• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

344 sleeps......THE OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS 2012!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw bumpy - but there's not long to wait now! It doesn't seem like that long since I started this countdown, and that was at 82 sleeps. Now there's only 9!!!!

Aw bumpy - but there's not long to wait now! It doesn't seem like that long since I started this countdown, and that was at 82 sleeps. Now there's only 9!!!!

true, i'm so impatient ahaha, reminds me of waiting for my gender scan - i was climbing up the walls and pulling my hair out. ahhh need to make time go faster or i'll keep buying last minute bits on amazon...

Down to single fricking days!!! It's the final countdown!!!

Is it just me or is Christmas MORE exciting when you have kids than it was when you were a kid?!

Ooooh now that's a tough contest emmylou! I think you are right though - I doubt I will sleep at all Christmas Eve lol

we didn't celebrate christmas when I was younger so it's MUCH more of a bigger deal now for me :) i'm crimbo mad to make up for it

This day next week it CHRISTMAS FRICKEN EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Woo so excited! Can't believe it will be christmas eve this time next week.

Well my Christmas spirit has waned a little - Fran's poorly and I just want her to get better :cry:

Aww Anna she will be fine. Harrison has had 2 chest infections in 5weeks and 2 lots of antibiotics. Hes still not quite right but he is slowing getting his appetite(sp?) back! Today by 11am at my mums he had a bowl of sugar puffs, half a brioche (sp?) Half a piece of toast, bowl of rice krispies then half an orange :rofl: my mum was amazed.

I hopes she gets better soon hun :hugs: its horrible when the little ones get ill over the holidays, lo has an ear and throat infection and we're hoping he's better by christmas

Can't wait til christmas :happydance:

Thanks ladies. She's got bronchiolitis and we were up at a&e for 3 hrs with her last night. We are prepared in case we need to go back because sometimes she seems worse but then picks up again, but isn't any better than yesterday.

I was so excited about Christmas but now I don't really care about anything except my baby getting better :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back