33 1/2, ttc #1.

I want to join! I'm also 33 1/2. TTC #1 since about april 2013 (NTNP for 7-8 cycles). Actively trying since 10/13 (opk, temping, etc).

Buttonbaby I am curious, how was the recovery from the lap? I think i am likely going to need one, endo is my top concern. But my work schedule is pretty crazy, it's hard for me to get any weekdays off til July probably :( And I don't want everyone I work with asking about this (my office is a gossip fest every day). But I don't want to wait that long to investigate…..were you up and about in 2-3 days?

Excited to see what this appointment brings for me, hopefully will get some answers!

Hi siempre, I am still recovering from the surgery. It's been 9 days now. I'm finally walking normal, but I still can't bend over or jump. My incisions hurt still. Earlier I was at the store and leaned over the side of my cart and accidentally pressed on my belly button incision. Ouch! I had my surgery done on a friday, simply because that's the only day my dr had. I went to work on Monday, but I only worked for a few hours. I was walking very slowly and everyone was asking what was wrong. I don't know if it's because I had so much stuff cut out, or it's normal to be this sore after the procedure. You might want to schedule it on a friday and take monday off too. Just tell people you're going away for a long weekend, or family stuff. It's nobody's business.

Hi, I noticed your dr found extensive endometriosis, did you have any signs or symptoms? I was reading yesterday about some symtpoms of endometriosis and I have a few. Not sure if I should contact my doctor or if there is a way he can check me for it. Glad you were able to handle the surgery and still BD this month. Fx'd you get your bfp this month!

Hi savvysaver, it's kind of a long story, but I'll try to give you the abridged version. When I was about 22 or 23 I started getting the bad periods, spotting in between periods, a lot of pain during intercourse, etc. My mom's family has a bad history of endo. She had a full hysterectomy at 31. When I was 23 my ob at the time put me on Lupron, which puts you into chemically induced menopause. That was fun...not! I did that for 6 months. The hope was that the endo would die off. It didn't really do much.

When I was about 25 or 26 another OB put me on lupron again, this time for 3 months. Nothing came of that either. I also had a pulmonary embolism when I was 20 (due to BCP) so I can't have hormones. So I decided to get the Mirena IUD when I was 28. I kept that in for over 4 years. While I had that I never had periods, but that's when the cyst started rupturing.

The cyst would rupture every 4 weeks like clockwork. It was excruciating pain. I missed work because of that stupid thing. Sometimes I would have to leave work in the middle of my shift because I felt it starting to rupture. Of course it grew and grew over the 4 years I had the IUD. I also had a lot of other annoying issue with the IUD, so Dec 2012 I had it taken out.

I was afraid the endo symptoms would come right back. But the weird thing is, my periods have never been better. They are regular, every 26-27 days. And now they only last 2 days! So weird. In June we decided to start trying, and as the months went on we got worried we weren't getting pregnant.

First we did hormone tests, all good. Semen analysis, fine. HSG, clear! So that left the laparoscopy. We did an ultrasound of the ovary, the cyst itself was the size of a golf ball. Unfortunately you can't see the endo or adhesions on an ultrasound so we had no idea what to expect.

The dr told me if she found anything she would try to remove it all. She also mentioned the possibility of losing my ovary if the blood supply to the cyst damaged the blood supply to the ovary. When I woke up from the surgery I asked the nurse how it went, and she said "Good....the dr removed your right ovary" I was like WHAT!? Then she looked at the chart and said "Oh wait, not the ovary, just the cyst" Jeezus christ woman!

When my OH came in to fill me in, he told me that the dr said she found extensive endo, but she was confident she got it all. There was also a nasty adhesion, I'm not sure what side it was on, but she cut it out. I was upset to hear that I did in fact have endo. I was so positive that things were good, and it was just the cyst.

The good news is, I'm all fixed up, so hopefully that was the reason we haven't gotten pregnant yet and now we can.

So much for a short story lol. Hope that helps :)

Savvysaver,
Unfortunately the only way to accurately diagnose endo is to have the laparoscopy done. Because it's just cells that are growing outside of the uterus, it's impossible to see them on an ultrasound. They have to see them with a camera. Your Dr can probably give you a better idea of your odds based on all of your symptoms and health history. It wasn't even a question when I first mentioned endo when I was 23, because of our family's history and my mother having it so bad, and so young.

I would start by calling them and getting an appt. If you do have it, it can definitely affect your fertility. Some women get pergnant even while they have it, but it depends on how bad it is, and you can't really know without the lap. I thought I was free of it, only to find out the exact opposite. It's a frustrating condition for sure. Good luck!

buttonbaby (458a60)
- Your determined girl! Looks like you may have just O. If you enter your CM FF will better detect your O day and you'll get the cross hairs.
- My hubby is the same way. Does not want to know a thing. I think the stress is too much for him. So this cycle I'm not telling him anything. I'm not even going to tell him about going to the Dr on tomorrow cause he'll just freak out. He's already told me he doesn't want me to get the HSG test, because it "might" hurt. Beauty is pain and a baby is even more pain. I'm used to it.
- Have you heard about the SMEP method? Check it out. savvysaver and I are going to try it this cycle.

Hi Nona, welcome back! Sorry you're hurting right now. AF can be a real c u next tuesday sometimes.

I am certain that I ovulated, I'm pretty regular about CD 12. I was unable to really assess my cm this month because I had spotting for days after my surgery. Then it turned to a light brown discharge. It was a day before O that it finally stopped and kind of looked normal again, so I couldn't really accurately guess what it was.

My OH doesn't want the sex to feel like work, and I understand that. There's way more pressure on them to "perform" while we can literally just lay there and do nothing. I wanted to make this as easy for him as possible without stressing him out. I think it worked!

I will be honest, I had the HSG and it was not fun! It was definitely very painful, but it was over quickly. I think getting my IUD put in still tops my list as the most painful procedure I've had done, and I say that even as I'm sitting here 9 days post-op.

I have read about the SMEP, which is kind of what we ended up doing this month. When I asked my dr about timing she said it depends a lot on the guy and his SA. Since my OH had a decent SA, she said giving him a good solid 24-48 hrs to replenish would be the best bet. Too soon and he may not have much of a supply, or they won't be matured enough to swim right anyway. Let's hope it worked!

Hi, I noticed your dr found extensive endometriosis, did you have any signs or symptoms? I was reading yesterday about some symtpoms of endometriosis and I have a few. Not sure if I should contact my doctor or if there is a way he can check me for it. Glad you were able to handle the surgery and still BD this month. Fx'd you get your bfp this month!

Hi savvysaver, it's kind of a long story, but I'll try to give you the abridged version. When I was about 22 or 23 I started getting the bad periods, spotting in between periods, a lot of pain during intercourse, etc. My mom's family has a bad history of endo. She had a full hysterectomy at 31. When I was 23 my ob at the time put me on Lupron, which puts you into chemically induced menopause. That was fun...not! I did that for 6 months. The hope was that the endo would die off. It didn't really do much.

When I was about 25 or 26 another OB put me on lupron again, this time for 3 months. Nothing came of that either. I also had a pulmonary embolism when I was 20 (due to BCP) so I can't have hormones. So I decided to get the Mirena IUD when I was 28. I kept that in for over 4 years. While I had that I never had periods, but that's when the cyst started rupturing.

The cyst would rupture every 4 weeks like clockwork. It was excruciating pain. I missed work because of that stupid thing. Sometimes I would have to leave work in the middle of my shift because I felt it starting to rupture. Of course it grew and grew over the 4 years I had the IUD. I also had a lot of other annoying issue with the IUD, so Dec 2012 I had it taken out.

I was afraid the endo symptoms would come right back. But the weird thing is, my periods have never been better. They are regular, every 26-27 days. And now they only last 2 days! So weird. In June we decided to start trying, and as the months went on we got worried we weren't getting pregnant.

First we did hormone tests, all good. Semen analysis, fine. HSG, clear! So that left the laparoscopy. We did an ultrasound of the ovary, the cyst itself was the size of a golf ball. Unfortunately you can't see the endo or adhesions on an ultrasound so we had no idea what to expect.

The dr told me if she found anything she would try to remove it all. She also mentioned the possibility of losing my ovary if the blood supply to the cyst damaged the blood supply to the ovary. When I woke up from the surgery I asked the nurse how it went, and she said "Good....the dr removed your right ovary" I was like WHAT!? Then she looked at the chart and said "Oh wait, not the ovary, just the cyst" Jeezus christ woman!

When my OH came in to fill me in, he told me that the dr said she found extensive endo, but she was confident she got it all. There was also a nasty adhesion, I'm not sure what side it was on, but she cut it out. I was upset to hear that I did in fact have endo. I was so positive that things were good, and it was just the cyst.

The good news is, I'm all fixed up, so hopefully that was the reason we haven't gotten pregnant yet and now we can.

So much for a short story lol. Hope that helps :)

Wow, you have been through so much. I am sorry to hear all you have gone through so far and I hope that now you have had the cyst and endo removed that you can quickly get your bfp!

My short story...I went on BCP about 15ish years ago because of the insane cramps I would have during AF, doubled over intense pain. I stopped them a year ago when we started ttc...I forgot how bad AF could be! When I was on BCP I barely had a period and about once or twice a year I would get some light cramping. It has been a long year with some terrible AF's, plus other symptoms that were ruled IBS (started 3 years ago)...so that is why I am thinking maybe I could have endo because I have a lot of the symptoms. It doesn't sound like there is an easy way to tell if it is endo without surgery?

Savvysaver,
Unfortunately the only way to accurately diagnose endo is to have the laparoscopy done. Because it's just cells that are growing outside of the uterus, it's impossible to see them on an ultrasound. They have to see them with a camera. Your Dr can probably give you a better idea of your odds based on all of your symptoms and health history. It wasn't even a question when I first mentioned endo when I was 23, because of our family's history and my mother having it so bad, and so young.

I would start by calling them and getting an appt. If you do have it, it can definitely affect your fertility. Some women get pergnant even while they have it, but it depends on how bad it is, and you can't really know without the lap. I thought I was free of it, only to find out the exact opposite. It's a frustrating condition for sure. Good luck!

Wow, definitely a frustrating condition! I read some people have symptoms constantly, where other woman only have symptoms during AF and others have no symptoms at all...plus no easy way to get a diagnosis. I am glad that they were able to help you with the laparoscopy, hopefully that is what you needed to move on and get your bfp.

I appreciate you taking the time to tell your story, very helpful information. :)

savvysaver (43c4f7)
- HAHA. 33 1/3 I love it. It's like we are back in elementary. Our cycles are 2 days apart hehe.
- I wish my dh and I could do 5 days in a row. Our schedules make it difficult. I too want to try the SMEP way. It's a little less stressful, although I can't really let him know that's what we're doing lol.
- I'm so sorry about your mc :(. So sad. I'm glad your back at it and not giving up! I'm interested in know more about the endo also. Important to know what's going on in there.

I'm not quite at 33 1/2 yet so I just wanted to make sure I could join you ladies here! :) It is times like these that I wish I was 10 years younger!

Yeah 5 days in a row killed us...not sure if that hurt our chances last month since I don't know the quality of my hubby's sperm. It was just how my + opk came up and it was too late to come up with a new plan. I love SMEP, I love to have a plan and I know it isn't romantic but knowing which days are BDing days in advance, I am able to plan ahead and rest up and get a few things together to surprise my DH. I wasn't telling him back a few months ago the SMEP plan but now I just find it easier to let him know so he can prepare himself so we don't accidentally have to miss a day. After our m/c in December I think we both realized how much we truly want to be parents, plus DH saw how upset I was...so now he is trying more than ever to be there for me and actually wants to know how my temps are or if I got a + opk...it is very sweet and it has definitely strengthened our relationship.

Glad to have a cycle buddy, do you know around what day you usually O? My cycles are 24-26 days and my doctor told me I would ovulate between CD7-12...last cycle it was CD17, putting me at a 9 day LP, which had me concerned. I am hoping I O sooner this cycle! Not sure if the 9 days was because of the stress (not sure if I mentioned my Grandmother passed away last Sunday)...going to try some vitamin B6 to try to extend my LP and keep an eye for ovulation for sure...I am thinking the last cycle could have been a little wonky from the m/c too since I had two 31 day cycles in a row. Time will tell but trying to gather information and prepare for the future if I have endo or a short LP I need to find out soon and get things taken care of! Oops sorry so long! :)

I'm not quite at 33 1/2 yet so I just wanted to make sure I could join you ladies here! :) It is times like these that I wish I was 10 years younger!

Yeah 5 days in a row killed us...not sure if that hurt our chances last month since I don't know the quality of my hubby's sperm. It was just how my + opk came up and it was too late to come up with a new plan. I love SMEP, I love to have a plan and I know it isn't romantic but knowing which days are BDing days in advance, I am able to plan ahead and rest up and get a few things together to surprise my DH. I wasn't telling him back a few months ago the SMEP plan but now I just find it easier to let him know so he can prepare himself so we don't accidentally have to miss a day. ...

Glad to have a cycle buddy, do you know around what day you usually O? My cycles are 24-26 days and my doctor told me I would ovulate between CD7-12...last cycle it was CD17, putting me at a 9 day LP, which had me concerned. ... Time will tell but trying to gather information and prepare for the future if I have endo or a short LP I need to find out soon and get things taken care of! Oops sorry so long! :)

According to FF, my average is 26 days. So I'm anywhere from 25-27 days. I've been tracking my AF for 16 cycles, but just started doing the BBT in late December.

I'm a planner too. The more time I have to plan something, the more excited I am about it and actually enjoy the event, especially with BD. I just don't get all the "excitement" with spontaneous sex. It's not romantic for me at all. I'm like, oh did I brush my teeth, did I freshen up, did I do this or that.. hard for me to just enjoy things at all.

Hi Nona, welcome back! Sorry you're hurting right now. AF can be a real c u next tuesday sometimes.

I am certain that I ovulated, I'm pretty regular about CD 12. I was unable to really assess my cm this month because I had spotting for days after my surgery. ...
My OH doesn't want the sex to feel like work, and I understand that. There's way more pressure on them to "perform" while we can literally just lay there and do nothing. I wanted to make this as easy for him as possible without stressing him out. I think it worked!

I will be honest, I had the HSG and it was not fun! It was definitely very painful, but it was over quickly....
I have read about the SMEP, which is kind of what we ended up doing this month..... Let's hope it worked!

That's cool that you know yourself so much, I'm new to this and was worried I didn't get the CH on my chart, but notice once I put in my CM it updated.

I'm trying to add more stuff to the mix with the BD, so the HD doesn't have to do all the work. He likes it when I'm very active too. It is a good time for me to find some new dress up items hehe.

So the HSG is not soo fun eh? On a scale from 1-10 what would you rate it? Is it worse than a Brazilian/Bikini wax?

I hope your tww is a BFP :flower:!

That's cool that you know yourself so much, I'm new to this and was worried I didn't get the CH on my chart, but notice once I put in my CM it updated.

I'm trying to add more stuff to the mix with the BD, so the HD doesn't have to do all the work. He likes it when I'm very active too. It is a good time for me to find some new dress up items hehe.

So the HSG is not soo fun eh? On a scale from 1-10 what would you rate it? Is it worse than a Brazilian/Bikini wax?

I hope your tww is a BFP :flower:!

Hmmmm, I'd have to say since the IUD was the worst I've ever felt, that was definitely a 10. So the HSG was like an 8. But thankfully it eased up fast. One of my clients had it done recently and the way her dr did it she didn't have any pain. So I suppose the dr has a lot to do with it too. I told the dr my uterus was tipped back before he started (it wasn't my personal doc doing it). He said that helped, and he didn't have to use the clamps on my cervix, which I remember hurting really bad when I had the IUD put in. I hope you get a skilled dr who's gentle!

According to FF, my average is 26 days. So I'm anywhere from 25-27 days. I've been tracking my AF for 16 cycles, but just started doing the BBT in late December.

I'm a planner too. The more time I have to plan something, the more excited I am about it and actually enjoy the event, especially with BD. I just don't get all the "excitement" with spontaneous sex. It's not romantic for me at all. I'm like, oh did I brush my teeth, did I freshen up, did I do this or that.. hard for me to just enjoy things at all.

I have been tracking my AF for about a year now and when we first started ttc I didn't know much info at all. I just thought if I put my cycle days in one of those ovulation calculators I could get pregnant fast...um, yeah that didn't work well at all. Plus my DH travels quite a bit in the summer months and it seemed he was always gone at the best point in my cycle. Since about September we have been really ttc and I started using opks once a day, then I increased it to twice a day and temping last month after I had my m/c.

I totally agree, I am not really into spontaneous sex...I am usually tired when I go to bed and I just want to sleep, plus I make my hubby get up and brush his teeth so I can brush my teeth and pee because I won't after sex so I don't lose any swimmers! Not romantic at all! :)

Anyone here use preseed? I don't get any ewcm ever. I tried preseed last cycle and really liked it, hoping it helps me get my bfp this cycle!

Hello friends! Just checking in. I didn't get any notifications. I think I don't quite have this message board figured out.

I'm 4dpo which means....limbo time! I feel like I am playing mind games with myself. I don't want to symptom spot all the time so I'm telling myself I have had none. Which I really haven't. But so many symptoms are things that I feel on a regular basis. Every tummy gurgle or gas bubble (tmi) cannot be pregnancy. I know this. I know this. I know this. :)

I really want to get my sex drive back up because I don't want my hubby to think that I only want to bd during fertile week. Can anyone relate?

Hello friends! Just checking in. I didn't get any notifications. I think I don't quite have this message board figured out.

I'm 4dpo which means....limbo time! I feel like I am playing mind games with myself. I don't want to symptom spot all the time so I'm telling myself I have had none. Which I really haven't. But so many symptoms are things that I feel on a regular basis. Every tummy gurgle or gas bubble (tmi) cannot be pregnancy. I know this. I know this. I know this. :)

I really want to get my sex drive back up because I don't want my hubby to think that I only want to bd during fertile week. Can anyone relate?

Up above it says "thread tools" then click "subscribe"...then you can check for updates under "quick links" and "subscribed threads"...that way you don't get lost! :)

Limbo time is the worst...I feel like I wish away so much of my life because once I hit ovulation I just want to know and see a bfp! I can relate...as soon as I finish up SMEP I can't even think about BDing until I test. Luckily my DH doesn't have a super sex drive either during the tww.

...Anyone here use preseed? I don't get any ewcm ever. I tried preseed last cycle and really liked it, hoping it helps me get my bfp this cycle!

So yea, I've got preseed. First thing ttc related I got. I'm not a fan, it's ok, but it's pricy. I've gotten another tube today, but I think I'll mix it with ev coconut oil, as the DH doesn't like the smell of CO by itself.

On to another point... MACA Root. I don't know if I'm special or something, but I started taking it about 1dpo, just because I didn't even know about it until then. CM for me is just not around. I have a hard time with detecting anything other than sticky or creamy.

Well the stuff is amazing. I had all kinds of CM or what ever down under... It was amazing. And I wasn't even Oing. I def recommend looking this stuff up. I really like it. I'm making DH take it too. I'm hoping that this weekend and next week, we'll be BD like rabbits.

So I went in for my FSH blood work and ended up with a script for Clomid for 5 days. 50gm. The paperwork says it's a Clomid Challenge. Not sure what's that about.

I hope with this and the maca root we get some bread-ah-baking.

Waiting on insurance response to Dr request for the HSG.

So I went in for my FSH blood work and ended up with a script for Clomid for 5 days. 50gm. The paperwork says it's a Clomid Challenge. Not sure what's that about.

I hope with this and the maca root we get some bread-ah-baking.

Waiting on insurance response to Dr request for the HSG.

Good luck with the clomid, a lot of ladies on the forums use it. I might be asking for it if I don't get my bfp soon.

I am going to have to check out the maca root. I have a very sensitive stomach and I am on an extreme diet so I really have to watch what I eat and drink...it is very hard when I see all these great ideas and can't use them! The preseed is very different but it helped make me feel like the swimmers could survive!

FF is pretty cool. There is an option oto overlay our charts.

While you are 2 days ahead of me on CD, my foll phase is 4 days shorter than yours...

Just kinda interesting to compare charts. Now I have another reason to keep my chart updated hehe. :happydance:

FF is pretty cool. There is an option oto overlay our charts.

While you are 2 days ahead of me on CD, my foll phase is 4 days shorter than yours...

Just kinda interesting to compare charts. Now I have another reason to keep my chart updated hehe. :happydance:

I love FF and I am so glad I purchased the membership, there is so much cool stuff to look at!

Hi ladies,
Just got back from my RE appointment, 1st one. It was really informative. I like the doctor I got, she's youngish, has done infertility treatments herself, very talkative/personable.
She went through all our history, asked about anything interesting, etc. I got the lab slip for the husband to come in for the swimmer analysis. I told her my concerns about endometriosis, given my family history and some symptoms. Best part was she went straight away to do a sono. So I got to see my uterus (which is retroverted, which I'd been told before) and my ovaries, which look normal and had a normal follicle count she said (17, apparently over 10 is normal/good). I had a HUGE cyst on my left ovary, but she said it's the post-ovulation cyst and was on the high normal side for size, but she wasn't concerned. She said she could not see my right tube (which is good, means it is not large and fluid-filled), could see the end of left tube near the big cyst, which see seemed to think was normal and not concerning. I could actually see the little fingers on the tube, which was cool.
So basically, the sono was normal, except for the retroversion, which she likens to a normal but less common trait, like blue eyes (which I also have). She said the retroversion can make some fertility treatments like embryo transfer harder, cause the bend of the instruments is not made that way, etc.
Next I get the HSG. And I go back thursday for a progesterone level/prolactin/thyroid labs.
Will see those results then go from there. I asked her about laparoscopy for endometriosis and she said since they do not see anything large on sono, at this time, it will not be the route to go, we'd be looking for something that she's not sure should be bothered to go after. Apparently this clinic believes in straight to IUI/IVF over lap (unless you have huge cysts blocking the way to your ovaries).
So we will see. Overall I felt very reassured and it was great to get some real info on what is going on in there.
Most interesting to me, I ovulated on the left. But I had very definite O pain on the right this month. Clearly, the pain is not diagnostic for ovulation…..

Hi ladies,
Just got back from my RE appointment, 1st one. It was really informative. I like the doctor I got, she's youngish, has done infertility treatments herself, very talkative/personable.
She went through all our history, asked about anything interesting, etc. I got the lab slip for the husband to come in for the swimmer analysis. I told her my concerns about endometriosis, given my family history and some symptoms. Best part was she went straight away to do a sono. So I got to see my uterus (which is retroverted, which I'd been told before) and my ovaries, which look normal and had a normal follicle count she said (17, apparently over 10 is normal/good). I had a HUGE cyst on my left ovary, but she said it's the post-ovulation cyst and was on the high normal side for size, but she wasn't concerned. She said she could not see my right tube (which is good, means it is not large and fluid-filled), could see the end of left tube near the big cyst, which see seemed to think was normal and not concerning. I could actually see the little fingers on the tube, which was cool.
So basically, the sono was normal, except for the retroversion, which she likens to a normal but less common trait, like blue eyes (which I also have). She said the retroversion can make some fertility treatments like embryo transfer harder, cause the bend of the instruments is not made that way, etc.
Next I get the HSG. And I go back thursday for a progesterone level/prolactin/thyroid labs.
Will see those results then go from there. I asked her about laparoscopy for endometriosis and she said since they do not see anything large on sono, at this time, it will not be the route to go, we'd be looking for something that she's not sure should be bothered to go after. Apparently this clinic believes in straight to IUI/IVF over lap (unless you have huge cysts blocking the way to your ovaries).
So we will see. Overall I felt very reassured and it was great to get some real info on what is going on in there.
Most interesting to me, I ovulated on the left. But I had very definite O pain on the right this month. Clearly, the pain is not diagnostic for ovulation…..

Thank you so much for such a detailed explanation of your appointment. It is very helpful to know what tests and things that were recommended to you. It is great that you were able to connect to the doctor and find out some useful information. Sounds like you have quite a few appointments in the next few days and should know more information soon. Keep us posted!

Can I ask a question...how did you find the RE? Were you referred by your OB or did you get search online? I am struggling because I have a brand new OB and he didn't see a reason to test anything after my m/c. My DH had hernia surgery back a few years ago and the doctor was concerned and told him that he might not be able to conceive...so I really hoped for a SA for him so we know if he was good or if there was a slight issue, etc. I doubt he will do any tests until 6 months go by and I honestly don't want to waste that much time if we do have a fertility issue. I feel good that we did get pregnant once but my hcg numbers were so low it makes me doubt I was ever pregnant. I thought about finding another doctor but it would probably be an OB...should I search for RE in my area instead?

Thanks for any help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->