34 weeks and early labor!

I just called my dr, I'm waiting for a call back. I'm almost positive my waters went now

I just called my dr, I'm waiting for a call back. I'm almost positive my waters went now

If this is it girly, keep positive! Your baby will be fine at 34 weeks but will need some extra special care. Praying for you!!

I was sent home. The test for the fluid came back negative. I knew they would because there was no huge gush. And I know that if you have a slow leak you can get a false negative. So now I'm just gunna try to sleep

As much of an inconvenience as it was, now you can have SOME peace of mind. Sleep well lady!!

That must have been a hectic night :hugs:
Glad you got checked out, though. Hopefully the hospital told you that you did the right thing and have given you guidance on what to do next.
For now, you deserve that rest!

I think your mind is in overdrive you need to relax prodomol labour can go on for a long time

Good luck but I must say I am also surprised they haven't admitted you since you are so early. Get some rest x

Well last night I thought my water broke. I heard a pop and instantly felt wet. But there was no gush and I haven't felt like I'm peeing myself so I'm not positive on what it was/is...

It doesn't have to be a gush of water. Call your doc immediately!!

But I'm not even leaking really....i Just feel really wet

Really, you need to call the doc
I would call the doctor. Even if the baby isn't born, they need to be monitored for infection, if the water has broken.

Edit: Sorry... forgot there were a lot more posts between the one I quoted and this one.

5-8 minutes, tons of pressure and dripping feeling with each contractions

Oh my. You really are being put through it, aren't you :hugs:
Have you called them about the spotting yet?

Go in!! Keep us posted ! Good luck, hope the end is near and u finally get some relief, wishing u a healthy happy delivery & baby :)

Still here ladies, the pain is slowly increasing but I'm dealing very well with it so I'm not ready to go in yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->