31weeks think iv got signs of early labour? What do you think?

Twinkle 3

Reaction score
Hi ladies im 31weeks and had previous preterm births.

Im a bit concerned today as im not sure but i think i have sogns of warly labour. Obviously im going to closely monitor this and if im 100% sure i will ring the hospital asap.

Iv got strong braxton hicks that havnt budged all day. I keep getting cramps like i need to go to the toilet. Iv got back ache and iv had loose stools :( i know it isnt a bug ir upset stomach though as i feel fine and havnt ate anything funny. I feel better when i sit down but as soon as im up walking or doing so thing the braxton hicks and cramps come realy strong and thats when i feel like i need the toilet again too!

What do you all think
Am i worrying about nothing and this is normal for 31weeks?

Iv had babies before but my memory is terrible so cant always remember back to how i felt in previous pregnancies xx

Sorry for all the spelling mistakes. Im not good with ny touchscreen phone even though iv had it years lolx

If your worried about it Hun I think it's best you speak to your midwife and see what they say, I'm 31 weeks tomoro and I get Braxton hicks now and again and they can be quite uncomfortable and strong, I get them mainly when I'm stressed out lol, but I do think it's best for you to phone your midwife and see what she says Hun just to be on the safe side

I've been experiencing the same for a few days. I'm 32 weeks Sunday. I went to hospital yesterday and had ctg for reduce movements and monitor picked up mild contractions but they weren't concerned about early labour so guessing it's normal?

If they're not letting up then I would maybe be concerned...you may need to be put on some sort of bed rest. I'm at risk for preterm labour and definitely have my fair share of contractions but nothing yet that won't let up.

Have you been drinking your water? I was in L&D Saturday due to BH and actual contractions from the moment I woke up. They monitored me and sure enough I was getting them. Turned out I was a bit dehydrated. Upped my water intake and the contractions subsided.

if you have a history of preterm labor and with those symptoms I think I go in and get checked, I had similar once on my 3rd baby and it turned out something was happening so admitted and had steroids

so yea if your gut saying something is up give them a ring :) which I am sure you will :flower:

With a history I would call. These things often don't amount to anything but they can and it'd not worth it to the risk. Could be some dehydration like another poster said. I'd call and see what they suggest.
Best of luck

I've been feeling like this since sunday and today I just don't feel right, I feel pretty sick this evening. i'm 33+4.

Finally found a thread i can join in on 😁 so im 30+1 yesterday all day i had BH but felt it more on my right side really sore back at the bottom and i went to the loo like 4 times and passed bowel movements (tmi sorry) today i woke up and feel i have dropped down dont know whether he was just maybe engaging yesterday and thats why i was crampy bit my bowel movements have been the same today going more than usual im not concerned right now but just makes you worry and think well what if he is going make an early arrival 😕☺️ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->