• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

31 days late, possible pregnancy???

Lala9217

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

My name is Larissa and I am 22 years old. I am currently 31 days late, I am new to this forum and in desperate need of advice.

I always keep track if my cycle which which usually lasts 25-28 days with a 4-5 day period. I never missed a month before or have I been pregnant in the past. The beginning of my last period was June 20th and it was a bit odd because I was a few days late and ended up having a 13 day period. I have had 1 negative blood tests, several negative hpts. I should probably add that I am currently on my third month of nuvaring and am wondering if this is playing a role in what is happening. I had taken the ring out a week ago and have not been sexually active since then, I also started taking prenatals just incase.

I am not sure if I am feeling pregnancy symptoms or if this is all in mY head but I have been feeling slight nausea (not to the point of vomit but this is normal for me anyways), I am experiencing lower back aches, pelvic pain, heaviness in my lower abdomen, headaches, I get tired much earlier than usual, weird twitching in my abdomen and I've noticed very little spotting like a dot for few mornings.

I just feel like I am losing my mind with all these symptoms but the tests are all negative. I'm starting to think I will end up on the show "I never knew I was pregnant" I am trying to see my ob/gyn sept 2 but debating on going to see another dr sooner to possibly arrange an ultrasound. Could I really be pregnant or experiencing an anovulatory cycle? Could I have been pregnant but had a miscarriage? Or is it possible that I am having an ectopic pregnancy?
:shrug:
Please advise.

I think the new contraception has confused your body, the chances are you are just missing a period, just make sure you replace the ring when your supposed to

New birth control can definitely mess up your hormones. NuvaRing is strong and can cause missed periods like that.. :)

Can definitely mess things up. I've changed BCP before & had similar symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->