31 weeks and low birth weight

Just thought I would update that my beautiful baby boy Joshua was born at 11.32am Monday weighing 2lb 7oz. He fought hard, but after 13 hours, peacefully passed away in my arms at 12.29am Tuesday. He was completely perfect in every way. He just wasn't ready for this world. xx

I am so sorry baby Joshua couldn't stay with you.

The next few months will be extremely difficult for you and your oh with a whole mixture of emotions and there is no right or wrong way to handle grief so try not to analyse or criticise how you handle things. I won't say it gets any easier because I am 2 years down the line and it's still hard but you do learn to live with the feelings and the tears become less.

Sands offer great support and they may have a support group near you.

Thinking of you and your family.

Fly high little Joshua xx

I am so so sorry to hear this :hugs::hugs:

I am thinking of you and your family xxx

I am so so sorry to read this. My thoughts are with you and your family x

im so sad to hear your news, i really am, I have been waiting for your update, sorry i just dont know what to say xx

I'm so, so sad to hear this news Lexi,:cry: my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now. Heaven has gained a new little angel who will always watch over you all. :angel: xox

Such sad news. So sorry for your loss. xxx

I`ve been thinking of you every day, and so been looking forward for your update... this brought tears to my eyes. I`m so very sorry Joshua couldn`t stay here with you.

Sending you the best to you and your loved ones... You and Joshua will be in my thoughts

Thank you everyone, a brief story of his birth and a few photos are on the stillbirth, neonatal loss and sids forum xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->