33 1/2, ttc #1.

Hi Ladies...

Welcome Cutieq! I guess this should really be the 34 and trying thread at this point. Very lucky thread since most have gotten their bfp already.

Thanks for all the comments. I just left the dr. For yet another round of blood work to get my hcg count, since it was still 19 on Thursday.

FF has my o date as next Saturday so that should be interesting. I'll be tracking my o a lot this cycle.

Good luck to everyone!

I'm so ready to start opks but I know it's too soon. Waiting waiting waiting

Nona, so sorry to hear about your chemical, but remember how many girls get their sticky bean right after a chemical. What imphope said, a practice run, so to speak. It's good news that things are working.

I've been back to tcc for the last three cycles or so. I'm in the dreaded tww. My temps were looking good until this morning, but I'm not below baseline, so I'm not too worried yet. This is the first cycle back to tcc where I feel pretty confident that we dtd with sufficient frequency at the right time. :winkwink:

Mrshan I think I remember you from another thread. Glad you got in sufficient bd. That temp drop is pretty early for it to be AF so hopefully it's a nice implantation dip!

I forgot about implantation dip! It could also very much be that I slept with my mouth open though. My throat felt a little dry this morning, so that's what I figured. I managed to avoid testing this morning, because I know it's too soon to get a :bfp:

Hi Cutieq! It's good to see you. Like Nona said, this is a lucky thread. I think we had three girls in a matter of three months. :-D

Well, I'm out as of midnight last night, when the witch flew in two days early.

I'm concerned about my cycle length. For the first year off bc, after my cycle steadied I was usually 28 days. Ever since July, it's been shortening to the point where this month af started on CD26 at 9DPO. My O has always been fairly late, usually CD19 (going by temps, not okp).

At this point, I'm fairly certain that the problem is me. I feel like I should be going to the doctor to get my ovulation going earlier, and probably get my progesterone checked too. Am I freaking out over otherwise normal cycles just because I'm emotional today?

Well, I'm out as of midnight last night, when the witch flew in two days early.

I'm concerned about my cycle length. For the first year off bc, after my cycle steadied I was usually 28 days. Ever since July, it's been shortening to the point where this month af started on CD26 at 9DPO. My O has always been fairly late, usually CD19 (going by temps, not okp).

At this point, I'm fairly certain that the problem is me. I feel like I should be going to the doctor to get my ovulation going earlier, and probably get my progesterone checked too. Am I freaking out over otherwise normal cycles just because I'm emotional today?

mrshan, I totally understand. My cycles have been fluctuating horribly. They can change from month to month and a late O is ok. But I would say if you have questions or concerns, I'd go talk to a doc and ask questions.

Thanks, Cutieq. I'm back to normal now. Hooray, it's CD1. November and December are good months to be in bed a lot. :winkwink:

Thanks, Cutieq. I'm back to normal now. Hooray, it's CD1. November and December are good months to be in bed a lot. :winkwink:

Indeed they are and they're excellent months for baking!

Indeed they are and they're excellent months for baking!

I completely agree. This is the time to just cuddle!

Sorry I've been mia...was out of town last week.

Glad to see you back Leslie. Sucks that af showed up but we're not giving up.

Today I very emotional for me, as I just found out a coworker just had emergency surgery due to a tubal pregnancy. Very sad and scary as they had to remove the tube. My heart hurts for her, even though she's ok and still positive with having 1 tube. I'd be devastated.

The brain part of me is very jealous that she got pregnant so quickly. It's wrong and I honestly hate the way my brain has me feeling but I haven't much control on it. I just pray for her and my stupid emotional brain to stop being so jealous. She's been through a lot in a really short time. I feel double bad.

This chemical has my body all outta wack too. Haven'tbeen able to confirm my o yet. I used the cheapy opk tests so it's hard for me to know for sure if any of them were positive.

Hi ladies!

Sorry, just wanted to quickly say , Durham check out my chart if you can. Ovulation after a mc was pretty tricky. After my 1st chemical (but 2nd Mc) my cycle got so out of whack & crazy I almost went mental. I tried quite a few things including acupuncture. In total I think I was 3 weeks later but those 3 weeks lasted forever.

Afterwards in May I had another cp but at least I was a little more mentally prepared. But yes, it was so hard to detect ovulation. In the end I had given up that cycle & randomly had a night of passionate sex on what appears to have been a pretty darn late ovulation and got lucky!
Now I'm just over 24 weeks :)

Good luck ladies & hang in there! Will check up on time to time.

Thanks Kits...

Just when I had given up, I got ewcm later that day. Tested this morning and it was a Def positive opk. Only thing is last night bd went a little over and dh has a muscle strain now. Boo. On to next month.

Sounds like it was a good night. :winkwink: FX you catch your egg and it's a super sticky bean. That's scary about your coworker. One of my friends also had a tubal and it almost killed her. The one good thing to come out of lttc is that we're much better at knowing what's going on down there and listening to our bodies. I wouldn't know nearly as much as I do now if I'd gotten pg right away. Silver lining, at least. :)

2 years ago (almost to the day), I started this thread because I was well, 33 1/2 and trying hard to get pregnant with my first child. Quickly a gang of us gathered here to offer support to each other in our journeys. One by one all of the ladies got their BFP's and moved on. While I was never jealous of their pregnancies, I was sadden that I did't have mine yet.

Over the months this thread grew silent but every now and then I would come back just to reread the posts here and keep myself motivated that one day I would have my day. Well, I finally did :happydance:! Just officially got my BFP today!

The purpose of my post today is to say, if you are sad, disappointed or just plain frustrated with your TTC journey, stay hopeful, stay committed and don't give up. Try your best to not stress (I know easier said than done). It's taken me 3 years, 1 tubal surgery and 1 chemical to get here.

:dust: to Everyone!

Congratulations!!! I'm 31 1/2 and I'm just starting to ttc #1. You give me hope.

2 years ago (almost to the day), I started this thread because I was well, 33 1/2 and trying hard to get pregnant with my first child. Quickly a gang of us gathered here to offer support to each other in our journeys. One by one all of the ladies got their BFP's and moved on. While I was never jealous of their pregnancies, I was sadden that I did't have mine yet.

Over the months this thread grew silent but every now and then I would come back just to reread the posts here and keep myself motivated that one day I would have my day. Well, I finally did :happydance:! Just officially got my BFP today!

The purpose of my post today is to say, if you are sad, disappointed or just plain frustrated with your TTC journey, stay hopeful, stay committed and don't give up. Try your best to not stress (I know easier said than done). It's taken me 3 years, 1 tubal surgery and 1 chemical to get here.

:dust: to Everyone!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance::happydance:

I don't get a chance to check here often but I was surprised when there was activity on this thread...glad I signed on today to see your great news!! :flower:

Hey Savvy!!

I know the twins are probably keeping you very busy. I'm glad you stopped by also. Thanks so much.

Hey Savvy!!

I know the twins are probably keeping you very busy. I'm glad you stopped by also. Thanks so much.

The twins are keeping me busy, but it is so much fun!

I am glad I stopped by to see your great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->