32 week app yesterday, sending me for another scan!

Little G

Reaction score
Whilst at my 32 week app yesterday the midwife was listening to baby's heartbeat, whilst listening there was a sound almost like an echo of the heartbeat, midwife said could be hiccups and asked if I could feel anything which I couldnt, she said would be worth checking again after my consultant app. I mentioned this to the consultant and she said best to just get another scan! So got one scheduled for Monday. I cant help but worry about it, surely if something was wrong with baby's heart it wouldve flagged up by now? Anyone else experienced anything similar? x

Not sure if it's the same or not but my SIL who had her son in July last year went in to one of her late 2nd^early 3rd tri appointments and was told her son had a heart murmur. They had her go in for an US to make sure everything was okay and it was, the doctor told her that heart murmurs can often happen in utero and never again happen outer utero.

Could be a heart murmur....or nothing at all. Try not to worry. Let us know

Oh I hope not, fingers crossed, will update once find out for sure

xx

Oh I hope not, fingers crossed, will update once find out for sure

xx

heart murmurs are harmless. I had one as a newborn and every now and again a doctor can hear it. Ask your doc.

Thanks, that puts my mind at ease a bit. Just want monday to hurry up so I can get checked and stop worrying about it. Hopefully it'll be nothing. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->