31 weeks. Someone else please feel like this

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
Hi. I have never had any issues or problems in pregnancy. Last couple of weeks. I keep feeling and being sick. Is this normal? Is baby just kicking my stomach. Also babies movements have reduced. I still get 10 a day. Again is that just as bubba gets bigger?

At around 30 weeks my morning sickness from tri 1 came back. I was vomiting and nauseous. Baby stopped moving as much around then too. Kicking stopped but pushing started. :)

At around 30 weeks my morning sickness from tri 1 came back. I was vomiting and nauseous. Baby stopped moving as much around then too. Kicking stopped but pushing started. :)

Thanks. That really makes me feel better. Pushing is a good way to describe it. I've never had morning sickness so this not feeling well is new to me.

My nausea and such came back when I was around 30+ weeks. Also her movement went down, it was due to her growing bigger and lack of space in there! As long as you get your 10 movements don't stress too much. :)
I now have a healthy girl who's going to be 1 in 12 days!

For the past couple of weeks I've found I'm being sick a lot at night. It's not morning sickness but ive put it down to hormones and the fact that there's not much room in there for food now!

My nausea is getting worse again. It's never really gone away and I'm still on meds. I ave noticed that baby's movements are increasing each day though not decreasing.

Ive been feeling sick more, like a pp said its like my stomach doesnt have room for much food, doesnt stop me feeling hungry though! I also have decreased movements, my midwife isnt concerned and aslong as there are 10 a day then bubba should be a ok :) XX

im almost 31 weeks and im throwing up every morning again! so annoying as im hungry before i vomit and very much so after!

31 weeks tomorrow and a few times last week I have been sick. Feel giddy and nauseous at times x

I'm the same, been having trouble keeping food down ESP at night, I tried having smaller meals but I'm so sleepless and tired I end up bored and hungry so I start nibbling again :s
The kicks for me are harder but less frequent

All part of the package I guess! Hope the next 2 months breeze by us all so fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->