34 Weeks & Tons of Discharge

BabyDF

Reaction score
I am 34 weeks and 5 days and for the past two weeks I have been having tons of discharge. I had to start wearing liners because it was getting bad. It sometimes is clear and sometimes a very light light green/yellow. Is it an infection?

No, it sounds pretty normal. As long as there's no itchiness.

You might wanna get it checked out from your doctor. I don't wanna worry you but there was a woman in my childbirth class who thought she had been leaking urine and it turns out that it was her water leaking and she gave birth at 35 weeks. Is it thin and liquidy or thick?

I mean I don't think (?) it's anything to worry about, but you might wanna just call your doc or midwife and let them know to see what they say.

I have watery discharge (normal) and green and told its sometimes normal... Though green can also be BV which I had.

i've had increased discharge lately too...i mentioned at my last doc appointment and he said that it was completely normal to have that kind of discharge at this time in pregnany

I had a month or so of increased discharge...and sometimes light green. I had no itchiness or "cottage cheese" like a yeast infection, that is why I ignored it. Finally I mentioned it to my doc and she did a swab. I did in fact have a yeast infection! I'd talk to your doc. I don't think green is normal. Since treating it I have very little discharge.

I had a month or so of increased discharge...and sometimes light green. I had no itchiness or "cottage cheese" like a yeast infection, that is why I ignored it. Finally I mentioned it to my doc and she did a swab. I did in fact have a yeast infection! I'd talk to your doc. I don't think green is normal. Since treating it I have very little discharge.

No it is in some women hun! Some women have serious PH changes that go nuts and then even out but you are right it could be yeast or like I said BV always good to be tested first right?! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->