i know some more flip colours are supposed to by arriving in the UK around May. but i've not been given a specific date - i'll do some digging. :flower:

Yeah i like my flips...

not the first nappy i reach for but for ease of use they are just sooo easy!

I use my flip inserts in alot of other nappies as well, and they fit perfectly into my small nature babies wrap too! :D

oh thats good I get paid the 28th so I will put a order in then me thinks :D I have 3 flips so might buy 2 more and some extra inserts :D

Ohhh then I can wait for some more pretty colours :D maybe we should all write to BG and let them know the error of there ways with no pretty prints etc :thumbsup:

We use flips :D Darwin does leak on the covers when he does a poo though.

I'm really hoping that Flips will work for me because i've just heard SO many good things about them! I'm holding off buying them till the new colours arrive...

I'm really hoping that Flips will work for me because i've just heard SO many good things about them! I'm holding off buying them till the new colours arrive...

I'm sure they will be here before your LO arrives! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies with Flip experience! I bought a set of these when I was at the baby show in February in anticipation of our baby arriving in June...

Just one question, with the inserts - they advise that they can be washed at 40 degrees with no pre-soaking - my question is do they come up nice and clean with a non bio powder (such as Fairy)?

Thanks!

i use fairy non bio on mine (1/4 of the normal amount as recommended) and they come out fine at 40.

Yep mine are perfect at 40 with non bio

quick question about the flips - I have the normal ones and just wondered how much better the organic ones are as I see there just £10 more for a set?

the organic inserts are way more absorbent - i have both! he sleeps 11+ hours in an organic flip overnight. I wouldn't dare try that with the stay dry ones.

I'm not actually a great fan of the organic flips. They are more absorbant but they wouldn't last overnight for Leyla. The stay dry ones will last for a good four or five hours during the day though (Leyla's not a heavy wetter during the day but very heavy at night). I like the simplicity of the stay dry ones - no folding and they don't need a liner to keep Leyla's skin dry, whereas the organic ones you do have to fold and I always use a fleece liner with them. I know it's not much extra work but it keeps things simpler for OH to just use the stay dry ones! The stay dry ones feel thinner and more flexible to me; I find the organic ones a bit thicker and more rigid. Plus, they take way longer to dry than the stay dry, even though you can unfold them. I'd say get one of each to try before making your decision.

I'd agree with one of each, We have 4 flips with 4 organic liners and 4 staydry and I tend to use prettier nappies first but I prefer the staydry during the day, but organic for overnight, I only use the organics at night though because they take sooo long to dry

What size/age would you say the flips are suitable from? Is it worth getting some before baby's here? with the offer being on? Or would i be waiting aaaaaages for them to fit properly? Im very intrigued by them!

Theo has worn Flips from birth (9lb) no problems. If you have a tiny one you may end up waiting a few weeks but tbh they are well worth the purchase even if you dont use them for several months.

We also use organic at night and stay dry during the day

I really shouldn't read these threads... now I need flips.. good thing I've got an angelcare breathing monitor that can go up for sale.. not like I need that with co sleeping! :haha:

Now... to sell that and buy flips without the OH realising...

Theo has worn Flips from birth (9lb) no problems. If you have a tiny one you may end up waiting a few weeks but tbh they are well worth the purchase even if you dont use them for several months.

Well, that's this pay-day taken care of then!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->