• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 years old, A little preggers, due on May 12. Bump buddies?

I'm 29, and I'm due May 4th. I have a 10 year old son, so I really feel like I'm starting from scratch. I had my IUD taken out a couple of months ago, and I'm still kind of shocked that it happened so fast! This forum is massive; I hope some of us get to know each other! :)

Welcome Powell! Glad you found us! SO excited for you.

Thank you! Let's pray this one sticks!

Attachments

• yay.jpg
    yay.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
Hey ladies,

Can I jump in too got my BFP on friday 13 DPO on a CB digi and another one the day after I'm due May 11th so far am a lil bloated feel a lil sick sometimes mostly when I eat and soreish bbs been trying for just 2 months and poof I'm pregnant couldnt believe it happened so fast DH is a lil in shock because it happened so quick but think he will come round soon enough anyway hope u are all well n h&h 9 months x

Yay Powell!!! Welcome to the Dark Side! Muahahha... jk. So excited for you!!!
Welcome to the rest of the new laides.. I feel like we need a name for our group.. hahaha

Welcome Bella! I am bloated too, less so yeaterday and today but still! I actually went to TJ Max and got two maternity pants to eas my comfort whie sitting at a desk all day LOL. They are the comfiest EVER!

Tj Maxx sells maternity??? Really?? I have one two minutes from my house & I've never seen a maternity section... are they mixed into another section? (Sorry - a little too excited here! :haha:)

I wish we had a TJ Maxx up here... we just got a Kohl's about 2-3 years ago..

I can't believe we all did it!! And that we're all so close in dates :) I hardly have any symptoms yet. My boobs started to get swollen a few days ago, then sore yesterday. I've been really bloated at night and the right side of the bottom of my belly is HARD. Other than than, not much...yet! lol I really wanna get some morning sickness so I know this one may last longer than the last...only time will tell. I really feel like this is our rainbow baby tho :) can't help but get excited about that!!

Welcome Bella! I am bloated too, less so yeaterday and today but still! I actually went to TJ Max and got two maternity pants to eas my comfort whie sitting at a desk all day LOL. They are the comfiest EVER!

Tj Maxx sells maternity??? Really?? I have one two minutes from my house & I've never seen a maternity section... are they mixed into another section? (Sorry - a little too excited here! :haha:)

You know what, you are right! We went to TJ Maxx first but didn't find any maternity clothes. We went to Ross and found a lot there, tha's where I found them. Do you have a Ross near you?

hey ladies can i hop in tooo? im due may 12th too yehaa , cant wait!! x

Can I join? I don't have def date yet but it should be around May 7th. Took an HPT on Fri and it was positive, went to the gyn on saturday and she did a pap and Tues, I have to go for blood work.

She also order an ultrasound mamogram and transvaginal ultrasound for next week.

I'm 38 and this is the first. Still in a bit of shock, we decided on my birthday in the middle of July to try and I stopped taking the pill a few days into my cycle. I thought it would take a few months at least given my age and that I had been on the pill for so long but surprise... 6 weeks later I was pregnant!

Anyone having symptoms??
I've had a lot of gas this week, not so much today, but more like an upset stomach. Felt pouty for no reason too. How is everyone else doing?

Okay ladies I'm officially freaking out. I just got discharged from the ER with Threatened Miscarriage as my diagnosis. My HCG levels are 240. I went in because I wanted to see what they were instead of having to wait til Tuesday..Gotta get them done again Tuesday to see how much/IF they go up.

Prayers Please!!!

You know what, you are right! We went to TJ Maxx first but didn't find any maternity clothes. We went to Ross and found a lot there, tha's where I found them. Do you have a Ross near you?

Naw ... never heard of Ross! Darn!

Okay ladies I'm officially freaking out. I just got discharged from the ER with Threatened Miscarriage as my diagnosis. My HCG levels are 240. I went in because I wanted to see what they were instead of having to wait til Tuesday..Gotta get them done again Tuesday to see how much/IF they go up.

Prayers Please!!!

Oh no Powell! Fx'd for you :hug:

Powell130 - sending you lots of good wishes:hugs:

Ugh I have been having the worst sleeps I don't remember this with my first

Last night I kept getting woke up every 2 hours.. First I was feeling all bloated and so that woke me up.. next my dog wanted to go out... and then my cat decided she was going to hack up a hairball, on the bed... luckily I pushed her off the bed before sad hairball was hacked up... but my poor cat was not having it..

I was then awake by 6:30... Maybe tonight I will sleep better lol.

Hi ladies! Can I join in too? I just got my BFP this morning. Two FRER and a digi and I am sort of believing it's true. My due date will be around May 9th. My son is May 30th so that would most likely be two May babies! Can't wait to spend the next 9 months with you all!

As far as symptoms go I don't have many yet. I didn't get much morning sickness with my son so hopefully that's the same this time around. We weren't really trying this month so I wasn't paying attention to symptoms at all.

Holy moly I am so excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"