33 1/2, ttc #1.

Nona,
Thanks for replying! :hugs:

My FF HAS never been high either. .mostly just low with one or two good months.

I sent you a rather large pm, sorry for the ranting in it lol.

What do you mean by coaching? My dh isn't a big talker.. When we first met he'd giggle any time I tried to talk dirty (and by dirty it was still very pg 13 lol). He's gotten a lot better but even if I cough or he has an itch the moment is basically ruined and we have to start over.. :coffee:

MnG - that's rough sorry. It must be so frustrating to miss your fertile window like that - especially since you took the clomid. :(

We don't have that issue but hubs fell asleep before me last night when we should have BDd and wouldn't wake up. So I am frustrated just by that even.

Could you go to a psychologist/psychiatrist? If you live in a big city you can even find one that specializes in sexual issues.

Definitely don't live in a big city so that's out. He had talked to his primary doc before and urologist. Both said if he gets morning wood it's nothing they can do as it's not physically, only psychological. He's more for finding a fix rather than talking it out. I'd be interested in what they have to say more than him lol....though if we did find someone and they'd give us some type of "homework" my husband would probably feel even more pressured to do the task.

Yea, most men aren't talkers. Maybe you could try couples acupuncture, I here a few women talking about how it's relaxing for them. Wonder if they have something for men too.

So after a weekend of failure, H was able to "finish" yesterday with an afternoon delight. It was already 1dpo according to FF but my opk was still pretty dark so I'm going to pray that the egg was still around waiting. :coffee:

Happy hump day ladies! I hope everyone's having a nice week!

MnG - fingers crossed that this is your month! I'm so sorry about the issues you're having with hubby not performing. He's probably feeling the pressure of ttc the same way we are and it's affecting him physically! My hubby is already getting stressed about sex on a schedule so I'm trying not to talk about ttc as much. It seems to be helping.

Imphope - how did everything go at your new OB appt yesterday? Did you get to see your little baby on the big screen?

Afm, I heard back from my RE's office yesterday with initial results from my bloodwork and they said I need to be immunized for chicken pox and rubella. The immunizations take 2 months to administer & I have to prevent pregnancy the whole time. This means that if we're not successful this month, we have to wait until October to start trying again. I'm really bummed!

Joy-

Thanks!
That's really odd they would require an immunization. Did they mention why?
I was born in Poland and have never heard of that. Have you ever had chicken pox before?

His everyone else?

Afm, I'm 5dpo with zero symptoms. :zzz: I did have some odd feeling in my right groin area, where the hip meets your leg on the inside but I'm passing it off add sleeping in a funky position all night.
Working 12 hour shifts today and tomorrow so maybe it'll take my mind off of symptom spotting.

Yes! We got another look at our little sidekick. Looks like an actual baby! Not so much a blob anymore! Moving arms and legs. Heard a healthy heartbeat! Measured 11 weeks 5 days. Very happy.
We are going for a nuchal translucency scan tomorrow and I'm still unsure of how I feel. It will test for chromosomal abnormalities. I hope everything is normal. Don't worry, after you get your sticky bean there is a still plenty of worry an uncertainty, haha!

Thanks. I'm been doing some research on post O possibility and it doesn't look too promising. We DTD 5 and 3 days before so maybe there's still a chance? :shrug:

:cry: I'm sorry Mn... this part of my frustration with DH and o week, it's only 5 days... Gezz.

Afm, I heard back from my RE's office yesterday with initial results from my bloodwork and they said I need to be immunized for chicken pox and rubella. The immunizations take 2 months to administer & I have to prevent pregnancy the whole time. This means that if we're not successful this month, we have to wait until October to start trying again. I'm really bummed!

I have another friend who's just starting out and was told the same thing. 2 months. Maybe do the fertility cleanse and the 90 day egg health while you wait??? Can't hurt anything.

Afm, I'm 5dpo with zero symptoms. :zzz: I did have some odd feeling in my right groin area, where the hip meets your leg on the inside but I'm passing it off add sleeping in a funky position all night.
Working 12 hour shifts today and tomorrow so maybe it'll take my mind off of symptom spotting.

Symptoms SUCKS. I was being hopeful this cycle, and trying to track my symptoms because of the tracker that FF has. Well I research deeper and only when you get over 70 points could it indicate pregnancy.

Yes! We got another look at our little sidekick. Looks like an actual baby! Not so much a blob anymore! Moving arms and legs. Heard a healthy heartbeat! Measured 11 weeks 5 days. Very happy.
We are going for a nuchal translucency scan tomorrow and I'm still unsure of how I feel. It will test for chromosomal abnormalities. I hope everything is normal. Don't worry, after you get your sticky bean there is a still plenty of worry an uncertainty, haha!

So precious. You can see the baby already!??? and it's only the size of a lime.... wow.

----

AFM... AF is coming. Sucks. Completely. I'll be having a serious meltdown either today or tomorrow... Partly to release my frustrations and saddnes but also just to let the DH see what this really does to me. I've held it together for too long...time he sees how I really feel on the inside. I hope at least, it will motivate him to start thinking about solutions to performance issues when it's o week.

That being said, I'm also going to do my cleanse starting Monday or Tuesday. In terms of my RE, I have another co-worker who on had triplets on her 3rd IVF. I will be trying out her RE to get a second opinion on my situation.

Oh... and my Birthday is Monday. I'm having a breakfast brunch on Sunday at a really nice lounge that has a live jazz band. Will be nice to get to hang out with my friends and family and not think about ttc. DH and I have talked about our responses to the "When are you having ababy" questions that's inevitable at such family functions. Main response will be , "When the Lord blesses us with one". When I really want to say, it's none of your business lol.

Happy early birthday, MDurham! Have a great time at your brunch this weekend and try not to think about TTC! So sorry about af coming...I know how crushing it is every single time. Even though we try not to get your hopes up there's still something in the back of your head hoping it's your month and it's devastating when it doesn't work out. Hopefully your friend's RE can shed some light on your situation. It sounds like he has a great success rate with your friends triplets!

MnG - yes, I had the chicken pox when I was young but I guess my immunities have declined over the years so I have to get vaccinated again. They said if I get chicken pox or german measeles while I'm pregnant then it can be very dangerous for my baby and possibly cause him/her to come out blind or deaf. Even though it's highly unlikely I would get either illness, I guess it's better to be safe than sorry!

Happy early birthday, MDurham! Have a great time at your brunch this weekend and try not to think about TTC! So sorry about af coming...I know how crushing it is every single time. Even though we try not to get your hopes up there's still something in the back of your head hoping it's your month and it's devastating when it doesn't work out. Hopefully your friend's RE can shed some light on your situation. It sounds like he has a great success rate with your friends triplets!

MnG - yes, I had the chicken pox when I was young but I guess my immunities have declined over the years so I have to get vaccinated again. They said if I get chicken pox or german measeles while I'm pregnant then it can be very dangerous for my baby and possibly cause him/her to come out blind or deaf. Even though it's highly unlikely I would get either illness, I guess it's better to be safe than sorry!

Thanks Joy! I have been getting ocd about tracking and being on bb lately. DH is starting to think I'm over obsessing over things. SO in addition to the cleanse this month I'm going to read this book I just purchased called the infertility cure by Randine Lewis. I'm not a big book reader but I hope it will help me pass the time.

Wow...that's pretty serious about the chicken pox. Glad you know and are getting the vaccination.

Wow, I would have never thought that old vaccines could cause blindness and other complications.
The only thing I've ever known is the thing about RH + or - neg blood in the mother and baby.

So many new ladies here, which is awesome! Glad to see you. :)

I'm finally caught up reading, but there's way too many posts to respond to since I've checked the boards. Between not having internet at home for two weeks, painting and unpacking, and not actively ttc this month, I haven't been around here much.

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Babydust to everyone!

Thought I'd post an update here for the old members who subscribed.

This past cycle I finally got a positive at 4wks+1day, but my levels were at 26, and I started bleeding. So a chemical?

Although I'm very disappointed, I'm very relieved to have gotten a positive. After my surgery I was still very worried that my tunes where not working fully. Two RE both suggested iui or ivf after I didn't get pregnant after 2 months. Glad I didn't jump the gun too soon on that. .. it's very expensive.

So now I'm back to charting this cycle to track my ovulation. Hoping to get my sticky bean soon!

Lesli how's things going?

Thought I'd post an update here for the old members who subscribed.

This past cycle I finally got a positive at 4wks+1day, but my levels were at 26, and I started bleeding. So a chemical?

Although I'm very disappointed, I'm very relieved to have gotten a positive. After my surgery I was still very worried that my tunes where not working fully. Two RE both suggested iui or ivf after I didn't get pregnant after 2 months. Glad I didn't jump the gun too soon on that. .. it's very expensive.

So now I'm back to charting this cycle to track my ovulation. Hoping to get my sticky bean soon!

Lesli how's things going?

I am so sorry to hear that you had a chemical pregnancy :hugs:
Sending prayers and positive thoughts that you will get your sticky bean soon.

Thanks for the update NDurham. I was a bit sad this thread had died. So sorry to hear about your "chemical" but glad you are seeing the positive in it. I hope you get your sticky one soon!

AFM, I am 34 now and my update is in my signature. :)
So far, so good!

Anybody else still around?

Jumping over to this thread from the 32 TTC thread. Had a birthday in Sept and a chemical.

NDurham so sorry to hear about the chemical. But I'm glad you can see the glimmer of hope. A friend told me after my chemical that she thinks it's like a trial run and soon after our bodies just needed that trial to figure it out and then they can go forward with a normal pregnancy. That was the case for me. I hope the same for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->