34yo TTC looking for a buddy

beautiegirl

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Theresa and I am new to this forum, I have been ttc for a little over a year. I have been with my fiancee for 5 years but just started trying a year ago. I want someone that is in the same situation as me. I try to talk to him about it but he really don't understand and don't want to tell my family or friends so the next best thing is in hopes to find someone on this forum that I can confided in and go through this together.

Thanks hoe to chat with you soon!!!

Hi Theresa. I will be 34 Nov. Trying for #4. This is all new to me as this is my first time actually trying and my baby turned 6 today so it has been a while. I would love to buddy up with you. Where are you in your cycle? I am cd 8 today, waiting to O.

Hi Theresa, I'm 36 and ttc #1 for 4yrs now. Love to be on this thread...... I'm currently 5dpo... trying naturally dis cycle. GL

Hi girls. Cd16 now and still no O. Don't know what going on this cycle. trying not to get worked up and stressed about it, but this is really hard. Just want to move on and be able to relax and just wait to test or for af to show so I can get ready for next cycle. Waiting to O is far worse then tww.

What is everyone up to? How are we gonna start a thread if everyone is silent?

Can I join?
I am 34 trying for #1. This is the 4th cycle for us. I am currently cd15, 2 or 3 dpo.
I find the tww the worst part of the whole ttc process.

I am using opks and this the the second cycle temping, although I think that I have messed things up with my chart due to my thermometer not functioning very well...

Hello Brassy! 4th cycle for us too and 2nd temping. I'm trying for #4 but this is my first time actually trying so this is all new to me too. To me it looks like you ovulated ystrdy maybe. Looking at your temps doesn't look like you had a high enough increase after your last dip but I know you say you had a problem with your thermometer. Also, usually a positive opk means you are about to O. No expert yet. I did just start all this but incase you were wondering why you haven't gotten your crosshairs yet, that may be the reason. Looks like I may have O ystrdy too. Then we can really be buddies!

Hello Brassy! 4th cycle for us too and 2nd temping. I'm trying for #4 but this is my first time actually trying so this is all new to me too. To me it looks like you ovulated ystrdy maybe. Looking at your temps doesn't look like you had a high enough increase after your last dip but I know you say you had a problem with your thermometer. Also, usually a positive opk means you are about to O. No expert yet. I did just start all this but incase you were wondering why you haven't gotten your crosshairs yet, that may be the reason. Looks like I may have O ystrdy too. Then we can really be buddies!

Hello mybabyluv!

Let me introduce myself. I am Evi.

I would love to be ttc buddies. Oh, you are blessed with 3 children already! I hope you have #4 soon so as to complete your happiness!

Thanks for looking at my chart! The problem is that in the beginning of this cycle I was using a different thermometer :wacko:

This is my second cycle temping, too!

I tried to check what happens to ff if I add temperatures of the two following days and it showed ovulation on cd 14, which would be weird. I have a + opk on cd12 in the morning. In the evening I have EWCM (a lot)...sorry tmi, and I spotted. Shortly afterwards I felt light pain in my left side and my tummy felt strange, too! The two days after didn't notice any EWCM.... So I am a little confused...

Anyways we :sex: on cd12 and 13, I hope we are covered.

Are you waiting to ovulate? How long is your lp? Mine is probable 14 days, which I think is good.

xxEvi.

Oh, I have just taken a better look. Did you ovulate on cd16?

Did you still have the pains on cd14? I know a pos opk is supposed to show a day or hours before o, and ewcm shows before and dries up right after o. Is it supposed to stay until O? Have no idea. I know that some women never see ewcm and get pregnant so I would assume so. I know i didn't have any around the time it seems I O'd. Yes cd16 but won't get crosshairs until tomorrow. I had lots of ewcm and wetness right after af then it went dry but my temps never went up. Now it seems to have happened when my cm wasn't ideal. Now I'm worried. Also, worried cuz before I had pains in both sides. Now ystrdy and the day before it was only in my left side. The side with the closed tube.

Did I confuse you??? I feel like I just rambled, lol!:flower:

Oh and I have a 13 day luteal phase according to last months chart. Yeah looking at your chart and your symptoms I say cd 13 or 14

Hi there!I think I ovulated cd 13 sometime...I didn't feel anything after about the afternoon of cd 13...

I have felt quite confused myself about EWCM...Until about a month ago I thought that when I saw it I ovulated. But, my opks and temperatures don't always agree. Last month I had it on cd 12 and I ovulated on cd 13, when I didn't see any of it.

I think you are right, not everyone has it, or not everyone sees it. When I was in my 20s I definitely had more. Lately not as much, but this month was an exception! There was a lot...

I didn't know you had a closed tube, I am sorry...I think you shouldn't worry at this point. I have heard of women falling pregnant without ever having seen any EWCM (my friend actually did a couple of months ago). I have also seen here ladies getting pregnant without ever having a + opk. I am usually not sure which of my ovaries has released an egg. I think it is mostly my right one (in a few cases during a scan my doctor has seen the follicles, and it was always on the right). This was the first time I noticed such a strong discomfort in my left side, but you can never be sure...

Your luteal phase seems perfect. It is definitely long enough for implantation. According to ff and my previous cycle mine is long too, 14 days, but I am curious to get confirmation in this cycle...

Anyways, I said a lot I think! Take care! :flower::flower:

Yes, my first 3 were from another relationship. Had my tubes tied after the last one. I've been married now for 3 1/2 yrs sotrying for one with my hubby. Had the reversal surgery the end of May and they could only reverse the right side.

I got my crosshairs!!!

I got mine too! :thumbup:
Although, I am not sure about cd14. I think it was cd13. Another thing is that my thermometer only shows one decimal place and it might be the case that since the subtle changes cannot be sensed my chart may not be 100% accurate. Have you bought the VIP membership in FF? I am thinking about it...

Did you change your O dated? Why does it say 4dpo, or is it the time difference? I haven't purchased it. I wish I could but dead broke right now. Haven't even ordered any more HPTs yet. Boy we really are cycle buddies now!!!

Did you change your O dated? Why does it say 4dpo, or is it the time difference? I haven't purchased it. I wish I could but dead broke right now. Haven't even ordered any more HPTs yet. Boy we really are cycle buddies now!!!

No, I didn't...It's the time difference! Yes, we are cycle buddies! What a coincidence!!!
I hate this part of my cycle. In general I am very impatient as a person :oops:

But, at least we will be waiting together!!!

Big temp drop today. Still above coverline. Guess it's because it is freezing in my house now. Haven't turned the heat on yet.

Notice anything different yet? Symptoms?

My temperature has dropped a little, too! lol
Nothing different so far I think...
In the summer right after ovulation I had pms symptoms, but in September and in this cycle nothing yet....

I am trying to convince myself that I won't test this time and just wait for af...
What about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->