33+1 weeks pregnant and measuring 32cm????

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
so had my mw appointment today im 33 weeks plus 1 day pregnant, and she has wrote down 32cm, well with my first pregnancy i had to have regular growth scans as he was measuring small although he was born 6lb 5oz, well with my 2nd pregnancy i had to have growth scans again, he was born 7lb 10oz, this time the consultant didnt see the need for extra scans as i had a 7lb 10 baby, well now my mw thinks i should be having them and trying to get me in for growth scans, is 32cm at 33+1 ok? im also not aloud to be in the mw led as iv had a small baby:/:(

so had my mw appointment today im 33 weeks plus 1 day pregnant, and she has wrote down 32cm, well with my first pregnancy i had to have regular growth scans as he was measuring small although he was born 6lb 5oz, well with my 2nd pregnancy i had to have growth scans again, he was born 7lb 10oz, this time the consultant didnt see the need for extra scans as i had a 7lb 10 baby, well now my mw thinks i should be having them and trying to get me in for growth scans, is 32cm at 33+1 ok? im also not aloud to be in the mw led as iv had a small baby:/:(

I think it is ok huni, the fundal measurements are quite inaccurate at measuring baba, and your only a cm out...that could change if a different person was to do the measurement huni xxx hope your ok xxxx

2cm+/- is fine normally. My LO measured 35 weeks at 37 weeks, my MW wasn't concerned and said that its not an exact science by any means and factors such as LO's position, whether they're engaged, how much fluid you have and so on can throw the measurements off. :)

I was measuring nearly 2 weeks ahead at one point in this pregnancy, my mw said its perfectly normal to measure 2cm above or below how far along you are in weeks, so don't worry unless THEY worry :)

Ive measured 2 weeks ahead all pregnancy, and now im 2 weeks behind. All varies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->