31 And TTC #2.... Anyone at the beginning of their cycle? Need a buddy! :)

Wow Amy ...... Your first was a total surprise......
I started TTC on march and my cycles were going crazy 35-42 days , before my cycles were regular 30 days....within 2 months I got pregnant.... Thank god ... This time my cycles are 32 days but this month I think it's 37 days...as I ovulated yesterday..... The age gap is really good....

Thanx zara....what about you? How many children do you have?

Hope you two get your :BFP: this month ...sending :dust:

I have none, I'm TTC #1 at the minute so hopefully will happen for me :)

Wow Amy total surprise, they always say when you least expect it. How you getting on this month so far?

Expecting to O soon

FX :dust:

CD 11 today and just noticed some EWCM!!!!! Time to start BDing!!!!! How bout you?

Dh is stressed with work now so this cycle has gone wasted.... next month keeping fingers crossed...
Zara you must be double excited as this is your first..... 1st ones are always special. ....
Amy I am kkeeping fingers crossed for you....:dust:

Heyy ladies, CD13 today, got high fertility on monitor & noticed CM last few days. Reckon O tomorrow

Been Bding all week :)

Awww that's a shame shradha..maybe next month & yes I am excited for my 1st
:dust:

Nothing exciting happening with my cycle yet, but my daughter started walking today!!!! I'm so proud!!!! I can't believe it!!!! :)

Wow amy....thats great..... a milestone. ...
Zara...thats great...

Yeah I am Amy, unsure if I've ovulated though :( you too?
Feeling a little down a moment

:dust:

Feeling down cuz you're not sure you ovulated? No, I haven't ovulated yet.... Still waiting... My OPKs are still pretty light, so, I probably still have another week to go... My cycles are so long! Blah!!!! Oh well, I've got a good feeling about this cycle!!! Im so relaxed! It has to be a good sign! I haven't felt relaxed since we started trying...

Awww that is good, FX for you Hun.

Feeling low in general & really tired, feeling like I haven't got much energy. I haven't read monitor for couple of days, ran out of sticks & not had time to get them :(
Oh we'll we can wait & see.

Maybe I having long cycle?

Xx

Oh no!! I know that feeling! :( sorry you are down.... Have you been stressed out in other areas of your life?

To be honest, not really. Maybe just having bit of down time.

How you getting on anyway Hun? X

Still no O.... But it should be happening soon.... I had a bit of EWCM last night, so, we BD.... FF predicted today through saturday as my fertile days... So, shouldn't be long!

I am waiting so eagerly for AF to come but I guess this cycle is bit long....I got + opk on cd25,26,27 so that makes my cycle 38-40 days....I can't believe it my cycles used to be 32 days last months it's really gone long.......may be I will ovulate in the last week of July .......such a long wait....

We all are going through low phase....come on ladies....don't worry.....

I'm still waiting to O!!! :( CD21 today.... Temp still low, OPKs still very negative... But I got ovulation pain yesterday? So, I'm hoping its a warning that I will be Oing soon...

I am waiting so eagerly for AF to come but I guess this cycle is bit long....I got + opk on cd25,26,27 so that makes my cycle 38-40 days....I can't believe it my cycles used to be 32 days last months it's really gone long.......may be I will ovulate in the last week of July .......such a long wait....

Wow, that is a long cycle... Long cycles are the worst! Sooooooo much waiting!!! :( maybe next cycle will be your cycle! :) you're right, it's important to stay positive! Thanks for that reminder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->