33 1/2, ttc #1.

Welcome MnGmakes3! I have heard of so many successful clomid stories, sometimes that is all it takes! Good luck this month!

Thank you! It's going to quite the wake up call if we do get pregnant. I've always wondered why I haven't been able to. Not that I was trying in the past lol but There were so many times I thought it could be an accident ya know. ..
Fx clomid did the trick!

Glad you could start the progesterone suppositories! I have read in a different thread that some woman eat the entire pineapple but only for the first 5 days after O, but never tried it myself. I also read that keeping your feet warm is a good idea too...

Chinese acupuncture claims that the feet are directly connected to the uterus so warm feet=warm uterine environment for embryos to thrive

Fx'd for your + test on Friday and Saturday!

Oh really? warm feet huh. Well I think I'll turn on my heater now. :haha:

Welcome MnGmakes3! I have heard of so many successful clomid stories, sometimes that is all it takes! Good luck this month!

Thank you! It's going to quite the wake up call if we do get pregnant. I've always wondered why I haven't been able to. Not that I was trying in the past lol but There were so many times I thought it could be an accident ya know. ..
Fx clomid did the trick!

Well :howdy: there Gmakes...

Clomid is pretty cool. I tried it back in Jan, before my hsg. Given that my hsg showed blockage, I just may try it again sometime if I don't get my bfp.

I've also heard that even with a clear hsg, having done the hsg could help clear the tubes. So Fx and :dust: we both get our bfp this month!

Hi all,

Is it okay if I join in on this thread? I will be 33 next month and have been TTC #1 for 6 months. I got off the Nuvaring in December and have since been spotting every month for 3-5 days before af, so I'm convinced the spotting is a factor in not getting pregnant. I have an appointment for hormone testing and HSG after my next af starts (which should be any day now) so hopefully I'll get some answers.

It's great to find this group of us who are all around the same age and going through the same thing. Best of luck to all of you in your TTC journeys!

Hi all,

Is it okay if I join in on this thread? I will be 33 next month and have been TTC #1 for 6 months. I got off the Nuvaring in December and have since been spotting every month for 3-5 days before af, so I'm convinced the spotting is a factor in not getting pregnant. I have an appointment for hormone testing and HSG after my next af starts (which should be any day now) so hopefully I'll get some answers.

It's great to find this group of us who are all around the same age and going through the same thing. Best of luck to all of you in your TTC journeys!

Happy early birthday Joy!
The hsg was no walk in the park for me. Make sure to take ibuprofen before you go and take a pad as well. The extra fluid had to go somewhere :-/
Fx for you this month!

Hi all,

:hugs:Welcome Joy!! Of course you are welcome! Us 30 somethins' need to stick together. I know ttc is hard and hope that you get all the answers in your upcoming procedures. Don't give up hope, as Savvy was scheduled to start the RE consult part, when she got her BFP with twins! So keep your head up! And come here to chat anytime it starts to hang a little low!

The hsg was no walk in the park for me. Make sure to take ibuprofen before you go and take a pad as well. The extra fluid had to go somewhere :-/
Fx for you this month!

RIGHT! Because I had blockages on both tubes, my pain lasted for WEEKS I tell ya. Especially on the left side. However, even now, after the hsg and lap, my left side during ovulation cramps like crazy.

:happydance: I'm so excited we have new posters to this thread. Fun times ahead.

:happydance: I'm so excited we have new posters to this thread. Fun times ahead.

I'm so glad there's more 30 somethings than I thought :)

I don't post on here much due to my hectic work schedule so if you ladies don't see me in a few days is only because I haven't gotten a chance to post. I will make sure to keep everyone updated though!

Hi Joy!

Good luck to you.
I really wish my doc had told me to get off nuvaring sooner when I told her we were wtt. Had no clue how long it can take for things to go back to normal! So frustrating.
Hopefully you will get some answers/help!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome ladies and for the advice about the HSG! It really is great to have people to chat with about this stuff that know what you're going through.

I had my first consultation with the RE two weeks ago and he said that spotting before af could be a sign of poor egg quality, which is why we're starting testing ASAP! I am already expecting the worst and preparing myself for this outcome, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Mintastic, how long were you on Nuvaring for & what have your symptoms been since getting off?

When is everyone testing?
I'm expecting AF on the 25th but I may test a few days earlier.

I am not testing unless a miracle happens. My bbt fell off a cliff this morning plus I've been spotting and cramping for two days. AF should be here by tomorrow.

I am not testing unless a miracle happens. My bbt fell off a cliff this morning plus I've been spotting and cramping for two days. AF should be here by tomorrow.

That stinks. Sounds exactly like me pre AF. On to next month?

That really made me laugh. ... feel off a cliff huh? Let's push the :witch: off one with our bfp when we get em.

Have you read the article about egg health in 90 days? Google it as I'm on my phone. Given that I have low amh (you'll learn all about that soon) I am trying to get my egg health as good as possible. Doing more eastern med than western now.

Hi Joy!

Good luck to you.
I really wish my doc had told me to get off nuvaring sooner when I told her we were wtt. Had no clue how long it can take for things to go back to normal! So frustrating.
Hopefully you will get some answers/help!

Welcome to the awesome 30's club Min!

Egg health in 90 days is an article? ? I must find that now!

Hiya ladies!

It's good to see the thread thriving. Sometimes women who are a bit younger or older don't understand the pressure we put on ourselves being in the first half of our 30's!

I have get acupuncture & I absolutely love it! I feel zen heaven after each appointment, I don't want to go to work :blush: However this is the second lady I'm using. But both have been pretty adamant about keeping warm, especially head & feet. One day I was running so late I didn't get a chance to dry my hair & my ACU told me off quite badly. They believe cold can travel in from various sources. My new ACU doesn't even want me having ice in drinks or ice cream!

I think I am a bit of an exception though because according to my highly* reliable* bbt thermometer I have been on the colder side this cycle.

Wishing you the very best of luck ladies, lots of :hug:

*= I don't trust it & am very suspicious of it...

Joy - I was on nuvaring for many years. Not sure how many - since it first came out I think. Symptoms have been weight gain/bloating, acne, swollen or bigger breasts, and long/irregular cycles. Also periods with more bright red blood rather than brown like they had been. Periods have been long too but they were long when I was young so that is more like a return to what should have been normal for me. How about you?

MnG- I might be testing on the 31st but I might also end up not trying this cycle depending on how things go with an illness I am dealing with ATM. FX!

-Mint

Illness sucks! Trying to get rid of my sinus infection is taking longer than I thought. Day 4 now. .ugh. I've taken enough mucinex and nyquil enough for a small herd of children lol
I hope it's nothing serious and mild enough to have a good time:haha: hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Joy - I was on nuvaring for many years. Not sure how many - since it first came out I think. Symptoms have been weight gain/bloating, acne, swollen or bigger breasts, and long/irregular cycles. Also periods with more bright red blood rather than brown like they had been. Periods have been long too but they were long when I was young so that is more like a return to what should have been normal for me. How about you?

MnG- I might be testing on the 31st but I might also end up not trying this cycle depending on how things go with an illness I am dealing with ATM. FX!

-Mint

Always an up and down to everything. I've never been on BC, and still have fertility issues.

Illness sucks! Trying to get rid of my sinus infection is taking longer than I thought. Day 4 now. .ugh. I've taken enough mucinex and nyquil enough for a small herd of children lol
I hope it's nothing serious and mild enough to have a good time:haha: hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

And the summer just makes it all that much worse. I hope you get better soon!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->