33 weeks, anyone else exhausted?

Fire_fly

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just a bit of a moan thread really:haha: I'm 33 weeks ATM and just so tired, got a house that could do with a bit of a tidy, washing that needs doing and put away and dinner to prep but just have zero energy, can't just be me I assume?:nope:

Don't worry firefly I'm the same and have been since about 31 weeks and I am now 36 weeks with no improvement of energy :haha:. I have loads of housework and preparation to do but I'm honestly just shattered. I'm just trying not to push myself too hard :sleep: x

Yep, definitely feeling it here too. I've even had occasional day naps recently, and I didn't even do day naps when my son was a newborn!

Glad it's not just me although I do hope you both feel a bit better soon!:flower:
Currently planning an early night, Heres hoping might feel a little better in the morning!

Yeah ive been like this for a while now. I'm 37 weeks now and have good and bad days. I think its good to just do what u feel up to. It's not easy at the end is it x

I've been like this since the gastro. And baby is really, really low and heavy to the point that the pressure hurts to move.

Wackymum- I'm exactly the same, feels like baby's going to drop out at any minute now. Hurts even when your resting doesn't it?

Laura- definitely, it's tough going at the end for sure. That's good advice, I think I've just been trying to do too much but starting to slow down now and just take each day as it comes x

I have seriously been exhausted since about 6 weeks. Just yesterday I took a nap while DS was napping. I feel like I am barely functioning. I actually am looking forward to having a nb as that was less exhausting than this pregnancy has been!!

Part of my problem has been insomnia at night though. I have never experienced that before this pregnancy (started about two months ago).

yes! this! I'm 32 weeks and have been feeling this way for a few weeks now. Like sometimes to the point where I'm THIS CLOSE to falling asleep in meetings at work, at my desk at work, can't make it through TV shows. I wasn't this shattered in the first tri. Now I'm understanding what 'fatigue' really means! But it is day to day for me too - those horrible days, I'll sleep amazingly well that night. But then the next day, I'm bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and don't sleep as well that night! Round and round we go...

Is anyone else feeling anti social too? I just want my friends to text me occasionally but leave me to it now but they still want me to go meet up lol. I have days now when I feel crampy and I have lost my appetite. If I am having one of those days then I'm not keen on going far. I've arranged to waddle to the park wed for a quick catch up with one friend and another has asked Friday to meet. Oh is working from home to stay close and I've actually asked him to multitask and let dd stay home for an hour whilst I sneak out. I feel guilty but hoping people see this as me saying I'll be back after baby now lol xx

not terribly antisocial, per se, but I'm much more ok with staying home than I usually am. But I can see getting that way soon. That's why I've told people we're tentative for any Christmas or NYE plans. And I am bailing on plans with old coworkers on 12/13 b/c it's just tough for me to make it through the workday, let alone go out after work for a meet-up. So yeah, maybe I am!! :haha:

I have seriously been exhausted since about 6 weeks. Just yesterday I took a nap while DS was napping. I feel like I am barely functioning. I actually am looking forward to having a nb as that was less exhausting than this pregnancy has been!!

Part of my problem has been insomnia at night though. I have never experienced that before this pregnancy (started about two months ago).

Insomnia is awful, hopefully once baby's here you'll be able to get a bit more sleep. It's crazy that's how much insomnia effects you isn't it? That you'd actually get more sleep with a newborn lol.

yes! this! I'm 32 weeks and have been feeling this way for a few weeks now. Like sometimes to the point where I'm THIS CLOSE to falling asleep in meetings at work, at my desk at work, can't make it through TV shows. I wasn't this shattered in the first tri. Now I'm understanding what 'fatigue' really means! But it is day to day for me too - those horrible days, I'll sleep amazingly well that night. But then the next day, I'm bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and don't sleep as well that night! Round and round we go...

Same here, can't never get two nights the same, it's so frustrating:dohh: last night was the worst, was literally up every hour to go to the bathroom:wacko:

Is anyone else feeling anti social too? I just want my friends to text me occasionally but leave me to it now but they still want me to go meet up lol. I have days now when I feel crampy and I have lost my appetite. If I am having one of those days then I'm not keen on going far. I've arranged to waddle to the park wed for a quick catch up with one friend and another has asked Friday to meet. Oh is working from home to stay close and I've actually asked him to multitask and let dd stay home for an hour whilst I sneak out. I feel guilty but hoping people see this as me saying I'll be back after baby now lol xx

A little lol, more with certain family member who get on my nerves at the best of times but can normally just shrug off, lately though I feel like I just don't want to see them as I'm way more sensitive to them:haha: x

Wackymum- I'm exactly the same, feels like baby's going to drop out at any minute now. Hurts even when your resting doesn't it?

It's a rather unplesant feeling. :( Everyone has bets this baby will arive between Christmas and New Year. I think so too. Hang in there! Not long to go now! <3

Me!!!! *Hands up*

Fortunately I'm in the position where I've been able to finish work early and that is absolutely fine with me because I am exhausted.

I'm currently sat here, I've got a load of washing to fold, a load to go into the tumble drier and I could sleep with all my heart despite having an amazing night sleep last night - for a change, yay pregnancy insomnia!!!

I am well and truly done. Everything takes so much more energy than before and it all feels like such an uphill battle. And yes, I am massively antisocial right now lol 7 weeks to go....

wacky - I have a feeling mine will come early too. I'm going to be scheduling a c-sec at 38 weeks which is mid-Jan and I don't see them staying in that long. I'll be shocked to make it to January at this point, not sure why I think that!

sarah - jealous you were already able to bag off of work!! I have to work up until delivery b/c a) maternity in the US sucks and b) this is a new job so I have very little time off to cobble together to make a maternity leave. So I need to save all the days I can!

wacky - I have a feeling mine will come early too. I'm going to be scheduling a c-sec at 38 weeks which is mid-Jan and I don't see them staying in that long. I'll be shocked to make it to January at this point, not sure why I think that!

sarah - jealous you were already able to bag off of work!! I have to work up until delivery b/c a) maternity in the US sucks and b) this is a new job so I have very little time off to cobble together to make a maternity leave. So I need to save all the days I can!

I always feel so terrible when I hear a lady is in the US, which sounds really bad, but it's purely down to how much your maternity policies suck :( I don't know how you ladies do it I really don't, absolute troopers.

I work on a Trauma Orthopedic ward so lots of heavy lifting, immobile patients ect so I'm glad I've been able to. I started a new job at 6 months pregnant so I had all my holiday allowance for this year to use before I went on maternity so I've been very lucky, it's come at a cost however, in changing jobs I've rendered myself ineligible for maternity pay so it's maternity allowance for me. Never mind though :)

it really is quite disheartening (the US maternity policies) and clearly it's not getting any better in the next 3 yrs with the idiot we have in office! Hell would freeze over before he'd think about doing anything nice for women!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->