34yo TTC looking for a buddy

Pedicure and a good work out sounds so relaxing. Feeling more pmsy today myself. Gassy, backache, a lil crampy. Feeling a little like af coming soon. Sore bbs are normal for me too, so nothing really different going on over here either.

Pedicure and a good work out sounds so relaxing. Feeling more pmsy today myself. Gassy, backache, a lil crampy. Feeling a little like af coming soon. Sore bbs are normal for me too, so nothing really different going on over here either.

I feel exactly the same...arghh! Pedicure helped (it was at times a bit painful, I've got ingrowing nails). I skipped the gym :blush:, cause I had my legs waxed after the pedicure, and this lasted longer than I thought. I am expecting my parents tomorrow, they will be visiting for the weekend and I am looking forward actually....:kiss:

Sounds like you had a nice day of pampering! I was running around all day. Had open house for my kindergatener. A busy wknd should be good to keep you from testing. Ie hope you start getting symptoms soon. This is my dh wknd to get his kids. Has 3 too. There old enough though, 17, 15, 11. Just means a crowded house. Do your parents live far? Ie just had a visit from my dad on Sunday.

Wow, so many kids around!!! I don't think that you will have much time thinking about ttc...
My parents live about a 3 1/2 hour drive away, which is not too bad. I will definitely not test during the weekend. I will try to wait for the 13th if AF has not appeared by then...

Lol, my older two stay with their dad so it's just gonna be my lo and his 3. The oldest works so won't be around too much, but yeah when it's all 6 it is alot!

HaveAny special plans with the folks for the wknd?

Anyway I can join you ladies? I have been lurking on here for a few weeks but have never posted anything. It would be nice to have a few friends to ride this roller coaster with.

I am 37 and TTC #4 (holy cow!) I have 2 boys age 9 and 13 and a daughter age 3. I would really like for my daughter to have a sibling closer in age. I have been off BC for 4 months and this is my second month of charting (never charted with my other 3 kiddos). My DH had long business trips over o for last cycle and this cycle:roll: so no BD'ing around o was possible. Anyway, hoping to give it a real try next cycle!

I think my charts are looking pretty good but I am o'ing much later than I originally thought and seem to have a shorter LP (also have short cycle only 23 or 24 days). The doctor says it is still long enough so we shall see.

So...hope I can join and hope that we all get our :bfp: SOON!!! This is such an emotional process!!! I thought that with having 3 kids already I would be ok one way or another but when you start dreaming about and imagining that little person in your family before they are even conceived...there's no turning back!

I have to figure out how to add a signature...

HaveAny special plans with the folks for the wknd?

Nothing really that special, just want to spend some time with them cause I don't get to see them as often as I would like to. I might take my mum and go for some shopping..

Our temperatures went up today. This should be good I think...

Anyway I can join you ladies? I have been lurking on here for a few weeks but have never posted anything. It would be nice to have a few friends to ride this roller coaster with.

I am 37 and TTC #4 (holy cow!) I have 2 boys age 9 and 13 and a daughter age 3. I would really like for my daughter to have a sibling closer in age. I have been off BC for 4 months and this is my second month of charting (never charted with my other 3 kiddos). My DH had long business trips over o for last cycle and this cycle:roll: so no BD'ing around o was possible. Anyway, hoping to give it a real try next cycle!

I think my charts are looking pretty good but I am o'ing much later than I originally thought and seem to have a shorter LP (also have short cycle only 23 or 24 days). The doctor says it is still long enough so we shall see.

So...hope I can join and hope that we all get our :bfp: SOON!!! This is such an emotional process!!! I thought that with having 3 kids already I would be ok one way or another but when you start dreaming about and imagining that little person in your family before they are even conceived...there's no turning back!

I have to figure out how to add a signature...

Marialex you are more than welcome...

You have a lot in common with mybabyluv...Both of you have three kids already...
I am trying for my first :crib:

Opks and charting also helped me realize that I too ovulate a bit later than I originally thought.

For adding the link of your chart to your signature go to userCP (top of the page on the left) and the go to signature. Then add there the link that ff gives you if you go to sharing.. Does this make any sense?

:flower:

Yes Marialex, I was thinking the same. Mine are 14, 11, and 5. Actually trying and pinpointing O is not so easy but like you said no turning back now!

Efi I think that's what he has planned for the wknd. Take us girls shopping:happydance:

My temp went down again today. Just haven't put it in ff yet. Looking at my chart is beginning to get depressing. It's all over the place.

Thanks for welcoming me! I think that I have to post a few more times before I can add my signature but I will when I am able to.

I hope you both have nice weekends and that the TWW is over quickly! That is the WORST time because everything is out of your control at that point! I guess we have to try to enjoy those 2 weeks since there is nothing we can do at that point to determine the outcome...but I am not one to talk as I obsess over every little symptom. My first month trying in July I swore I was pregnant and ran out to grab that teat but it was only because I forgot what PMS felt like LOL! I was so sad but it would've been so unlikely to conceive that first cycle anyway.

mybabyluv - we do have a lot in common. I thought that my daughter was a bonus for me since she is so much younger than my other 2 and I kind of feel greedy trying for that fourth...but hubby is on board and I am going to take what I can get!!! I am also one of 7 kids myself so I know the craziness you must have when you get all of the kids together! But it is so much fun.

brassy - I hope that you have a nice weekend with your family and that it ends in a BFP!!!

I have a question about temping. This morning woke up 30 minutes early and temped in case I couldn't go back to sleep. Then woke up 45 minutes later and took temp (it was much higher...a full degree). I should go with the earlier temp, right? Just wondering because I think it would dramatically effect my O day on the chart as I am right around O. I won't conceive this month since hubby is away but I am just trying to learn about my cycles so I can decide if I need "help" for example clomid. My dr gave me a prescription right off the bat (is that weird?) but I am going to try a few more months naturally before considering it I think.

Ok - well, tell me more about yourselves! I want to know your "stories"!

Oh I could go on and on about myself, but right now I'm not home. Just chkn in on my phone.. Just too much to type.

AsFor the temp question. I would use a bbt adjuster in that situation. Some people don't like to use them but for that I don't think it would be that off.

Hows everyone's wknd so far? Dh took all the girls out so I'm home relaxing in an empty house. What a beautiful day!! Temp hasn't gone up. Bbs not as sore. Basically I'm looking at an early af. Wish she would just pay her visit so I can start all over.

Everything's fine so far...
My parents are still here, we went shopping today, it was good.

I have the discomfort I usually feel before af, so I too think that it is impossible to have something more exciting happening...

So we will see I guess.

Enjoy your empty house mybabyluv!

Have a nice Sunday girls!!!

Hello ladies? How have you been? Any news?

I couldn't resist and tested this afternoon after I got back from work with an ic and it was negative!
I kind of knew it since I feel that AF will be here tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the latest! This is the 4th cycle for us and it is now getting to the point that it becomes harder...

I feel really depressed right now...I think for this next cycle I won't use my opks or thermometer. After trying so hard the failure seems harder to accept...

Well af has arrived for me. Kinda glad except tmorro is dh bday. Sucks. Would've been a nice present for him and now no bday nookie, lol! My bday nexy month. Gonna try and bd on time. I deserve a nice present I think.

Efi I'm sorry that you're feeling down. Don't give up just yet. We just have to keep each other company a little longer. That is if she does show.

Hi there!
Oh, I am really sorry to read that af has appeared...
What a disappointment! It would be a great gift. We have a big family gathering soon and I kinda hopped that I could share the news with the family...Now I don't think that there is going to be any news....

Yes, we will keep each other company a little longer as ttc buddies. Hopefully some time soon we can be bumb buddies...

xxx

Glad to see af hasn't hit you. We can still be bump buddies even if I am a few weeks behind you! How have you been feeling lately? Anything different from the usual time of the month pains?

I tried one of my softcups today. Wanted to get it up there before it got too heavy. Eight hrs before any got on a pad. Not bad. Don't know if I would use them for that anymore but it did work.

Good morning! How is everyone? Marialex where are you hun?

Cd2. I can't rmbr the last time I had a period this painful and heavy! So not fun. So my loving husband accused me ystrdy of not getting pg on purpose!!! Can you believe it? He says there is no way I'm not preggo after 3 months trying. Either something is wrong with me or I'm making it harder cuz I don't know what I'm doing. So he has downloaded the mydays app on his phone so he can keep track of my cycles...

Glad to see af hasn't hit you. We can still be bump buddies even if I am a few weeks behind you! How have you been feeling lately? Anything different from the usual time of the month pains?

Hi there! Af is not here today but tomorrow will be her day...I am not feeling anything different, regular pms, which is very disappointing :nope:

Have you ever used softcups before? Some ladies here used them to keep spermies near the cervix. I would find it very difficult to even think about using them. What if I cannot take them out afterwards?? :wacko::wacko:

Good morning! How is everyone? Marialex where are you hun?

Cd2. I can't rmbr the last time I had a period this painful and heavy! So not fun. So my loving husband accused me ystrdy of not getting pg on purpose!!! Can you believe it? He says there is no way I'm not preggo after 3 months trying. Either something is wrong with me or I'm making it harder cuz I don't know what I'm doing. So he has downloaded the mydays app on his phone so he can keep track of my cycles...

Oh, I am really sorry to hear about your DH...Usually they are the ones that start worrying last. Did you explain? Perhaps with his children they were successful really quickly. Tell him to browse around this site...and have a look at this cases where some couples have to wait for several months, or sometimes even years..Hopefully it will happen soon for you so that he doesn't worry anymore...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->