31, trying to concieve No. 2, looking for a buddy!!!

mybabydreams

One pink, one blue
Reaction score
Hey ladies. As the title suggests we are trying to conceive baby number 2 at the minute. I have a four year old daughter who is obsessed with wanting a sibling so we are trying to get pregnant asap (so that the age difference isnt too monumental.) i am 31 and starting to worry that my age may slow the process somewhat! I feel even more pressured now as my best friend started trying at the same time as me and has just announced her pregnancy (I know its not a competition but I cant help feeling slightly peeved as she only seems to have to look at a pair of pants and voila!!! not that im jealous or anything lol!!!)
Just looking for peeps in the same predicament as me who fancy a whinge and a chat and to offer support while waiting for our BFP's!! Ive also become a symptom stalker these last few months, Im sure we must all do it when TTC!!
Cheers Ladies:thumbup:

Hi, I'm also 31, ttc #1 been on depo on and off for 12 years but been off it and ttc for a year now and nothing yet!! Hoping my body is sorting itself out and getting back to normal. It's nice to feel like I can talk to people on here as I find that none of my friends would understand, and as I'm always the strong one who just laughs everything off and never cries, I think it makes it that little bit harder. Sorry to go on x x

Hello Ladies.. I am 31 too! And TTC the 2nd one.. Do join us in our other thread where we are all just starting off TTC our second ones..
I totally get the symptom stalking.. I could have sworn I was pregnant my first cycle.. ;)

:dust:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-buddies/1638649-cycle-2-ttc-2-a-3.html

The thread where we are at..

Sorry if I am being a dummy, but tried to reply to this thread earlier and it doesnt appear to have shown up!!! If it appears later an I have double-replied, then that is why lol!!! Thanks for the replies! I totally get the depo thing, I was on it a long time ago and it took my body a long time to recover (I bled constantly and ended up on the pill to sort out my cycle.) Anyway I went on to have a daughter, so it does work itself out in time! I wish they were a bit clearer when prescribing bc as to what the effects might be when it is stopped. Its nice to know there are some other oldies hanging around the forum and in the same boat! When you read a lot on the internet (as I think all us ttc-ers do) you start to feel that you may be the oldest person ever to have considered a pregnancy! I for one dont feel old in myself so it is nice to finally see Im not the only 30 something on here!
I will check out that other thread, thanks very much.
Look forward to your progress updates xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->