33 1/2, ttc #1.

I made it to 7 dpo today. I plan on testing on Monday, 9 dpo. The only reason is because I have an appt with my OB that day, post op check up. If I get a BFP, or even a slight one, I will ask her to order bloodwork. Fingers crossed! I'm not really watching for symptoms, but today I was absolutely exhausted. That could very well be because I only got 4 hours of sleep and had a busy day at work. I took a little nap this afternoon and had the hardest time getting up.

I'm also getting this ridiculous sharp pain near my right ovary. It comes on suddenly and shoots up my abdomen. Not cool! I don't know if it's just related to my surgery or what, but I'm getting fed up with it.

Glad you ladies are still active in here, it's def helpful to have a supportive group. :)

That would be awesome to get a bfp at 9dpo and get a blood test! Fx'd!! The sharp pain sounds very promising, even though no one likes not feeling the greatest...it is all worth it in the end! :)

I am on CD11...hoping my + opk comes very soon!

Morning! How is everyone? Still feeling like this month didn't work...my temps dropped two days in a row. But I'm not supposed to see af for another week. I don't feel any af symptoms yet though. Since this is my first month temping and charting I don't know what to expect. Our bodies are so complicated and interesting. Any updates with you ladies? Button I hope you get to take your BFP news straight to the doctor for confirmation tomorrow!

Morning! How is everyone? Still feeling like this month didn't work...my temps dropped two days in a row. But I'm not supposed to see af for another week. I don't feel any af symptoms yet though. Since this is my first month temping and charting I don't know what to expect. Our bodies are so complicated and interesting. Any updates with you ladies? Button I hope you get to take your BFP news straight to the doctor for confirmation tomorrow!

imphone, a dip in temps could always be an implantation dip! It is my second month temping so I am no expert but I have read about implantation dips usually 6-12dpo.

I am still waiting (not so patiently) to ovulate... :)

Hey Ladies,

I'm doing a juic detox and just came across this link about foods that shouldn't be consumed while ttc

.https://herbalinfusions.ca/blogs/te...ception-and-pregnancy-teas-and-herbs-to-avoid

Hey Ladies,

I'm doing a juic detox and just came across this link about foods that shouldn't be consumed while ttc

.https://herbalinfusions.ca/blogs/te...ception-and-pregnancy-teas-and-herbs-to-avoid

Very interesting! Thanks for posting. Luckily I do not currently consume any of the items with the rare exception of ginger. I do have 1 ginger candy if I feel nauseous while I am out of the house. I am on a crazy diet that eliminates just about every processed food...basically I eat fresh fruits, veggies, meats and cheese. I have never eaten this healthy in my entire life! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

GRrr I hope I am just imagining things, but I feel some minor af-like cramps coming on. It would be early and my shortest cycle yet if I started today or tomorrow as that is only 26 days. I'm usually around 30. I planned to test Wednesday on my birthday. We will see if my af stays away and if I can wait that long. I'm only 10 dpo today.

Side note: we went on a weekend trip with my parents and stayed in a hotel. Our room shared a wall with theirs so we weren't able to properly celebrate Valentines day...bummer! How did your weekend go?

Hey imhope, it is normal to have a temp drop 4-7 days after O. It is either a surge or a drop in one of the hormones. I remember looking it up, because it happens to me every month. I've been temping for about 8 months now. So I try not to get excited when it happens. As I approach af I watch for a temp drop a couple days before it's expected. Then I know for sure it's coming.

Hoping tomorrow is a good day :)

GRrr I hope I am just imagining things, but I feel some minor af-like cramps coming on. It would be early and my shortest cycle yet if I started today or tomorrow as that is only 26 days. I'm usually around 30. I planned to test Wednesday on my birthday. We will see if my af stays away and if I can wait that long. I'm only 10 dpo today.

Side note: we went on a weekend trip with my parents and stayed in a hotel. Our room shared a wall with theirs so we weren't able to properly celebrate Valentines day...bummer! How did your weekend go?

I feel your pain! We often enjoy our weekends at my parents lake house...of course it sometimes is around O time so I have to think of creative excuses why we aren't going...after years of going 2-3 weekends a month it is kind of odd to miss a few, plus I am a terrible liar and no one knows we are ttc!

Cramping is also a sign of pregnancy too, light cramping can be the bean implanting...I sure hope that is what is happening for you so you can get a birthday bfp! Fx'd.

I feel your pain! We often enjoy our weekends at my parents lake house...of course it sometimes is around O time so I have to think of creative excuses why we aren't going...after years of going 2-3 weekends a month it is kind of odd to miss a few, plus I am a terrible liar and no one knows we are ttc!

Funny. But oh well, they want grandchildren too tho.

Hey Imphope,

Sorry your v-day wasn't all that. I was just telling a friend, how v-day is that one holiday where you're not expected to invite family over. Hubby and I did do just that, we enjoyed each other. Although I knew it wasn't bd time, it was still fun :D Which is good for him too because I kinda stressed him out last month with all the details.

Sometimes one night with no stress of ttc and just having fun with the hubby is just what you need! Sometimes I think all of my planning and SMEP is just too much...

So I was on Clomid from last Monday thru Friday.

Last month, I got a +opk on CD9, but this month, I'm on CD 10 and nothing. Kinda worried.

Doesn't help that I've been taking 770mg of Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) and it's in the article I posted about vitamins/herbs NOT to take while ttc. Ugh.

And then, I was scheduled to go in today for the 2nd round of FSH tests. Well there's been an issue scheduling my HSF test, so the receiptionist questioned why I came in today for tests since I was trying to reschedule the HSA test. I told her, well I didn't think the tests were related, and she only repeated her statement with an attitude. I was like, ok... So I left. Only for her to call 30 minutes later, saying I needed to come back and get the FSH test done. Seriously!???!

Trying to stay positive.

So I was on Clomid from last Monday thru Friday.

Last month, I got a +opk on CD9, but this month, I'm on CD 10 and nothing. Kinda worried.

Doesn't help that I've been taking 770mg of Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) and it's in the article I posted about vitamins/herbs NOT to take while ttc. Ugh.

And then, I was scheduled to go in today for the 2nd round of FSH tests. Well there's been an issue scheduling my HSF test, so the receiptionist questioned why I came in today for tests since I was trying to reschedule the HSA test. I told her, well I didn't think the tests were related, and she only repeated her statement with an attitude. I was like, ok... So I left. Only for her to call 30 minutes later, saying I needed to come back and get the FSH test done. Seriously!???!

Trying to stay positive.

I am sorry you had to put up with attitude from the receptionist! It is hard enough ttc without people giving you a hard time!

Not sure about the +opk...did you hold it for a few hours without drinking much so that it was concentrated? I would test again later and see. I test twice a day (6am/2:30pm) and don't drink 3 hours before testing. I am on CD12 and hoping I O soon...last cycle was CD17.

Good luck, keep us posted!

I am sorry you had to put up with attitude from the receptionist! It is hard enough ttc without people giving you a hard time!

Not sure about the +opk...did you hold it for a few hours without drinking much so that it was concentrated? I would test again later and see. I test twice a day (6am/2:30pm) and don't drink 3 hours before testing. I am on CD12 and hoping I O soon...last cycle was CD17.

Good luck, keep us posted!

On the test process, yeah. Clear Blue says use first morning u. So I did. But when I didn't get a + yesterday, I tested again in the afternoon having not drank any liquids and it was still -.

So I went back to the dr office to get the blood work done. I briefly spoke to the dr. about the - opk, and she said that's what she's trying to figure out. My fsh was normal, so she'll need a few more cycle histories with bbt and opk to get a pattern.

Very frustrating.

On the test process, yeah. Clear Blue says use first morning u. So I did. But when I didn't get a + yesterday, I tested again in the afternoon having not drank any liquids and it was still -.

So I went back to the dr office to get the blood work done. I briefly spoke to the dr. about the - opk, and she said that's what she's trying to figure out. My fsh was normal, so she'll need a few more cycle histories with bbt and opk to get a pattern.

Very frustrating.

ttc is very frustrating! Surprises me that some woman can get pregnant so easily without testing, tracking, etc.

Hopefully you will get a + opk soon!!

Ndurham12 I hope your new doctor can shed some positive light on your situation and get you that BFP ASAP!

I don't want to sound negative, but I don't see how my current symptoms are anything but af slowly making her way to me. It's all the usual stuff, just a few days earlier than I would normally feel. I still plan to test on Wednesday but I don't have a great feeling about it. I'm still convinced that when I DO get pregnant (notice I said when, not IF) I will feel something different. Who knows. I've never wanted to feel queasy before in my life! I hate nausea. But I would welcome it if it means a beanie in there. :) My current theory is that my body is waiting for me to pass this HUGE exam in two weeks. It's my final exam before I am finally a licensed architect! Maybe my reward will be a BFP, because my stress level will certainly drop after this long licensure journey is over!

Ndurham12 I hope your new doctor can shed some positive light on your situation and get you that BFP ASAP!

I don't want to sound negative, but I don't see how my current symptoms are anything but af slowly making her way to me. It's all the usual stuff, just a few days earlier than I would normally feel. I still plan to test on Wednesday but I don't have a great feeling about it. I'm still convinced that when I DO get pregnant (notice I said when, not IF) I will feel something different. Who knows. I've never wanted to feel queasy before in my life! I hate nausea. But I would welcome it if it means a beanie in there. :) My current theory is that my body is waiting for me to pass this HUGE exam in two weeks. It's my final exam before I am finally a licensed architect! Maybe my reward will be a BFP, because my stress level will certainly drop after this long licensure journey is over!

Congrats on your upcoming achievements! Back years ago when I was in college I started off wanting to be an architect, sometime during my first year I decided to switch to interior design...I often look back and wonder how different my life would have been and wish that I had stuck to my original choice of architecture!

Good luck on your final exam and I hope you are rewarded with a bfp! :)

Hey ladies! I've been absent for a few days, but I'm here. Tested yesterday before my dr's appt. BFN :( Had my post-op appt with my dr. Now that I know all the stuff she did to me, it explains why it took me so long to recover.

She said she did a hysteroscopy, everything looked good on camera. Then a d&c to take a sample of my uterine wall (ouch). Then she went in through my bellybutton and started the laparoscopy. She found that both of my ovaries were adhered to my abdominal wall, fantastic. So she removed them, only to find extensive endo. Both ligaments that hold my uterus in place were also covered with "deep implants". So she burned off all the endo she could see. She said both ovaries were enlarged, but the left one looked ok (weird). The right one had to be cut open (filleted open, her words) to remove the cyst. Then she put the ovary back together and wrapped the whole thing with a non-adhesive bandage so none of my other organs would stick to my poor sticky, mangled ovary. Ugh!

So as far as a BFP this month, I'm already convinced I'm out. I just got some spotting this morning and I'm 10 dpo. My temps are staying high but I'm sure they'll drop in a few days. My dr told me that my ovaries being stuck to the wall like they were could def prevent the eggs from actually getting to the tubes. Luckily my tubes are clear. If I ovulated from my right this month, there's no way that egg was getting out of that bandage.

Next step is to repeat OH's SA and see how it looks. Based on that we may do a clomid challenge test or talk about IUI. Ugh, this sucks!

Wow button, you poor thing. I hope you're feeling better soon, but I say...after all that cleaning out and fixing up...I bet you get a BFP in no time!!

Button, wow it sounds like your doc did quite a clean up! I agree with imphope that with all of the cleaning and fixing up that you will get your bfp in no time! At least you were able to find out what the doctor did and it sounds very promising that you are healing up great! Keep us posted on your progress, I can't wait to see you get your bfp soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->