33 weeks pregnant & sooooo moody & emotional

Babyluck

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my second pregnancy but I can't remember what I was like at this stage before.

I'm feeling so low. I keep overreacting over things, getting angry & then can't stop crying as feel like such a bitch, but I can't seem to snap out of it.:cry:

I am now starting to feel insecure & keep worrying that my husband is going off of me! :cry: I keep thinking he seems distant but I don't want to talk to him about it as he must get sick of me being so low all the time, so I try to be strong in front of him!

I feel so fat & am always tired which makes me emotional at the best of times!

Am I the only one feeling like this? Is it just my hormones or is there more to it?

I can't wait to meet my daughter but do feel scared about how I'm going to cope as my son is only 19 months old, but at the same time I know I have lots of help around me!

Sorry for being so low! I just needed to get things off my chest!!

Xxx

i hear ya, feeling the exact same at the moment however i don't have the 19month old to look after. I cant seem to stop myself these days and just sit and relax which results in me being in a fair amount of pain and stuck in bed for a few days. its just so hard at the moment.

I had this in first tri. I'm 29 weeks now and it has come back.
The lore I feel the more I look to my OH to help me feel better which he is usually very good at but this time he seems fed up. This makes me feel worse as I think he seems different and worry he dies t feel the same way about me.

I'm not a needy person and the fact I'm acting out of character makes me feel needy and and attractive to him.
I have cried every day for the last three days over me and him I even asked him if he still wanted to be with me today and he paused to think about his answer for what felt like so long I burst into tears again. Even when he finally said that he loves be and wants to be with me forever I felt like I couldn't really believe him because he really had a distant look in his eye when he was thinking about my question. I feel like if he did it would be a no brainer. So He feel like he's said he loves me and I feel like he said it because he felt he had too. It is so hard and I really hope it all passes quickly. I don't want to cry for the next 10 weeks x

Hey,

Hope you are feeling a bit better. Just wanted to say i feel exactly the same. Similar situation to you - 33 weeks and have a 21 month old to look after.

I feel exhausted, immobile, fat and achey. I'm constantly worrying about how I'm going to manage a baby and a toddler, feeling guilty about how my toddler is going to react to the new baby and I feel like I'm boring my husband with constant moaning and questioning about baby. Could cry just thinking about it!

I think its probably just tiredness and hormones. Hopefully it's just a mid 3rd trimester phase!!!

*tired and emotional*

I had this in first tri. I'm 29 weeks now and it has come back.
The lore I feel the more I look to my OH to help me feel better which he is usually very good at but this time he seems fed up. This makes me feel worse as I think he seems different and worry he dies t feel the same way about me.

I'm not a needy person and the fact I'm acting out of character makes me feel needy and and attractive to him.
I have cried every day for the last three days over me and him I even asked him if he still wanted to be with me today and he paused to think about his answer for what felt like so long I burst into tears again. Even when he finally said that he loves be and wants to be with me forever I felt like I couldn't really believe him because he really had a distant look in his eye when he was thinking about my question. I feel like if he did it would be a no brainer. So He feel like he's said he loves me and I feel like he said it because he felt he had too. It is so hard and I really hope it all passes quickly. I don't want to cry for the next 10 weeks x

I'm so sorry that you feel like this but it's nc to know I'm not alone! I feel like all I want to do is sit & cry! I don't want to go out in oublic invade I end up in tears, then feel silly, but sitting n makes me feel worse!!!

I would usually turn to my hubby but feel he's getting fed up with me! I couldn't hold back my tears this morning so ended up crying in front of him, he was sympathetic & gave me a cuddle but left for work & I haven't heard from him to see if I'm ok, which I'm taking very personally!

I hope we both feel better soon!

I'm sure your hubby, like mine is just finding the pregnancy hormones difficult! Lets hope they soon disappear!! :hugs::hugs: xxx

Hey,

Hope you are feeling a bit better. Just wanted to say i feel exactly the same. Similar situation to you - 33 weeks and have a 21 month old to look after.

I feel exhausted, immobile, fat and achey. I'm constantly worrying about how I'm going to manage a baby and a toddler, feeling guilty about how my toddler is going to react to the new baby and I feel like I'm boring my husband with constant moaning and questioning about baby. Could cry just thinking about it!

I think its probably just tiredness and hormones. Hopefully it's just a mid 3rd trimester phase!!!

*tired and emotional*

Hi,

Thanks for your reply to my thread! I will have 20 months between my children & worry constantly about how I'm going to manage too, especially as my little boy is quite demanding & into hitting & pushing at the moment!!

I also feel fat, ugly & so tired all the time as wake early every day with back pain! :cry:

I feel guilty every time my son see's me cry o if I get moody infront of him, then start to think m a bad mum!! :cry:

I hope we both feel better soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->