Yep I love them, they're my staple day nappy. Even OH can manage them!

i love em! Use them mostly when we go out. However Lo does have tendency to poo over the sides of hte insert, so i take clean covers as well but they roll down really small! Never had a leak with them either.

yes! highly recommended. I just bought more Flip Organics to stock up for my holiday in August. They are out "going out" reliable 4 solid hour nappy.

i love flips too - nice easy night nappy (organics) and change bag nappy (stay dry)

Yep, I love mine, only have 5 but going to get some more :D

As everyone else says...LOVE THEM! I always put one of Fi if I know I'll be out for most of the day and the inserts are so easy to carry around rather than 3 or 4 whole BTP nappies :D x

Oh and you don't have to buy as many outers as you do inserts cos you just need to change the insert :)

I seem to have four covers and 8 inserts atm. Going to try and buy another half dozen inserts before we go on holiday in August.

I have to say I loveeeeeeeeeeeee my flips LOTS!

I only have 3 nappies and 3 inserts :( I really need to buy some more for our holiday in August too! does anyone know how long the offer is on for?

just up till the end of real nappy week (2nd may)

I have 9 outers and 21 inserts... more than gets us through three days :)

I love my flips but wish/hope that they release some different colour/print covers for them!

Love them! We had 6 outers and 16 inserts when they were our only nappy (I've now been dragged into pretty fluff!) and that was perfect for 2 days. Same as Counting Down I just wish they'd do more interesting covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->