33 weeks, anyone else exhausted?

Me!!!! *Hands up*

Fortunately I'm in the position where I've been able to finish work early and that is absolutely fine with me because I am exhausted.

I'm currently sat here, I've got a load of washing to fold, a load to go into the tumble drier and I could sleep with all my heart despite having an amazing night sleep last night - for a change, yay pregnancy insomnia!!!

I am well and truly done. Everything takes so much more energy than before and it all feels like such an uphill battle. And yes, I am massively antisocial right now lol 7 weeks to go....

You just described what I've been like exactly lol:haha:
We're nearly there, just gotta hang on a little longer, although it honestly feel like an enternity right now:haha:

Insomnia is awful, hopefully once baby's here you'll be able to get a bit more sleep. It's crazy that's how much insomnia effects you isn't it? That you'd actually get more sleep with a newborn lol.

Yep, this has been so rough!! I actually have slept the last two nights with only a couple potty breaks instead of long periods of being awake so it was really nice. Probably just exhaustion finally kicking me.

I am really not looking forward to working the last month of my pregnancy. I work in a low physical job but I do spent a lot of time outside between buildings and working with students. It hurts my back when I am not pregnant so I can only imagine how much worse it is going to get. And then there is the whole no true maternity leave to top it all off. The US maternity policies are garbage to say the least. :cry:

Insomnia is awful, hopefully once baby's here you'll be able to get a bit more sleep. It's crazy that's how much insomnia effects you isn't it? That you'd actually get more sleep with a newborn lol.

Yep, this has been so rough!! I actually have slept the last two nights with only a couple potty breaks instead of long periods of being awake so it was really nice. Probably just exhaustion finally kicking me.

I am really not looking forward to working the last month of my pregnancy. I work in a low physical job but I do spent a lot of time outside between buildings and working with students. It hurts my back when I am not pregnant so I can only imagine how much worse it is going to get. And then there is the whole no true maternity leave to top it all off. The US maternity policies are garbage to say the least. :cry:

That's awful, I'd read about how bad the maternity leave is in America. I have to admit, were very fortunate in the UK that maternity leave is quite generous, particularly if you've been in your job a long time. I'm currently a sahm whilst my oh works but if I was, I'd hate to have to work during the last month, women tend to go on maternity at about 37 weeks over here (given there's no complications) and full pay for till around baby is 10 months you can take a year but don't get much for the last two months, were still really fortunate though x

I'm golden in the morning. Up every morning at 5:30am to workout. I am not too uncomfortable then: I can still do burpees (albeit WIDE burpees) at 31 weeks. Come noon, however, I am desperate for a nap. I work for myself, and if my three year old is home with me, she's always good for a cuddle on the couch with Mom if I need to lie down for a bit, but I certainly never napped when I wasn't pregnant. Mind you, all my pregnancies have been like this, so I am not surprised. And I am still totally ready for bed by 9pm. Ah, babies. :)

Thanks ladies! I'm not sure if it is impressive as much as necessary. I have OCD and have had to get off treatment for pregnancy, so exercise is the only thing I have left to keep me (semi) level. ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->