34yo TTC looking for a buddy

Who knows, lol! Since I don't have any tests yet I'm not as tempted. If I had some here I would probably try one in two days! Nothing major happening yet. Twinges here and there in abdomen and BBs were a little tender ystrdy. More today. I can get very sore bbs any time after O so that's nothing new and very gassy about the last 3 days.

The reason why I try not to test this time is because I have started hating white lines! I find it so disappointing....
I am so happy when I see the smiley on my opk! It is a positive of some kind!
xxEvi.

I know the feeling. I love seeing the lines on my opks even though they aren't positive it's still a line. I only want to know as soon as possible because after the reversal I'm not sure if I can even get pregnant. My baby just turned 6. Never had any problems getting pregnant before now I'm nervous. Even if it turns out to be a chemical, i want to know that I can at least still get pg and then go from there.

I know exactly what you mean!
I have never been pregnant and I have never tried before. So, I need - at least- to know that I can fall pregnant.

Are your cycles regular? Ever been diagnosed with any conditions? What made you decide now's the time?

:flower:My cycles are very regular and according to my doctor everything looks perfectly fine. I ovulate and even without the opks I can tell I do, perhaps I am not sure about the exact day.
I have thyroid disease which is being treated, though, for the last three years. According to my doctor this shouldn't be a problem since my numbers are well regulated and I only suffered from sub-clinical hypothyroidism when I found out, which hadn't affected my cycles at all.
I can get stressed really easily and this could be a problem when ttc...
A few months ago I finished my PhD and I am still trying to recover from a really stressful and difficult long period. So after this we are both ready and want to have a family. Can we? We will see...I hope we can, I would be devastated if we couldn't.

I have been together with my DH for the last six years but we have been in love with each other for much longer.
I would really want to have a little creature that looks like him. A boy, or a girl, I really don't mind...

BTW what has happened to the other ladies who have posted here?

First, Congratulations on getting your PhD. That is awesome! I hope you get your BFP really soon. You deserve it!!

I have no idea. Guess we weren't interesting enough for them, lol!

Ugh, my temperature dropped below the coverline today...what is that now?

And my boobs feel a bit sore today...
How are you?

I don't know hun, I was looking at charts last night for ones that had temp drops cd4. Didn't really come to any conclusion. Mine went back up so I have not a clue! I have like a burning sensation behind my nipples. Not sore to touch but just while sitting still I feel it and it is stronger when cold air hits. That's all I got that's not normal.

Hi ladies. Can I join you? I'm 34 TTC my third child. My boys are 8 and 5 and I'm hoping it'll go as smoothly as when I got pregnant with them :) This is my second month TTC and I'm going to try opk's this month but I've never done them before so I'm a little clueless. lol Not sure if it's too late to start temping as well??

Any advice on opk's would be appreciated :) I'm currently on CD4 and my cycle is typically 30 days.

Welcome!! Ie would say go ahead and start temping. Especially if your period is still on. That way you at least know what your temps are like for next month, but I think you should still be okay. This is only my 2nd cycle charting so it's all still kinda new for me too. Are you using line opks or digital? I've never used the digis but think I might next time if needed. They seem to be less stressful. Each opk has their own chart for when you should start but if you have no idea when you actually O I would say start a couple days sooner just to be sure.

Welcome!! Ie would say go ahead and start temping. Especially if your period is still on. That way you at least know what your temps are like for next month, but I think you should still be okay. This is only my 2nd cycle charting so it's all still kinda new for me too. Are you using line opks or digital? I've never used the digis but think I might next time if needed. They seem to be less stressful. Each opk has their own chart for when you should start but if you have no idea when you actually O I would say start a couple days sooner just to be sure.

Welcome!!!
You can still start temping now! You only need 6 temperatures pre-ovulation, so you have plenty of time!

I use the digital opks. I have tried to use the non-digies but found the whole thing a little complicated. The digie interprets the line for you...I usually ovulate around cd13-14 and started using them on cd8, just to be safe...

I bought them from amazon, and was much cheaper than everywhere else.

Something new that I noticed today, when I was at work, my neck started feeling itchy, and a little my arms.... How weird... :-S

itching seems to be a frequent symptom lately. Very promising!!

Good morning ladies how are you today?
Me temps went up today, so that's good. And the itching might have also gone away, but it is still morning, so we will see. Apart from that I don't have anything else to report...
I am trying to go to the gym as often as possible, since it appear to be a way that helps me forget about ttc..

xxEvi.

Good morning. My temp went back down. Chart starting to look a bit crazy right now. Had a different kind of pain in the bbs lastnight. Felt like a burning right under the nip. Felt it when dh tried to touch it. Felt like he was pinching me....ouch!!!!!

Good morning. My temp went back down. Chart starting to look a bit crazy right now. Had a different kind of pain in the bbs lastnight. Felt like a burning right under the nip. Felt it when dh tried to touch it. Felt like he was pinching me....ouch!!!!!

You are still above the coverline, so that's good. And regarding the boobs I guess this is very good, too.
We are only 6dpo today. I feel like I have been waiting forever....

It's the dreaded tww, lol! I came home and went back to bed. Had to take dd to school and dh to work today. Had coffee so had to keep getting up to bathroom. Talk about ouch...They hurt so bad when I stood up. Like they were tightening up.

When I took my temp this morn, it was after I had jumped up to go pee. When I got back in bed I remembered to take my temp. When I finally woke back up today it was 98.5. What a difference.

How is everyone today?
Mybabyluv I think that your symptoms are very promising!!!

I don't feel anything different :-( Just regular pms. I think that this is not my month. I am going to have a pedicure right now and afterwards I will hit the gym. Hopefully I will feel better when I am back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->