34 weeks and early labor!

ashleypauline

K&A's Mommy
Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm 34 weeks today and officially in early labor. Here they don't stop it at this point anymore so I have to wait it out for it to get worse. Any suggestions on how not to make this part so long?

Wow, good luck and keep us posted! Not sure if u want to get it going fast or trying to stull the labor .....Keep bouncing on the giant ball! Helps baby engage to the fullest and stimulates contractions and dilation ..... Nip stim while bouncing helps also, u have to do nip stim for a good 20 min for them to kick in....my delivery nurse have me all these helpful tips last time around and it worked wonders... If u want to keep baby in long as possible I'd just lay down as much as possible ..... But the more u move the stronger labor should get! At least by now baby is officially at a healthy premie stage where lungs are developed and baby will do just fine, shouldn't have a long hospital stay , maybe only a wk or 2 tops of all is well :)

Go get some raspberry leaf tea! Drink 3-4 cups today!

Here as long as baby is 4lbs and 35 weeks gestation they are allowed home! If I can hold her in a few more days I will have a good chance at bringing her home with me as long as there are no other issues!

Perfect, I'd just relax and not rush it... Every hr baby stays in is better!! I'm sure it's torturous .... What's ur stay right now? Did ur water break or regular contractions only?

I'd relax as much as possible, drink plenty of water and have a warm bath etc.
Have they found a uti or anything that might be causing the contractions?
Xx

I've been 1cm dilated for over 10 weeks now, it may not necessarily mean early delivery.
Xx

I was admitted at 34 weeks and sent to delivery after steroid injections and I was 2cm dilated I was released the next day because the contractions stopped.

Oh you poor thing! Have you tried paracetamol and a bath yet? Even if it is in the middle of the night?

It's 10am here now and nothing is helping, her movements have also stopped �� I had 2 movements since 2am

Maybe u should just go in? See what they say.... If ur dilated to a 4 and having real contractions they will probably keep you at that point ?

Still, if you are worried about movement call the hospital! See what they say.

I went into the Drs, her heart rate is showing that there is some movement but she's in position for labor and they believe her feet to be more towards my back. Contractions are now 6-8 minutes apart

I went into the Drs, her heart rate is showing that there is some movement but she's in position for labor and they believe her feet to be more towards my back. Contractions are now 6-8 minutes apart

Have they no admitted you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->