34yo TTC looking for a buddy

Oh Brassy how excited are you. Maybe you will have an HSG baby. You knolw they say it's more likely to happen right after. I really hope it did the trick and you won't have to go through anymore testing or drugs. I've heard of the test but wasn't really sure of its purpose. Can't believe I forgot you were going in on Sat. I would have been on here waiting for a report. Kinda had a busy wknd and then I started a new job on Monday. I think I'm going to take a break this summer from charting and the whole bit. Get some money up now that I'm working, and use that for whatever I need to get back into ttc full force in the fall.

Hey--I just say mybabyluv's response from a few days ago--sorry to miss it! I'll definitely keep checking back here. I just finished AF, so getting ready for DTD in round two. We have a lot of travel this month, so it seems unlikely that anything will work out, but fingers crossed.

In the meantime, much baby dust to you all!

Hey--I just say mybabyluv's response from a few days ago--sorry to miss it! I'll definitely keep checking back here. I just finished AF, so getting ready for DTD in round two. We have a lot of travel this month, so it seems unlikely that anything will work out, but fingers crossed.

In the meantime, much baby dust to you all!

Hope this cycle catches you by surprise! They say it happens when you least expect it. I just finished af myself. Just going with the flow this month.

Hello ladies. Pbl welcome back...
Mybabyluv good luck with your new job...you must be really excited!

I am not feeling very well. I think I am depressed. Yesterday I was crying most of the day. I haven't got any more patience. I freaked out on Thursday when I saw the positive opk. I had not done one for months. I just felt that everything I do fails. We went to the dr on Friday. He wants me to relax during the summer and do nothing more, just try. How can I do that when I want something that badly and it's not happening? Plus I feel that I am running out of time...To make matters worse I am not working during the summer, schools are closed, so I have plenty of time to think...any advice?

Hello ladies. Pbl welcome back...
Mybabyluv good luck with your new job...you must be really excited!

I am not feeling very well. I think I am depressed. Yesterday I was crying most of the day. I haven't got any more patience. I freaked out on Thursday when I saw the positive opk. I had not done one for months. I just felt that everything I do fails. We went to the dr on Friday. He wants me to relax during the summer and do nothing more, just try. How can I do that when I want something that badly and it's not happening? Plus I feel that I am running out of time...To make matters worse I am not working during the summer, schools are closed, so I have plenty of time to think...any advice?

Do you think the fact that we're all paying so much attention to our hormones is making us more susceptible to them? This all seems SO emotional!!! :hugs:

I've been trying to remind myself that what I'm trying to do (TTC) will irrevocably and drastically alter every aspect of my life. After this is successful, never again will I be able to enjoy total self-indulgence without neglecting and/or harming a child. My house will be noisier and messier, my body will not belong to myself, and I will never be as independent as I can be right now. This is all in addition to the minutiae, like not being able to enjoy frosty adult beverages for 9 months, to going out whenever I want, to generally sleeping through the night, to having extra cash on hand that will need to go to baby supplies, and the 1000s of other tiny but important ways in which my life will forever be different.

This isn't to say that I don't want the BFP, or that I don't think anyone else here wants them. What I'm trying to say is that there are good reasons to enjoy this phase of life (the I-still-don't-have-kids phase) without being wildly impatient for the next phase.

This thing, the BFP, DOES happen for all but a small minority, who will nonetheless get the opportunity to parent, albeit in a different way than they intended. It may not happen immediately, but it's coming, and being miserable in the lead up likely does nothing but make it less likely, and ruins the last glorious few months of unencumbered independence.

How's that? Was that convincing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->