31 And TTC #2.... Anyone at the beginning of their cycle? Need a buddy! :)

AmysU4ea

Reaction score
I'm on CD 6 and looking for someone to buddy up with! :)

YAY!!!!!! We are on the same CD! What day are you expecting to O?

Yayyy!!
Well I think my time of O hasn't been accurate & my cycles tend to be 26 or 27 (I've even had 25) my friend thinks I ovulate early, so I have started using a fertility monitor to help me.
Sorry if that sounds confusing. Haha I reckon about a week.

How about you.? Do you know roughly when you O
:)

Ugh! I have no clue! Lol! My cycles are VERY irregular! My last one was 30 days, but over the last 6 months they have been anywhere from 33-41 days long with my O date ranging anywhere from CD 19- CD 31..... The last two cycles I've had my LP has been really short... 7 & 9 days long.... I temp and use OPKs.... How does the fertility monitor work?

Hi I am shradha, india. I decided last month that we should extend our family. So here I am ttc#2. I too have no idea when I am going to ovulate.... 30-34 days.... just started using opk from last week . Till now no sign on opk.... I too am looking out for a bump buddy.....

Welcome shradha.

Frustrating not knowing when you O AmysU4ea, you tell the FM when your cycle begins(so CD 1) & you can tell it up to CD 5. Then simply check your monitor daily & it will ask you to insert a test stick, simply pee on the stick and slot into FM.
The FM then takes in the information & displays your fertility level. They say it asks for about 10-12 sticks depending on your cycle.
As you O days arrives your fertility should be high & then on the day of O it should be peak :)
May take couple of months for FM to get used to your body/cycles

I don't temp, I find it ever so confusing :(

Hi shradha!!! What CD are you on now?

I've heard that FM are pretty expensive, do you mind if I ask how much you paid for it? Where did you get it? Does it also track your temps if you temp?

What confuses you about temping? I use fertility friend to temp, so, it totally makes it easy to do. Just take your temp and record it in the app. It charts it for you and tells you when you ovulated... I love it!

Haha that doesn't sound too bad lol
Yeah can be quite expensive so maybe if your happy temping do that instead of FM.

My OH got it for me, we thought we'd try it & got mine from amazon for about £50 so yeah quite pricey

Oh & it doesn't track your temp

I am cd25 from last 2 days getting cramps.... feeling bloated and watery cum (opps sorry ) but opk have not detected. .... so I guess this cycle has gone wasted. .... maybe next month I will monitor closely...I too temp in fertility friend.....
Hello.... can I know your names?

Oh wow! Yeah, I think I'll stick to temps and OPKs.... Bleh! I just wanna be pregnant already! Lol! How long have you been TTC?

@shradha, maybe you are going to have a long cycle? Your temps haven't confirmed O yet? My name is Amy. :)

Hi Amy! No temps have not detected O yet....I too want to get pregnant soon. Lets see.....

My implant got removed last May, so from then really but not been tracking & monitoring like we are now. I think timings have been wrong etc.
We were just having unprotected sex & hoping but it seems harder then just that!

So on & off really. I really want it to happen though :(
How about you Amy?

Hi shradha, I'm Zara :) how long have you been TTC?

We've been trying since January.... We want our kids to be pretty close in age... So, hoping it happens soon! :) my daughter is 10 months old already! Can't believe it!

Hi zara....I wanted to start TTC from this month but I just started taking folic acid tablets...so have decided to go 4 it next month so that I will be finishing a month of taking folic acid tablets....

Today I got a +opk so..... That means my cycles have become long....

That's how it always seems to work.... Start TTC and then your cycle suddenly starts getting all crazy! Lol! That's what happened to me!

Mine used to be around 28 days now it seems 26 or even 25 lol!

Awww your lucky to have your daughter, yeah close age will be nice :)
How did you find TTC first time?

Maybe next month will be your lucky one shradha! :dust:

First time I wasn't even trying! Lol! We weren't trying but definately weren't preventing for years. I had just figured that it wasn't gonna happen... After 6 years you just kinda forget about it and move on... Since my periods are so irregular there was no red flag that I missed one.... Then I thought I had "the flu" cuz I felt like crap and was throwing up.... And I just couldn't seem to get any better. Then my mom came over to take care of me one day and while she was doing my dishes she suddenly turned and looked at me and said, "are you pregnant?!?".... I reassured her that I wasn't, but then it got me thinking.... A couple days later I took a test and sure enough! I was 7-8 weeks along at that point! LOL!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->