32 weeks and very grumpy?

Barefoot baby

Reaction score
Hello! I'm 32 weeks today and alls well with me and bump, I've just recovered from very bad sciatica and can walk again :) my problem now is I feel so grumpy! I don't really like anyone at the mo :-/ my DH is great but I keep thinking up reasons he's not and the people at work... Well dont give me a gun! Lol it's like I think I'm the only one that was ever pregnant and no one understands :(

So is this just hormones? Anxiety of the impending birth?

I want to love people again!!!

Xx

You and me both! I am grumpy a lot these days. It's probably just the hormones. :) xx

Count me in. I'm no:1 bitch at the moment (between crying fits of course!) must be the hormones....?'

I was actually thinking of posting this earlier before i seen this! I'm nearly 32 weeks and i just feel so fed up....i keep telling my self its hormones but i could just sit a cry this week and i dont know why. Your not alone xx

Its hormones, I know I am being irrational but I just cant seem to drag myself out of it. My OH is amazing and really understanding but even he is finding my mood swings a bit wearing now. Poor man!

I just suddenly have this foul mood loom over me and I cant shake it. I get cross over such silly things!

I'm alright with my husband right now, but do you know what really pissed me off today? The fact that my ticker is still a squash and still will be at 32 weeks on Friday. How stupid is that? I'm on vacation (spring break as I am a teacher) and I start back Monday and am already mourning the fact that I have to go back instead of enjoying this time. Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in this negative thinking.

What can we do to make it any better? I was thinking of treating myself to an ice cream sundae later...

Ooh I am proper grumper, I dislike everyone I don't know (which isn't normal for me) and also keep finding faults with my OH (poor bloke). I'm sure he's loving it really; tough love and all that ...!

OOOH man. I got myself in major trouble last night because I was being so irrational.

I feel so embarrassed even admitting this. I FREAKED out because my OH forgot to tell me to get bread while I was at the store. I threw a total tantrum.

Sooo. After my outburst, I got the silent treatment until this morning. He explained to me today that now he's taking a step back when I'm in "a mood". Not saying anything because I'll take it the wrong way, no matter what his meaning.

He's laughing about it, because it's so obviously hormones, but I cringe thinking how I must have acted.

Im the same im 33 weeks and im raging all the time. I think im so grumpy as im struggling to sleep, am aching all the time, am anxious about birth and with all the hormones pumping round my body dont help.

So glad I'm not alone! My poor OH he tries so hard to be nice to me and I just get so annoyed with him. Last night in bed he was sleeping soundly and I was getting crazy annoyed because he was breathing in my general direction and his hot breath was making me feel ill!!! I basically wanted to strangle him because he was *breathing* what the hell is wrong with me :dohh:
I hope this passes soon - these moods don't suit me at all :wacko:

So glad I'm not alone! My poor OH he tries so hard to be nice to me and I just get so annoyed with him. Last night in bed he was sleeping soundly and I was getting crazy annoyed because he was breathing in my general direction and his hot breath was making me feel ill!!! I basically wanted to strangle him because he was *breathing* what the hell is wrong with me :dohh:

HILARIOUS! I've been upset at the guy who sits by me at work, because he has a sinus problem and his breathing makes me INSANE!

Don't worry, you are not alone! I am okay most of the time, but I get very grumpy when it's the middle of the night and I can't sleep due to heartburn, baby kicking me really hard, etc. The other night, I am embarrassed to say that when I was all in pain with heartburn (grrr) plus baby kicking me so hard in my side that it really, really hurt that I told hubby, when he said that he was trying to sleep (with me moaning) that I really didn't think it was fair that I should have to be the one who has to be awake and cannot sleep when it is his baby too! It is horrid when you sleep badly and you are knackered and being beaten up by the inside. I am so shocked that baby can jab me that hard already. Goodness knows what it will be like in a few weeks. Roll on due date!

I'm grumpy to. I actually don't like anybody most of the time, and there have been times when I've been cross with myself to. Like I put the butter away this morning after making lunches and then realised I needed it for toast, nearly had a right strop because I had to get it out of the fridge again. I work in a nursery and normally I love all the cuddles I get, but this last week I actually have to grit my teeth and not push them away. Thank god I've only got 4 more working days. I'm sure my moods will improve slightly when i don't have to be nice all day!!

I'm feeling so tired & grumpy & am having another day off work stuck inside because I keep going really dizzy & sick! Thanks for making me laugh, glad I'm not the only one! your story's sound very familiar to me!!

we were at a family party this w'end and other half was sat in the kitchen with the brothers having a great old laugh, i went in and asked what was so funny and my b.i.l said they were giving o.h 3rd trimester counciling, apperently when they asked him how i was he descibed me as 'a physco bitch from hell!!!!' charming! although i know hes right, thats a perfect description right now, lol

Best thing i have ever read!

Count me in... I hate everybody this days, even my cat (he is every thing to me) I feel so sick of everybody and feel so bad about it...

Yep, I am super grumpy today. I'm really uncomfortable at the moment with back and leg pain, which is stopping me sleeping so I'm knackered. Plus I'm finding it so hard to sit at my desk at work all day. So I've been really miserable at work, feeling grrrrr today. I'm also a bit teary this evening. My husband's just gone away until Friday and I was really upset when he'd gone. I'm used to him working away from home so think I'm extra hormonal and extra tired at the moment. Thinking about having 8 more weeks of feeling so crappy is also depressing. I'm just hoping that if I can get a bit more rest/sleep I'll perk up a bit as I'm always more grumpy when I'm tired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->