30 year old, ttc #1, entering 6th cycle, looking for buddies :)

Just turned 31 in december, TTC #1 cycle 7 xx

Hey, ladies, thought you all might want to read my journal, just started it. Especially since we're all around the same age, same cycle, and TTC #1. Would love some stalkers!

AFM, 14dpo stark white BFN today. On to cycle # 7....

:(

I think I am going to test tomorrow, I'll only be 10dpo, but still curious. If BFN, I will just either wait for AF or test at 14dpo when I stop taking the progesterone... good luck on cycle 7!

Thanks, Twinkie, I need all the luck I can get! lol G/L on your testing!

Well I'm testing tomorrow. Don't know if that's too soon or not. AF is due in 4-5 Days but I can't wait!!!!!!!! Anyone know when testing should/can start?

That sounds about right, but don't be too worried if BFN...you're not out until the witch shows :) G/L!

Well I'm testing tomorrow. Don't know if that's too soon or not. AF is due in 4-5 Days but I can't wait!!!!!!!! Anyone know when testing should/can start?

I can never wait, I have cheapie hpts so last cycle i was poas at like 4 dpo! :dohh: silly me, i should have known that wouldnt work!! Fingers and everything else crossed for you, let us know how it turns out, and if its a bfn, well, it was just too early! :dust:

Hi Ladies, I am 31 and we have been ttc actively for 5 months, but before that we were npnt for 3 years!! I have been to the doctors and taken blood tests, and ultrasounds....everything came back okay...I use opk's but don't temp. Hopeing that this is our month, my past two cycles have been shorter than normal for me 21-22 days so i started using opk on cd5 when AF was leaving (spotting only) and on cd6 got a +opk!?? and have had tons of ewcm! Fx for the best!! a bfp!!
:dust: to us all!!

I woke up in the middle of the night (I thought it was morning lol) and tested. I don't know if that will make a difference but I got a BFN. I have had a feeling this cycle that I'm not :(

I woke up in the middle of the night (I thought it was morning lol) and tested. I don't know if that will make a difference but I got a BFN. I have had a feeling this cycle that I'm not :(

where are you at in your cycle?? your not out til AF shows...

where are you at in your cycle?? your not out til AF shows...

AF is due in 3-4 days. I know that I still have time, but I feel like I'm not this month anyway. SO disappointing!

Hi Ladies, I am 31 and we have been ttc actively for 5 months, but before that we were npnt for 3 years!! I have been to the doctors and taken blood tests, and ultrasounds....everything came back okay...I use opk's but don't temp. Hopeing that this is our month, my past two cycles have been shorter than normal for me 21-22 days so i started using opk on cd5 when AF was leaving (spotting only) and on cd6 got a +opk!?? and have had tons of ewcm! Fx for the best!! a bfp!!

Hi Raven, I've been with my bf for 3.5yrs and we were also ntnp during that time and never got pregnant. Ive thought about it alot and mentioned it to my Dr casually when seeing him about something else and he was quite relaxed about it saying that it can take a while and to come back when ive been 'actually' trying for a couple of yrs. He then gave me this whole speech that I should enjoy my life and not rush into kids as 'once i pop i wont stop' lol random im 29 not 19. It is worrying because im surrounded by people who appear to be getting pregnant at the drop of a hat but knowing your in a similar situation has put my mind at rest :)

Hi Raven, I've been with my bf for 3.5yrs and we were also ntnp during that time and never got pregnant. Ive thought about it alot and mentioned it to my Dr casually when seeing him about something else and he was quite relaxed about it saying that it can take a while and to come back when ive been 'actually' trying for a couple of yrs. He then gave me this whole speech that I should enjoy my life and not rush into kids as 'once i pop i wont stop' lol random im 29 not 19. It is worrying because im surrounded by people who appear to be getting pregnant at the drop of a hat but knowing your in a similar situation has put my mind at rest :)

This! I was sitting the other day and realized just how many years ive been with my OH, and we've never hit the timing quite right, but you hear about the teenagers and the one night stands that just happen to fall on the right time? what the crap?!?! :shrug: seriously, like the universe is playing a big joke on me sometimes.... :dohh:

When i went to the doctor last year to get a check up and ask questions about TTC, she was very helpful and understood my concern...but did tell me that it is a miracle that anyone gets pregnant (just everything has to line up perfectly for it too happen). I got blood work done and a ultrasound, everything was normal...but still hasn't happened yet...I am hoping that this issss our month!!

If your doc isn't taking you seriously you might want to switch and find someone who listens and cares about you and your wants....good luck!!

:dust:

So AF was due yesterday or the day before (I'm using two different tracking apps and they had a days difference) and still nothing today. I'm usually pretty darn regular! Took a test this morning and got a BFN. I usually hav much worse AF symptoms but right now they are very minimal.

Sorry to hear about your doctor! When I told mine she sent me for a bunch of blood tests.

And now we are going over to another couples house for a martini night and I don't know if I can drink! So frustrating because I bet AF will come very soon!

So AF was due yesterday or the day before (I'm using two different tracking apps and they had a days difference) and still nothing today. I'm usually pretty darn regular! Took a test this morning and got a BFN. I usually hav much worse AF symptoms but right now they are very minimal.

Sorry to hear about your doctor! When I told mine she sent me for a bunch of blood tests.

Stupid stupid witch showed up this afternoon! I am so upset and disappointed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->