• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 years old, A little preggers, due on May 12. Bump buddies?

Veronica Congrats on the one healthy bubs I had the same thing with my son when I had an early scan vanishing twin apparently its very common and most women don't even know unless they get early scans. so glad you have at least one healthy baby girl or boy so exciting and what a heart rate!!

Going for my ultrasound in a couple minutes....hope everything is well...can not stop throwing up these past couple days....how is everyone doing?

Going for my ultrasound in a couple minutes....hope everything is well...can not stop throwing up these past couple days....how is everyone doing?

GL Hun!! Supposibly MS is a sign of a healthy pregnancy, who knew puking could be a good thing?! lol I hope everything goes just fine hun. Post a pic when you can?

I am rediculous naseouse it comes and goes but no throwing up I didn't have it with my son either so I am glad I haven't had it with this one. Nipples still hurt but nothing crazy pretty easy going at this point but super tired thankful my toddler has slept till 8 these past two days haha

Well, I just took my first puke this morning, hopefully this is just a one day thing. I am feeling so miserable and am scared to eat anything!!! Work is going to be hard to get through, I may just take off at lunch...

Today I graduate to Green Olive, can't wait until my first scan next week!!!

hey ladies ultrasound was awesome!!! baby has a nice strong heartbeat of 167 bpm I'll try to get pics up today!

Well, I just took my first puke this morning, hopefully this is just a one day thing. I am feeling so miserable and am scared to eat anything!!! Work is going to be hard to get through, I may just take off at lunch...

Today I graduate to Green Olive, can't wait until my first scan next week!!!

I puked earlier! lol only the second time tho and i hope it's not going to become a habit. i HATE puking!

I graduated to a raspberry today :) I'll be a green olive this time next week :) mmm green olives lol

I get to graduate to Green Olive on Thursday!!! Celebrate with a Martini.... wait... hehe

So far my puking has been a one shot deal, but I have horrible heart burn and really don't like any food... I have only gained 2 pounds since finding out I was prego, so at least I am not gaining a bunch!

I get to graduate to Green Olive on Thursday!!! Celebrate with a Martini.... wait... hehe

So far my puking has been a one shot deal, but I have horrible heart burn and really don't like any food... I have only gained 2 pounds since finding out I was prego, so at least I am not gaining a bunch!

I've gained 2 also

Just got back from the dr! Measuring at 9 weeks, 0 days, and new due date is May 7th :)

Baby is great - got to see the heartbeat on screen and everything. So excited!

BellaRosa, we have the same due date! I haven't had it verified by scan though, I go in a week from tomorrow to get one. Hoping it stays the same.

Looks like my puking wasn't morning sickness, I have the flu! yuck, I haven't been able to keep anything down all day, not even one salt cracker! I am cuatiously eatig chicken noodle soup now, hoping I won't be running to the toilet again.

Yuck! Sorry Fluffy! Stomach flu's are no fun.. especially if you are already feeling tired from being prego!!

Seems like it was a 24 hour stomach flu, I am keeping stuff down today so that is realy nice. I am SO tired, I am sure from pregnancy and leftover fatigue from yesterday too. I am jsut so glad to ber able to actyally eat today. I lost THREE pounds yesterday!

BellaRosa, we have the same due date! I haven't had it verified by scan though, I go in a week from tomorrow to get one. Hoping it stays the same.

Looks like my puking wasn't morning sickness, I have the flu! yuck, I haven't been able to keep anything down all day, not even one salt cracker! I am cuatiously eatig chicken noodle soup now, hoping I won't be running to the toilet again.

Exciting! Let me know how the scan goes!

Glad you're feeling better now that your 24 hr bug is gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->