• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 years old, A little preggers, due on May 12. Bump buddies?

veronica s

A tiny bit preggers =)
Reaction score
Anyone due around the same time as me and want to be bump buddies? I'm 14dpo and have had 3 days of BFPs:happydance::happydance:. They are slowly getting darker each day, but still very light. AF would be due this Sunday, so technically I'm still not "late".

I would love to have some people to talk to throughout the process!

Congrats! :happydance:

I am 29 and just found out yesterday at 14 dpo I am pregnant :happydance: AF was due today at the latest and I got nice lines and a positive on the digital yesterday. This is my first, I was TTC for about a year and was getting ready to do an IUI/femera cycle then got a surpise BFP :)

Based on my ovulation day I am due May 8th. So far I really don't have any symptoms but I am told that will change in a couple weeks.

How are you feeling?

Congratulations!! Haven't been to the doctor yet, but I'm suspecting my due date will be end of April/beginning of May!

Best of luck :):)

Hi Veronica! I should be do around May 9th! Would love to be bump buddies!

Hi! Can I jump in? I am 27, due May 7th. I find the May thread is WAY too busy to keep up with, I get lost. I love a smaller thread like this!

How is everyone feeling today? My bloating has toned down quite a bit. I almost don't even feel pregnant anymore!

I agree.. it is way too busy! The last two days I had horrible bloating feeling cramps, but they seem to have gone away.. Now I just feel a little sore, like I stretched too much. My BBs aren't really hurting.. on and off sore.

Oh, and I forgot to say in my last post that I am 28. Glad to find some ladies that are close to my age!!

Congrats! :happydance:

I am 29 and just found out yesterday at 14 dpo I am pregnant :happydance: AF was due today at the latest and I got nice lines and a positive on the digital yesterday. This is my first, I was TTC for about a year and was getting ready to do an IUI/femera cycle then got a surpise BFP :)

Based on my ovulation day I am due May 8th. So far I really don't have any symptoms but I am told that will change in a couple weeks.

How are you feeling?

Yay for finding out! Congrats girl! How excited are you??? I took an HPT on Tues at 11 DPO and got a VERY faint line. Went to the Gynecologist that day for a yearly physical and told them about my faint line, so they took a blood test. Yesterday I got another faint line, but a little darker, and a "Pregnant" on a digi. This morning I did another test and got a slightly darker line, but it's still light. The doc called me this morning and told me the blood test said I was 3 weeks along (that day I was 3w2d). We've been TTC for 7 months.

I'm basing my due date on my last period. And girl, I have been having CRAZY symptoms. I kind of "felt" pregnant after the first week after ovulation. I've been freezing/hot/freezing/hot, dizzy spells, my sinuses have been burning, abdominal cramps and twinges. I've been hungry more often (especially when I wake up in the morning). My sciatic nerve has been aching, and I could go on and on about the symptoms. I feel like I'm pretty in tune with my body, and I have felt every difference!

Besides all the symtoms, I feel good. It's so weird actually being preggers! Finally! I'm so happy :happydance:

Yay, congrats girl! And we should definitely be bump buddies! Where are you from? Any symptoms yet?

Hi! Can I jump in? I am 27, due May 7th. I find the May thread is WAY too busy to keep up with, I get lost. I love a smaller thread like this!

How is everyone feeling today? My bloating has toned down quite a bit. I almost don't even feel pregnant anymore!

Yes! Jump on in! That may thread is soooooo busy. It's really hard to keep up on there.

I'm feeling shaky, bloated, and crampy today. But I couldn't be happier, even with all the yucky symptoms. Just grateful for a little bean. Praying for a sticky one!

Congrats by the way!

Yay, congrats girl! And we should definitely be bump buddies! Where are you from? Any symptoms yet?

I am from Alaska! Nothing horrible, just crampy. Otherwise, I feel fine! If I went by the day my cycle started I am at exactly 4weeks today. I have a doctors appt set for tuesday to go meet with a potentially new doctor. My old one doesn't do OB anymore, and is about 45 min- 1hr away from where I live anyways.

I tested on Sunday at 10dpo (on a whim, wasn't expecting a BFP that early!) and got a faint line, so I tested with a digi on Monday and it said prego, also went in and asked for a blood test.. also was told it was a prego (although they didn't say how far along I am.. ) This is all super exciting!!

AKNQTPIE,
Wow, Alaska? I'd love to see it. I'm a fan of the snow. I'm from South Carolina. We definitely don't get much snow here, and I hate it! My doc is having me come in in 3 weeks, when I will be 6w1d for tests and possibly a scan (it depends on what he decides). I'm wanting to see the ultrasound and hear the heartbeat already. I can't wait to see what that feels like.

Can you believe we're preggers?? Eeeeeek!:happydance:

Yes! Jump on in! That may thread is soooooo busy. It's really hard to keep up on there.

I'm feeling shaky, bloated, and crampy today. But I couldn't be happier, even with all the yucky symptoms. Just grateful for a little bean. Praying for a sticky one!

Congrats by the way!

Thanks! I am happy too, happy with the symptoms (at least for now HAHA), it lets me know its working. I was super bloated the last few days but like I said not so much today. Very tired too... But cannot sleep, definitely makes for an interesting day!

aknqtpie, I too tested Sunday afternoon on a whim to get my positive! 11DPO for me. I also got a positive on the digi on Monday. Good thing we are bump buddies!!

Hey- can I be in your club too?

Based on my last period and my normal cycle length which is very long, my estimated due date is 14th May 2012.

I am 30 and live in the UK, been TTC #1 for about 3 months. Was advised by the gynaecologst it would take a while to get pregnant as I have PCOS and suspected endometriosis so was a bit shocked at 8dpo to get two convincing BFP with internet cheapies with fmu and then an undeniable 'pregnant' on the digital.

I don't really feel pregnant either and a few more positive digitals later its starting to sink in! The only thing that perplexes me is that the internet cheapies are still faint, and actually alot fainter then when first used at 8dpo...

I can't help trying not to get excited, i've known so many people miscarry- do you all have the same concerns?

I've had very mild fleeting cramps and feeling bloated on and off. Just today my boobs felt a lot heavier!

Congrats by the way!

Thanks! I am happy too, happy with the symptoms (at least for now HAHA), it lets me know its working. I was super bloated the last few days but like I said not so much today. Very tired too... But cannot sleep, definitely makes for an interesting day!

aknqtpie, I too tested Sunday afternoon on a whim to get my positive! 11DPO for me. I also got a positive on the digi on Monday. Good thing we are bump buddies!!

Yeah I'm not sleeping well either. I keep waking up every 30 minutes or so. I fall right back to sleep, but just keep waking up. It makes for a VERY tiring day when you don't get restful sleep. Ugh. I feel like I could fall over right now. Counting down the hours until work is over!

Hey. I tested yesterday and found out I'm 4 weeks pregnant. So excited!!!!

Hey- can I be in your club too?

Based on my last period and my normal cycle length which is very long, my estimated due date is 14th May 2012.

I am 30 and live in the UK, been TTC #1 for about 3 months. Was advised by the gynaecologst it would take a while to get pregnant as I have PCOS and suspected endometriosis so was a bit shocked at 8dpo to get two convincing BFP with internet cheapies with fmu and then an undeniable 'pregnant' on the digital.

I don't really feel pregnant either and a few more positive digitals later its starting to sink in! The only thing that perplexes me is that the internet cheapies are still faint, and actually alot fainter then when first used at 8dpo...

I can't help trying not to get excited, i've known so many people miscarry- do you all have the same concerns?

I've had very mild fleeting cramps and feeling bloated on and off. Just today my boobs felt a lot heavier!

Welcome and congrats! I have concerns as well. My BFPs have been faint, but they are getting slightly darker each day. I only buy the pink First Response or Answer tests, so that I can see the line getting darker. i'm a little bit paranoid, and I have to see for myself that it is progressing. I feel like I will be worrying throughout the pregnancy though. Also, I'm not technically "late" yet. AF was supposed to make her appearance in 3 days. But my temps are staying up. This morning's temp was the highest it's been. This is such a roller coaster ride of emotions! As Will Ferrell would say, " I'm in a glass case of emotion!!" LOL

Just praying all our beans will be sticky!

Me too veronica! I am going on vacation next week so these last few hours are particularly difficult! I do not go into my OB until 10 weeks :( I don't know that I will be fully convinced I am pregnant until I see the LO and hear the heart beat! That's 6 whole weeks away, feels like eternity!

Welcome GI Jane and Chloe!!!

Me too veronica! I am going on vacation next week so these last few hours are particularly difficult! I do not go into my OB until 10 weeks :( I don't know that I will be fully convinced I am pregnant until I see the LO and hear the heart beat! That's 6 whole weeks away, feels like eternity!

Welcome GI Jane and Chloe!!!

My OB wants to see me at 6w1d. Not sure what's going to happen at that appointment. They said he may or may not do a scan. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->