?!?

Mrs bear

Reaction score
Hi guys, just after some help. I came off the pill in July last year and since then I have been having periods but not at very regular times which I believe is quite normal?!? I haven't had one since last week in feb this year and doctor told me to monior it for another 3 months and go back. Was planning on doing the ovulation kits to see when is best to try but the pack says to do the test a cerain number if days into your cycle .....but I'm not having one so when is best to do the test or even to just try?!? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi Mrs Bear, I stopped the pill last July and I have not had a period yet, :haha: so you aren't alone with the irregularities. As you are having cycles but at random times, there really is no time to pinpoint it, you could take your bodies temperature and monitor it, and when it is higher use the OPK to see if you get a positive, or if that it too much you could buy the tests in bulk and just use them the same-ish time every day in the afternoon until you catch the surge. I think you can get a good load for a reasonable price on things like Amazon. Or you could use the OPK's and listen to your body for telltale signs, like if you get OV pains or EWCM.

Hope this helps.

Edit:: https://www.beautifulcervix.com/

I found this website very helpful to help you pinpoint ovulation - but viewer discretion is advised.

I would try taking the test at the time of month you used to have your periosd?? you could also try the charting thing wear you take your temp every day that might give you a clue?:thumbup:

hope this helps a wee bit as i know how frustrating it is when you dont have them every month as i went through the same thing!!:wacko:

I would recommend the book "Taking Charge of your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. It'll help you understand your cycles (or lack of cycles) much better. Generally I think there's not much point in ovulation kits unless you have a more or less regular cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->