34 week MW appointment *updated bottom of pg1*

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm off to see the MW in a few minutes. Really hoping the baby will have turned from being transverse. Fingers crossed!

Good luck !!

Fingers crossed baby has moved !!

I have my scan tomorrow and then my 34 wk appt on wednesday !!

Good Luck! I have mine on wed, but i havent even been told which way my LO is lying :S
Anyway..fingers crossed x

Good Luck hun, I hope baby has turned for you.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Good luck!! Hope LO is playing ball!!! x x

Hooray! Free but head down! Never been so happy to see ceph long written on my notes! I thought as much as since I got my girdle the position of certain movements has changed and I've been getting cervical stabbing pains, then past couple of days feeling quite a lot or weight in my pelvis.

My BP was good, was bit low last time but back to normal now and baby's hb was 130. MW took bloods to check my iron levels as I finish the tablets today. Really hope they have picked up as the tablets have made me feel bit ill and I'm happy to finishing them.

I start my antenatal classes next week - there are 4, one a week. Plus a hospital visit at the end of November.

:happydance: Yeah!! I'm so pleased LO has moved for you!!:happydance:

good news on baby moving hun, glad BP is good i hope your iron levels are better too.

Lou
xxx

Yay! Thanks everyone! Baby had her back to my left side which is new but I suspected that could be the case as I have been mostly sleeping on my left because of sciatica. I jsut hope she chooses to stay head down now. Lots of birthing ball sitting and aquanatal and once I finish work on Friday I'm going to start with yoga at home. I used to do yoga and DH brought me a book for pregnancy back from work to keep so I can work through that and already have the gear, just need some floor space!

That's good news.

Although they do say LO can turn up to 36 weeks (depending on size of the LO and space available). Fingers crosed LO stays put now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->