31 day ( give or take) house cleaning challenge. Whos with me?

I brought a pack of 20 bin bags yesterday, so far I've filled nearly 3, god knows how many I'll get through haha xxx

Well done to everyone of their progress. Has anyone else noticed that as a result of completing a job, three more jobs need doing? For example, i sorted things in my spare room and had to put lots of random bits away in other places, then when i got to the correct place, i realised that cupbaord/drawer needed sorting too! It's making me nuts.

Yes! I'm thinking of just burning whatever still needs to be sorted once I've run out of time :haha:.

This is what I've done today-
Cleaned kitchen
Cleaned middle floor bathroom
Cleaned top floor bathrooms
Nappy laundry
Stuffed nappies
Dusted and cleared Welsh dresser
Took out recycling
Loaded/unloaded dishwasher
Cleaned downstairs bathroom
Dusted middle floor
Started de-cluttering the utility room
Dusted the skirting on the stairs

:)

Tomorrow:
Clean and tidy utility room
Hang mirror in lounge, pin flower lights and generally pretty up the lounge
Clear lounge bookshelf
Dust upstairs
Hoover the whole house

Wow Eleanor you can come do mine if that's how much ya do :haha:

Really hope I'm not too late to Join in here. We decided to move....then not too move so need to unpack so having a good clean and sort out.

Wow Eleanor you can come do mine if that's how much ya do :haha:

Really hope I'm not too late to Join in here. We decided to move....then not too move so need to unpack so having a good clean and sort out.

Today was a magical day where both LO's napped at the same time, so I wizzed around doing as much as I could! I'm knackered now :haha:.

Oh man I hate packing, and unpacking even more so! Ah well, good chance to declutter! Have fun :haha:

That's g teat that you did I t all during nap time.

I love. It. As its like a fresh start when putting it all back away.

Aside from the usually dishes, laundry, hoovering, polishing, ironing, toilet scrubbing and tidying.
I've cleaned the skirting boards in most of my rooms.
Cleaned the doors
Cleaned the curtains
Tidied my spare room. No soil, trays or plants left in there.
Computer desk tidied and wires box lol
Sorted packaging materials and ebay stuff
planted flowers in the garden and transfer seedlings into outside buckets.
done tons of wedding
Cleaned my washing machine
started pouring my old/used yankee candle tarts into a glass bottle.
Printed loads of recipes i've been bookmarking ...and so it continues!

Oh jeez iv still not done anything apart from the cleaning i do everyday. Everytime im about to empty a room something comes up. I decided to start with the bathrooms so im going to try and get them done today. Once oh gets in from work ill run up and do the big bathroom before he leave for work again. And do the downstairs one once lo is in bed which should only take 10 minz. And then im hopeing to do something with my bedroom. Need to find a way to stop them canvas wardrobes tipping forward. since oh is hopefully home tomorrow night might completely empty kitchen

Today i asked my 2 of my cousins if they wanted to come and play with lo. Lol its the holidays and with them being off school they dont any anything to do. I said id feed them and return they can play with lo which they love doing anyway. So as soon as they drag themselves out of bed and get here im going to tackle thr bathroom upstairs and los room. Which are simple jobs but impossible to do when im on mynown with lo or when los asleep.

How is everyone elese gettin on?

We are off back home today so will be making my HUGE list so will pop it on here and update it once I've done stuff.xx

I need to desperately do this but so lazy all the time lol

So far today i have done the upstairs bathroom, washed walls and dried them , scrubbed loo, major clean of bath, got rid of empties. Hoovered los room, put toys away, put most of his books away.
My cousin has tidied the stairs- we literally stack stuff up one side. But thats all clear now. Also done the kitchen. Once lo is asleep, in the next few seconds, im going to do the bathroom downstairs and the car.

Not bad for a sunday since i usually make more mess then i tidy on a sunday. Might have to get the kiddies round more often.

In the rooms we hVe done today alls thats left to do is,
Lo room.- clear out old toys
Kitche - move stuff in cupboards around so lo cant get tp the junk. And make space fpr my xmas stash of food.

Yesterday and today I have
- changed ours and tegans bed
- washed, dried and folded dirty bedding
- dusted and cleaned our bedroom
- put smellies back on top of drawers since I have a bad habit of leaving them on the floor (I'm one of "those" women who MUST shower and moisturise at least once daily)
- put away three loads of clean laundry
- deep cleaned the bathroom
- washed bathroom mats (pedestal, bath and shower mats since we have seperate bath and shower cubicle)
- tidied tegan's bedroom
- dusted tegan's bedroom
- cleaned upstairs windows
- hoovered and steam mopped downstairs
- cleaned fridge out
- washed and dried 4 loads of laundry which are currently folded in the utility room
- washed, dried, and put back on the blanket off the sofa

tomorrow I need to
- clean the guinea pigs out
- hoover upstairs
- dust downstairs
- put clean washing away

OOh, everyone is hard at work :)

I have weeded and slowly planted more of my flowers. The garden and drive have been swept and tidied.
I cleaned skirting boards(tho i think i already wrote that somewhere)
Sort odd paper work.
Got rid of excess stuff in kitchen.
Slowly trying to run ink out on broken scanner (need more ideas of things to print). Big plastic box has been cleaned, brought inside and winter coats will be put in it. I cleaned my living room carpet.

i'm going to list more stuff on ebay and hopefully tidy loft next weekend. Things are coming along quite well.

well done everyone. Anyone got your kids helping?

Has everyone given up - i had to scroll far down the page for this lol

so far ive cut my grass, reorganised kitchen cupboards got rid of 6 black bags of stuff and am looking into costs of stuff to do my front garden xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->