31 weeks, confused

indianorchi

Reaction score
I've been reading various things on pregnancy and am starting to get worried. I'm 31 weeks with my first baby and everything I've read seems to say the baby is no longer able to flip around and do summersaults because it's too big but mine still is. Does this mean he's not growing quickly enough? Also I've had no leaking nipples, is this normal?

My boobs didn't leak ATALL untill Caitlyn was 2 days old!

And if your baby can still flip then your baby can still flip. Your midwife should be doing fundal height, and if that's right, then your baby is growing just fine!!

:hugs:

My last appointment was with the doctor rather than the midwife and he didn't give me any feedback as he took the measurements which the midwife usually does. I was hoping it was just me worrying for nothing but thought I'd check it out :)

If there was anything wrong with your measurements he would have told you.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Try to enjoy it!

I also didn't leak AT ALL till 3-4 days after Lola-Rose was born...

And I'm sure that your doctor would have said something if he was worried about your fundal measurement.
And actually a baby can turn till about 36 weeks.Thats how breech babies actually manage to get head down.

my boobs have been leaking since I was 15 weeks, everyone is different. They write a alot of things. Some things say you can start leaking in the 2nd tri others say 3rd. Some people say it doesnt happen till after birth

I'm 31 weeks too. And my boobs still aint leaking either. It's normal hun - don't worry.

Also, my baby still changes position, so there still is enough room for them too flip.

It's when you get further on they can't move very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->