35 + 3 fall... Should I be worried?

Mummyrach

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 35 +3 weeks pregnant with my second child, I slipped on the stupid slushy snow rubbish this morning hurting my back pretty bad and what felt like muscle pain in my stomach.

I felt my bump move within half hour afterwards, So i wasnt overly concerned, but nothing much since so starting to think should I be worried?

I've been getting quite bad back pain and this aching in my stomach, also lots of pressure down there and swelling and keep having to go the loo with what i think is a poo but its never anything.

Idid the stupid google your symptoms which was a bad idea and gave very mixed responses, and I know the baby slows down at the end anyway cause of lack of room.

Not really sure what to think, major over tiredness as haven't slept in two days due to low back ache and aching in my stomach.

Joys of pregnancy.

Very sorry you had a fall :( I had one with my second (again on ice collecting daughter from nursery) and had a bump and banged up my knee. I rang the midwife who said it was only a concern if I was rhesus negetive. She wasn't concerned at all.

If you are worried though or feel that things aren't right ring the midwife for peice of mind if nothing else she can reassure you. Hope you feel a bit better soon xxx

Ouchies. Did you land on bump at all? Call triage and see if you need a check over. If you are Rhs Negative then you def need to pop in and have some Anti-D just in case there was a bleed inside somewhere. I'm sure all is well, you will feel very bruised for a while, any pulled muscles really struggle to heal during pregnancy. I am sure nothing to worry about but best to get a check over from your care provider for piece of mind at least. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->