32 weeks and head "really wedged into pelvis" - will bub be early?

pradabooties

Reaction score
Have any mum's had experience with this?

This is my first and at 28 weeks my midwife told me her head had descended into my pelvis. Just had my 32 week check up and she said its even more into my pelvis now, she said her heads really wedged in there. I asked if this meant bub might be early/on time (as I've heard most first time mum's deliver late) and she said its impossible to say.

Just wondering if anyone elses bub had their head wedged in around this time and if they delivered early / on time / late? I know there is no way to know for sure but just interested to hear others experiences.

Baby girl has been head down and wedged since about week 27-28, I'm now currently 36 and not even so much as a Bh. I asked my NP about it too and she said she can't guarantee I won't go early but baby being head down and engaged isn't a sure sign that I will. Would love to hear more experiences.

My baby's head has been down in pelvis since 31 weeks and now I'll be 39 weeks on Friday, not even dilated yet. So definitely can go full term...

If this is baby number 1 they are more likely to become engaged & stay there. Coz your uterus is nice & firm so the muscles will hold baby there. With subsequent babies they are more likely to Bob 😃. Sounds pretty normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->