34+3 scan umbilical artery PI measurement

daviess3

Reaction score
Umbilical artery pi measurement 0.94 at 34 weeks at 32 weeks it was 0.95? EDF is positive so I think thats good! But I can't find any info anywhere on pi measurement! Babies measurements are small an they found protein leu++ in my urine my blood pressure is usually 110/60 - 100/60 today it was 129/67 which seems high for me but they said it was ok! Can anyone give me any help? X

I was wondering the same thing about the PI measurements and can't find anything.
at 32 weeks mine was 0.83 and yesterday at my growth scan (35+4) it was 0.75.
My blood pressure is usually quite low but is now in the normal range.
It's common for blood pressure to rise a little at the end of pregnancy. I think they only get worried if it rises too much.
can't really help as don't know much about it. but I'm guessing it's something they will keep an eye on.

Thanks Hun i agree its just annoying they don't tell you! I go back on 11tg feb I'm going to ask then!! X

hope it comes round fast for you, it's horrible having to wait to find out what it all means.

Hi, I know this is an old post but I am interested to know how things turned out for the both of you.
I had a growth scan at 27+6 today and the umbilical artery PI was low 0.97 (about the 25th percentile) and I haven't seen my consultant yet to find out what it means and google isn't helping me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->