 30 and DH is 32, we have been married for 7 years, together for 10. We have been NTNP for a while now, but have just within the past few months finally decided to really "try" to make this happen since apparently it isnt going to just happen on its own like it magically does for everyone else around us. So we have been trying since December, so February will be cycle number 3 for us.

I take Prenatal vitamins, B complex, folic acid and we used preseed this past cycle and will again, along with IC opks :thumbup:

Hey, ladies, thought you all might want to read my journal, just started it. Especially since we're all around the same age, same cycle, and TTC #1. Would love some stalkers!

AFM, 14dpo stark white BFN today. On to cycle # 7....

Hey, ladies, thought you all might want to read my journal, just started it. Especially since we're all around the same age, same cycle, and TTC #1. Would love some stalkers!

AFM, 14dpo stark white BFN today. On to cycle # 7....

:(

I think I am going to test tomorrow, I'll only be 10dpo, but still curious. If BFN, I will just either wait for AF or test at 14dpo when I stop taking the progesterone... good luck on cycle 7!

Well I'm testing tomorrow. Don't know if that's too soon or not. AF is due in 4-5 Days but I can't wait!!!!!!!! Anyone know when testing should/can start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->