30weeks baby movemnts

Mum2tw01987

Reaction score
I can feel my baby move by my pubic bone ,so worried shes gonna come early feels like shes tryna escape lol wonderin if shes engaged

My 3rd was the same from around 29 weeks, very low and I had terrible lightening crotch and engaged from pretty early on, he did try to come early but hung on until 40 weeks when i was actually induced

Iv been induced 2x previously and it was the worse im hopein this time its different

Fingers crossed, ive had two inductions, one was 2 hours long with a bad hemorrhage, and my latest was 16 hour long with zero complications and apart from taking a long time, it was really okay, hoping the same for you

My 1st 1 i went in on a Friday had my lil girl.sunday contractions started late eve sat, my 2nd i went in had 2 pesserys 1 gel and that burnt me. Had to have my waters broken then had my lil boy but the placenta didnt come awaycso had 2 have manual removed

Just had my third and by 30wks the movement low down was really quite uncomfortable,we would joke because I would hold myself when I stood up as it felt like baby would drop out lol he didn’t and all was fine,every pregnancy is different and apparently ur body can really feel it by number 3,good luck with everything xx

No that's completely normal. When they're upside down like mine is (footling breech) and they kick you in the cervix, it feels like a foot is going to come flying out of your vagina at any moment lol

Mines the same! Sometimes her punches to my cervix really hurt too! Don’t worry though baby can dip in and out of the pelvis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->